JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL Empty BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Full report available at:

http://regretsandramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Les-Balkwell-Final-Report-Published-with-foreword-Feb-1.pdf

Guess who had a hissy fit and flounced out?

BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL Bensto10

Please God let him try that at the High Court.

And I am sure we can all guess who was feeding Mr Balkwell rubbish about the Essex police:

Allegations of Corruption
Mr Balkwell made a number of complaints that related to allegations of corruption orcorrupt behaviour by Essex Police officers. All of these complaints wereunsubstantiated.With several complaints Mr Balkwell was unable to provide any evidence to supporthis allegations. With others either the IPCC investigation found no evidence tosupport the allegation or there was evidence to explain why officers had taken thedecisions they had.It is evident the allegations in this section were the result of the lack of trust that MrBalkwell had developed in Essex Police due to their failures at the initial stage of the investigation

Bennett load the gun and let someone else fire the bullets, did he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL Empty Re: BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:50 pm

505. Mr Balkwell alleged that the above former officers were aware of links
between allegedly corrupt officers and the incident that led to his son’s
death. He alleged that they therefore limited the scope of the investigation
conducted by ex Officer G to prevent the truth being revealed about his
son’s death. He did not supply any evidence to support this allegation

I bet that was Bennett's doing, too. Mr Balkwell would be well advised to sever all ties with Bennett, he is downright dangerous.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL Empty Re: BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:52 pm

bb1 wrote:
505. Mr Balkwell alleged that the above former officers were aware of links
between allegedly corrupt officers and the incident that led to his son’s
death. He alleged that they therefore limited the scope of the investigation
conducted by ex Officer G to prevent the truth being revealed about his
son’s death. He did not supply any evidence to support this allegation

I bet that was Bennett's doing, too. Mr Balkwell would be well advised to sever all ties with Bennett, he is downright dangerous.
Why was Bennett there?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:55 pm

He wormed his way into Mr Balkwell's confidence and was representing him, Tony - I am still scrolling through to find his exact capacity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

bb1 wrote:He wormed his way into Mr Balkwell's confidence and was representing him, Tony - I am still scrolling through to find his exact capacity.
So he is an industrial accident/criminal lawyer now, is he?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 pm

It would seem that that is how he has tried to present himself, Tony. It's a very big document - it was Bren who spotted the bit about Bennett stomping out - but these endless unsubstantiated allegations made by Mr Balkwell; they are pure Bennett.

He seems to have made a distressing situation one hundred times worse for the family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:07 pm

bb1 wrote:It would seem that that is how he has tried to present himself, Tony. It's a very big document - it was Bren who spotted the bit about Bennett stomping out - but these endless unsubstantiated allegations made by Mr Balkwell; they are pure Bennett.

He seems to have made a distressing situation one hundred times worse for the family.
Strange he would present himself with such a high profile yet find a simple court document; difficult to understand.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Apologies if I have missed an earlier mention of Bennett, but this seems to be the start of his meddling:

289. Regarding the allegation that he failed to answer questions about Lee
Balkwell’s belt, ex Officer G has explained that the initial letters were not
replied to as he had moved onto another investigation. Evidence shows
that Mr Balkwell wrote to ex Officer G on 31 October 2007 and he
responded on 19 November 2007 advising he would seek answers. He
responded on 15 July 2008 to an e mail dated 5 July 2008 from Mr
Bennett chasing answers to the questions and provided partial answer
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Here we are:

302. In relation to the alleged failure of ex Officer G to point out that a rope was
present in the drum of the mixer at a forensic examination, it has not been
established evidentially when this rope was put there. Mr Balkwell,
through his representative Mr Bennett, stated that they had been advised
that the rope had been put there by a member of ex Officer G’s team and
that the failure to point this out led to Dr Rudland, an expert witness
appointed by the Health and Safety Executive, being misled

It's got Bennett's paws all over it; the false allegations, the inability to grasp simple statements, the conspiraloonacy...I would be very surprised if Mr Balkwell had dreamed up so much nonsense on his own.

It looks, IMO, as if Bennett latched onto Mr Balkwell and exploited his genuine worries about his son's death, and ramped them up into....this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Now, how much does anyone think this:

BENNETT STORMED OUT OF POLICE MEETING RE LEE BALKWELL Embarg10

cost the UK taxpayer? It's gone on for years. And years. And years.

All because Bennett saw another grieving family to latch on to. And he needn't think anyone has forgotten him sneering at Lee's widow and her son, when she was begging him to stop this.

Bennett's exploitation of the senior Mr Balkwell has not only prolonged the man's distress -

IT HAS COST A FORTUNE, ENOUGH TO PAY SCOTLAND YARD TO LOOK FOR MADELEINE FOR YEARS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:12 pm

The end result is, they cannot prove it was murder.
So the father, is left with only his belief his son was the subject of foul play. God, not knowing one way or the other, means he will never have closure, and that is so sad.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Only my opinion, Tony, but it seems to me like a totally avoidable accident...bad working practises, corners being cut....I think US law would call it 'negligent homicide'?

And it looks like the police treated it pretty much as a straightforward workplace death, instead of something nearer to manslaughter. Mr Balkwell senior was upset, and maybe a bit suspicious; along comes Bennett shouting about Essex police and cover-ups, gets appointed as the man's representative, and so the whole ghastly business is set in motion.

If you recall, Lee's widow did not think he had been murdered, that it was an avoidable accident caused by sloppy, bad practise?

Anyway, why would anyone murder someone like Lee, and in such a bizarre fashion? No, I feel charges for negligence resulting in death would be appropriate, and that it is entirely down to Bennett's meddling that this has dragged on for so long.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Only my opinion, Tony, but it seems to me like a totally avoidable accident...bad working practises, corners being cut....I think US law would call it 'negligent homicide'?

And it looks like the police treated it pretty much as a straightforward workplace death, instead of something nearer to manslaughter. Mr Balkwell senior was upset, and maybe a bit suspicious; along comes Bennett shouting about Essex police and cover-ups, gets appointed as the man's representative, and so the whole ghastly business is set in motion.

If you recall, Lee's widow did not think he had been murdered, that it was an avoidable accident caused by sloppy, bad practise?

Anyway, why would anyone murder someone like Lee, and in such a bizarre fashion? No, I feel charges for negligence resulting in death would be appropriate, and that it is entirely down to Bennett's meddling that this has dragged on for so long.
It does read like negligent homicide, but, the father is never going to believe it, is he?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 pm

Agree, Tony, sadly, I don't think he is, not after all the poison Bennett has whispered in his ear.

I'll look at that report again tomorrow with fresher eyes, but even on a quick skim through, there were many statements made by Mr Balkwell that were pure Bennett phraseology.

IMO, Bennett has exploited the man in a very sick way; it really is past time Bennett was called to account for his actions, and his dreadful treatment of people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 pm

It has taken a long time to reach its conclusion. I note some of the officers' referred to as Ex; which indicates, the review has been thorough.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Indeed, Tony - and it has been even-handed; when the police were at fault, that has been acknowledged.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Indeed, Tony - and it has been even-handed; when the police were at fault, that has been acknowledged.

Yes, noticed it Bonny. But, I saw nothing that would lead me to believe Law Enforcement was corrupt in their handling of the initial investigation. Sloppy, most certainly, but corrupt, no.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:26 am

Yes, I would say that is just about spot-on, Tony. It's reading things like that report that make me wonder if Bennett is some kind of sociopath, who just sees people as chess pieces to be moved in whichever way suits him best.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 am

bb1 wrote:It would seem that that is how he has tried to present himself, Tony. It's a very big document - it was Bren who spotted the bit about Bennett stomping out - but these endless unsubstantiated allegations made by Mr Balkwell; they are pure Bennett.

If Bennett hadn't meddled, I imagine the family may have been able to sue Lee Balkwell's employer, so that his child may have been financially taken care of?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:55 am

lily wrote:

If Bennett hadn't meddled, I imagine the family may have been able to sue Lee Balkwell's employer, so that his child may have been financially taken care of?

I agree with that, Lily. I have read a bit about this in the past, and looked at the photos, and it looks like Negligence to me. But I doubt that the Employers can be sued now, not with a Murder accusation against someone unknown and unproven having been made by Mr. Bakewell.
Bennett has used this family in the most appalling way, given them entirely wrong advice for his own ends, and effectively deprived Lee Bakewell's wife and son of any compensation. And for what? Bennett's twisted mind and ego.
Well done, Bennett. Another family left in ruins with no redress.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

I agree with that, Lily. I have read a bit about this in the past, and looked at the photos, and it looks like Negligence to me. But I doubt that the Employers can be sued now, not with a Murder accusation against someone unknown and unproven having been made by Mr. Bakewell.
Bennett has used this family in the most appalling way, given them entirely wrong advice for his own ends, and effectively deprived Lee Bakewell's wife and son of any compensation. And for what? Bennett's twisted mind and ego.
Well done, Bennett. Another family left in ruins with no redress.

Exactly, Sabot. Also, if the equipment had had a malfunction, it may even have been possible to sue the maker of the equipment as well. Those options have been removed because of Bennett.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:37 am

It is awful when you really get down to it, Lily. I expect that in his grief, all sorts of ideas would have been going through the head of Lee Bakewell's father. Bennett fed the Murder Agenda. Bennett long ago decided that The Police are corrupt, so they must have something to hide, therefor it must have been Murder, regardless of whether or not there was any proof. He did this for his own sensational benefit and his own twisted mind. He had no concern whatsoever for The Bakewell Family.
He has done precisely the same with The McCanns.
But he persists in his belief that Goncalo Amaral, a convicted and obviously corrupt Policeman, is entirely right. Very strange. Obviously, attacking The McCanns gave more opportunity for what seemed would be another sensational Tome. He would have made more money supporting the innocence of The McCanns. I just don't understand why he didn't opt for that one. It fits everything else he has ever done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 am

Sabot, he has made everything about the Balkwell case irretrievably worse.

Yes, you can imagine that Mr. Balkwell was not thinking clearly because of his grief and Bennett fanned the flames and this is the result. It's the young son who will suffer the most in the long run and he can thank Bennett for that. Another life ruined.

Sabot, I know we've said this before, he would have been better off writing crime fiction. However, he has to attach himself to cases, the bigger the better, so he can reach a wider audience for any book he may write. He also, may have to make a mountain out of a molehill in other matters to accomplish the same ends.

Bennett is a bumbling idiot who should not be allowed to interfere in any criminal investigation. What laws are there to protect the innocent from sick people such as him?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 am

I wish he was just a bumbling idiot, Lily, although to some degree he is because he doesn't appear ever to do any real research. But then if he did he wouldn't have anything to write about.

Far be it from me to wish to cover up a Murder, but there has never been any proof that a murder happened. And the job of a Solicitor is to evaluate the situation and then advise the client on their best course of action. Bennett clearly did not do this. And if a Barrister was ever consulted, which I doubt, he would have told the family that there was no case for murder.
Bennett is entirely responsible for this fiasco. He has left Lee's Father deeply damaged, and his Wife and Son totally uncompensated, apart from any emotional damage he has done to them. But Bennett can walk away from this while they cannot.

Sadly, there doesn't appear to be much that anyone can do about the likes of Bennett.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:03 am

Bennett is entirely responsible for this fiasco. He has left Lee's Father deeply damaged, and his Wife and Son totally uncompensated, apart from any emotional damage he has done to them. But Bennett can walk away from this while they cannot.

Sadly, there doesn't appear to be much that anyone can do about the likes of Bennett.

Therein lies the problems, Sabot and he did walk away from a meeting. It was all too late anyway as the damage had already been done.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next