JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other

5 posters

Go down

Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other Empty Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:30 pm

If anyone wants to read it on a site free of Korean Javascript bugs, it's here:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3541-bennett-tries-to-contact-sy-review-teamoh-god

It is also on Tony's blog:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=e7c12567d61da656

Tony's pic sums up my reaction perfectly...

Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other Bleeding

I can't actually be ar@ed reading it, but if anyone else wants to risk bleeding eyes and narcoplexy, feel free!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other Empty Re: Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 pm

It's not as though there is going to be anything new in it, is there.
As usual, I managed the first sentence, but I know that one by heart.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other Empty Re: Bennett Goes On About Something Or Other

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 pm

I am beyond disgusted to see that MM are now taking votes on what happened to Madeleine, as if she is some entrant in Strictly Dancing on X Factor Talent contest.
They make me want to vomit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm

Their true inner selves are coming out, Bonny. They get fun out of discussing her.
mad mad mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 pm

They have now reduced a missing child they all pretend to care about to a game show.

They all make me want to vomit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Have they made any jokes about it yet?

mad mad mad mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Blasphemous play on tour in the United Kingdom
"THE BIBLE: The Complete Word of God (Abridged)", an exceedingly blasphemous play, is now on tour in this country. "The play is probably the most shocking composition of blasphemy ever to hit the theatre stage in this country," says Protestant Truth. "In this vile presentatation, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost are mocked, despised and degraded, while all the great truths of Scripture, which are fundamental to the Christian faith, are reduced to scenes of vile humour and mirth. The play is a devil-inspired production and should be denounced by all who know and love the Lord." We agree fully.

Furthermore, although men may mock God with apparent impunity, if they do not repent of their wickedness they will discover sooner or later that blasphemy has awful consequences. "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap," Galatians 6:7.

A Christian solicitor from Essex, Anthony Bennett, has taken out an affidavit alleging blasphemous libel and has presented it to Harlow Magistrates Court. He is to be warmly commended for his stand and ought to be prayerfully and otherwise supported in it. His address is Mr Anthony J. S. Bennett (Solicitor), 66 Chippingfield, Harlow, Essex CM17 ODJ.
The address to which to send representations regarding blasphemy laws is: Miss A. Fletcher, Criminal Policy Directorate, Home Office, 50 Queen Anne's Gate, London SW1H 9AT. The play is performed by The Reduced Shakespeare Company and is produced by G&C Productions Ltd., 2nd Floor, Piccadilly Mansions, 1 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1V 7RL.
-NMR

http://www.fpchurch.org.uk/magazines/fpm/1998/June/article10.php

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Och, no, yon's the Wee Wee Frees, START RUNNING!!!!!! LL
rofl rofl

Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland
Classification Protestant
Orientation Calvinist
Polity Presbyterian polity
Origin 1893
Separated from Free Church of Scotland (1843-1900)
Separations Associated Presbyterian Churches (separated 1989)

The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland (Scottish Gaelic: "An Eaglais Shaor Chlèireach") was formed in 1893 and claims to be the spiritual descendant of the Scottish Reformation. It is sometimes colloquially known as the Wee Wee Frees (not to be confused with the "Wee Frees" which is the colloquial name for another offshoot of the Church of Scotland, the Free Church of Scotland).

The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland claims to be "Reformed in doctrine, worship and practice," and says that all its actions are based on the Word of God: the Bible. The "subordinate standard" of the church is the Westminster Confession of Faith.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Ochone, not the Wee Wee Frees!!!! Hide
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Ochone, not the Wee Frees!!!! Hide
Ochóin, indeed, lassie, but it's worse, it's the Wee Wee Frees! Move over under there, I'm no wanting to be seeing them spitting hypocrites screeching their hate-filled stuff!! Here, have a JD, just to help ye bear up under the strain!!!! LL Hide Hide
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

JD is sinful, though Hide
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Panic not, it was 13 years ago rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh, you don't know the Wee Wee Frees, Tony, they make the Taliban look tolerant and loose-living Hide
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:27 pm

bb1 wrote:JD is sinful, though Hide
If you are no a WWF or a WF, it isn't, it's just a wee bit norty! And an occasional norty action never sent anyone to hell!! LL hug
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, you don't know the Wee Wee Frees, Tony, they make the Taliban look tolerant and loose-living Hide
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh, you don't know the Wee Wee Frees, Tony, they make the Taliban look tolerant and loose-living Hide
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
The only thing that scares a Scotsman more than another Scotsman is a Wee Wee Free, bible in hand, screeching form a pulpit! Scots have been know to turn tail and run! The Germans in WW1 called the Scots Regiments 'The Devils in Skirts', but even those hardened warriors would turn and run at the approach of a Wee Wee Free! LL rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 pm

The Wee Wee Frees, sound like a piss take to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 am

Sabot wrote:
The Wee Wee Frees, sound like a piss take to me.
It's not, read further up the thread, I posted a small piece on who they were. They are a totally lunatic offshoot of the Presbytarian Church in Scotland, and not to be confused by the Wee Fees who are another offshoot, noit quite so mad, but not far off. LL
rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down