JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More woe for Bennett EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More woe for Bennett EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More woe for Bennett EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More woe for Bennett EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More woe for Bennett EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More woe for Bennett EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More woe for Bennett EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More woe for Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More woe for Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More woe for Bennett

+5
Maggs
muratfan
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

More woe for Bennett Empty More woe for Bennett

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More woe for Bennett Empty Re: More woe for Bennett

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 pm

This is why Carter Ruck's letters to him take the form they do. Read them. One might expect, given Bennett's dense and unreadable bible-length justifications, to encounter a sense of sheer exhaustion. But no. If there is a prevailing tone it is one of bafflement at his inability to comprehend things which are quite obvious to everybody else involved; and they are bewildered at his inability to see the danger he is in, as if observing a drunken yokel singing on a level crossing. Despite acting for another party Carter Ruck sometimes follow up by patiently trying to explain the trouble he faces, the approaching 450 tonne train, as if addressing a child. It makes no difference. He can't see it.

Oh, is that why he doesn't understand what simple phrases like, the only assumption, and public interest, mean?

And there are documents? Whatever have Bennett and the gang foolishly put into writing? It's like waiting for Santa to come! santa
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm

I do have to admit, I rather enjoyed reading the Blacksmiths blog biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

crazytony wrote:I do have to admit, I rather enjoyed reading the Blacksmiths blog biggrin

Me too, I hadn't realized until just now how riveting he can be. Straight to the Bull's Eye with a sharpened dart.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More woe for Bennett Empty More woe for Bennett

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Credit where it is due, it is just about the best demolition of Bennett's rubbish I have ever seen. I think everyone else has given up telling Bennett that he is completely, totally wrong, and his rudeness to sans souci was unforgivable.

The issue was quite simple. The questions which Bennett appeared to think would challenge the McCanns' position with the British public were simply riddled with grotesque errors of fact, misunderstandings and distortion of evidence, demonstrating not only that he had plucked his findings from newspapers without any mastery of the case but that he was accusing the McCanns of things they manifestly hadn't done.

Describes it perfectly.

Had we known Mr Bennett's biography we would, of course, have realised that the 3As was now definitely doomed since his approach towards any scene, as Barrymore, the Lubbocks, the Balkwells and the rest can confirm, is a certain harbinger of imminent mayhem and disaster.

How long did 3A last after the Rothley Stalking? Less than a week, as I recall.....

Midas
Post subject: BBC RADIO LEICESTER REPORTS MADELEINE FOUNDATION CONCERNS.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 am
New In Town

BBC Radio Leicester reports the concerns of the Madeleine Foundation. At 8 am this morning I heard that residents of Leicester had awoken to find leaflets on their doormats with The Madeleine Foundation's reasons for a thorough investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. I went downstairs to find mine and will be taking it into work to pass around. I did not know any of this and had considered myself well informed.

Thank you to The Madeleine Foundation for this information. Thank you BBC.

By the end of the 19th August, it was gone for good.

Along with coco/agent Z/Midas/Judgemental/Frothing Pillock, etc's, few remaining marbles.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:50 pm

I've split it, because it had rather wandered off from Bennett's latest failed petition... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Bennett in his sort-of, dinghy version of glory days, before he destroyed 3A so successfully:

INVITATION TO A MEETING ON SATURDAY 1 AUGUST TO DISCUSS MADELEINE

Myself, Debbie Butler ('doris'), Madeleine Foundation Chairman, and David Kastoryano (who used to post here as 'thentherewere4)' would like to invite all those who are sure that Madeleine was not abducted and who are striving in one way or another for the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann to an informal meeting on Saturday 1 August.

The meeting will probably be in or near Harlow, and we will provide lunch for people at our expense. Harlow is just 5 miles from the M25 and 45 minutes by train from Liverpool Street, London.

We intend to book a venue from around 11.00am to 5.00pm but people will be welcome to drop by any time during the day.

The purpose of the meeting can be summarised as to bring together in an informal setting those who are actively pursuing the truth about Madeleine (especially 3As members) and who wish to exchange information, opinions and ideas on what happened to Madeleine and how, together, we can achieve justice for her.

We don't plan speeches or formal discussion, it is more about networking and informal brainstorming.

If you wish to attend, please send an e-mail to me at:

'Brainstorming'? Hunt the brain cell, more like. Now, was that the occasion when assorted hounders stormed off, fuming about racist, right-wing rants?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Something else for Bennett to moan about:

World’s first 'gay bible': Special Queen James edition changes translation of key same-sex passages
Bible published to coincide with debate over same-sex marriage
Author is listed as 'God' and contributor listed as 'Jesus Christ'
It sells on Amazon for $34.95 (£22)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2249515/World-s-gay-bible-Special-Queen-James-edition-changes-translation-key-sex-sentences.html#ixzz2FLtuRcXz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:13 pm

By accumulating these under the pretext of helping or moderating the 3As they provided themselves with an address list that they could use to offer their execrable Faked Abduction "book",

Who can forget all the sheeples who thought that there really were billboards advertising the dreadful thing up all over the States? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Oh, here's the storming-off:

http://anthonybennett-fraudster.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2009-11-15T14:31:00-08:00&max-results=7

Quote:

Anyway, Tony Bennett and Greta seemed quite sympathetic with me about that. I got the impression they had both experienced the Greens' explosive rages before. So I then dared again to mention my opinion that I do believe in a united Europe as an ideal unity, and not just one for an individual country's financial benefit. This time I experienced Tony Bennett's - if more controlled - rage! He looked as though he was really trying to control his temper. He walked out of the room, came back a few minutes later to tell me I was "completely wrong", and threw a few statistics around he had just thought up, to "prove" his point!These three people (TB, GG and wife) are members of the UKIP party, and are extremely right-wing people. I just kept thinking, my God, I've lived 37 years in Germany, and where do I go to, to meet extreme right-wing idiots for the very first time? - England, Harlow!!

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 am

I also have no time for him, he's just trying to disrupt

The forkers and hounders love saying 'disrupt', don't they? Do they actually know what it means? rofl rofl

Oh, trolljean's upset, too:

Blacksmith appears not to have a problem with paedophiles and insults those who comment about his views thereon so I have no time for him at all.

I seem to recall that what smiffy actually had a problem with was people making false accusations, whilst dribbling and speculating about sex?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Hounder:

Blacksmith writes:
The issue was quite simple. The questions which Bennett appeared to think would challenge the McCanns' position with the British public were simply riddled with grotesque errors of fact, misunderstandings and distortion of evidence, demonstrating not only that he had plucked his findings from newspapers without any mastery of the case but that he was accusing the McCanns of things they manifestly hadn't done. unquote

Surely, finding the time to write long blogs, Blacksmith could counter TB's arguments/questions by pointing out the errors of fact?

=========

rofl rofl rofl

They don't get it, do they? Countless people have pointed out to Bennett that HE HAS GOT IT WRONG.

And what has their reward been? Abuse and insults from the hounders; Bennett sneering and posting emails, as he did to sans souci.

They have been rewarded with Bennett demanding to know who they are, as he did to Jayelles, so the hounders can stalk their families.

No-one's going to bother these days. Bennett made his own bed. Now he can lie in it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Yer, and outing people like me because I only have one Email Address. I wonder where Bennett harvested that from? Not that this has ever bothered me, so that one fell flat on it's face. But it is such a despicable practice and totally without honour, from a bunch of people who try so desperately to hide their own identities, even if Bennett doesn't. But then he needs fame and glory for himself alone. Pity he never gets it, but people without honour never do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:28 pm

There are rather a lot of people with scores to settle with Bennett - most of them from his own 'side'. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he shafts the few remaining hounders, offering to turn their names over to CR in return for mercy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:38 pm

The scheme, a joint one though the Martyr will no doubt seek to blame Marsden, was to offer this scissors and paste job for sale to their hacked audience and collect their money before printing it, thus financing the publication without risk or their own funds. Cute, eh?

Oh, I didn't take in the significance of that yesterday.....wouldn't the Mexican presses roll without money up front, then?

Somewhere or other on the internet, an exchange of emails 'twixt Bennett and Stevo about the use of Reasons in the States languishes....must go digging, see if I can make connections and join dots. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:25 pm

bb1 wrote:The scheme, a joint one though the Martyr will no doubt seek to blame Marsden, was to offer this scissors and paste job for sale to their hacked audience and collect their money before printing it, thus financing the publication without risk or their own funds. Cute, eh?

Oh, I didn't take in the significance of that yesterday.....wouldn't the Mexican presses roll without money up front, then?

Somewhere or other on the internet, an exchange of emails 'twixt Bennett and Stevo about the use of Reasons in the States languishes....must go digging, see if I can make connections and join dots. Wink

Bennett demanded a percentage of The Book sales from Stevo, and Copyright Recognition. And for some reason I was aware of the fact that they were both trying to sell the book before it was ever printed.
But one tends to lose track of most of the shite because more shite is ever upcoming.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Indeed, Sabot. I'd forgotten all about that, or where it led - if we ever actually knew. As soon as the Mexican printers came on the scene, it was clear it was going to be yet another disaster.

The hounders aren't getting this, are they?

Surely the days of discussing the demise of the 3A have been done, dusted, flogged to death and done again. Wonder why the sudden interest in Tony Bennett after all these years.

Well, call me silly, but it might have something to do with Bennett deciding to get in a duel of wits with smiffy, forgetting that he was rather handicapped by not having any. Plus whatever is behind this business of the Bennett Gang harvesting email addies to finance Stevo's ghastly book.

This cute, humorous poster may give the hounders A Clue.

More woe for Bennett Payback_is_a_Bitch_by_Sushmaster
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:09 pm

They are never going to get it, Bonny. They are just too full of their own misery and inconceivable hatred of anything at all.
And when did Bennett ever leave the scene?

I found it quite fascinating to see the demise of 3As laid out again, although it was a bit more protracted than Smiffy said. But that Site was the epitome of everything that was wrong about this case. The Bannings and the Insults and general Intimidation of anyone who had a different point of view. Some of us really minded about this. But then some of us had never seen the like before.
It was all such a bad move because some of us got seriously involved and proceeded to holler.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:21 pm

I had never, ever come across such liars in my life before, Sabot. I still shake my head at my own naivety; why on earth do/did the McCann-haters tell and spread such endless lies about everything?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:24 pm

bb1 wrote:I had never, ever come across such liars in my life before, Sabot. I still shake my head at my own naivety; why on earth do/did the McCann-haters tell and spread such endless lies about everything?

Normal people don't think that this can happen, Bonny. And believe me, you weren't the only one by a long shot. It was inconceivable to so many of us in the beginning that anyone would tell such lies.
And most of those lies originated in Portugal. So how could that be? Did they know that their precious Fascist Regime was under threat? Are all of these people Fascists? Did they all know that Goncalo Amaral was the name of what they wanted for their Country?

The British arseholes are neither here nor there. They are just disaffected people who actually amount to nothing much at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm

Today's script from Blacksmith is excellent!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:48 pm

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/mind-bendersgood-old-tone-2.html

Oh, isn't it just, Tony?

He libels and libels without respite or caution, eventually, no doubt, leaving the victims feeling just like Mike Gunnill – why should they be attacked because of the suspicions of a lunatic? Why should he get away with it?

Something I never thought I would say about Blacksmith, but

More woe for Bennett Smiley-Clapping2

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:50 pm

A quick check of TTW4 credentials shows he was a director of 4 companies....all failed.

Jealousy
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:54 pm

TTW4 is to be found most days on the Icke forum, mf, raving about masons and scribbling on pictures of Jimmy Savile. Which is about all he's fit for.

I see one of the hounders said, of the earlier Tone entry:

Not having a decoding device, I hope the next offering will be in clear text.

Oh, I think this blog is crystal clear. Even the hounders should be able to understand it, and the sort of person they are choosing to follow so loyally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:19 pm

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/mind-bendersgood-old-tone-2.html

It's hard to pick out the worst example of these relentless and mad accusations, so many are there. The one I find most disgusting is the way he returns time after time, vulture-like, to sink his dirty beak into the totally blameless Robert Murat, picking out the juicy bits from the police evidence, this time like a drooling old man with binoculars trained on his neighbour's lavatory, to hint, or suggest, or claim or assert, or thrill, that Murat is involved in the disappearance of Madeline McCann. Excuse me.[Reaches for napkin to vomit into].

Yes, I think we can all identify with that feeling, that comes with reading Bennett's prurient speculation.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next