JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Candles site
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
    Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Cease and Desist?

+9
    Anita
    Lamplighter
    Pedro Silva
    crazytony
    Maggs
    bb1
    Sabot
    lily
    sans_souci
    13 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 Empty Re: Cease and Desist?

Post  greenink211 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:11 am

bb1 wrote:I stand to be corrected, but I think that if she stayed in the international lounge, she wouldn't - but her fans then would need passports to get in? And I am pretty sure they wouldn't be allowed in without boarding passes anyway these days?

Between the chaos caused by the weather, and the sheer hassle of security these days, I think she is in for a shock.

If she stayed in the transit area she would be OK (but needs to allow one hour for transfer between planes). The problem would be that none of her followers would get near her as they would have had to show their boarding cards for flights to be in that area. So if she intends to meet them as she has said at the Sofitel Hotel next to the terminal then SHE must go through full Arrivals and Departure formalities (minus check-in) to meet them outside the secure area.

As for the chaos due to snow. There will be some but our press does tend to exaggerate the effects of such events. She could be lucky and everything be on time but there is a chance that she could be delayed. Its in the lap of the Gods.
    greenink211
    greenink211
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:11 am

Anyway, as a VIP surely she will get fast tracked through?

sans_souci
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 am

sans_souci wrote:Anyway, as a VIP surely she will get fast tracked through?
    V I P ???? Ah, you mean VERY IDIOTIC PITCHFORKER PRAT, I assume? Probably travelling in the baggage hold, isn't that where bushmeat is usually stored? LL Hahau Hahau
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:02 am

sans_souci wrote:Anyway, as a VIP surely she will get fast tracked through?
    Eek rofl
    rhodes
    rhodes
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 am

Oh look, we've upset the forkers...

They are even looking for Pat's flight details on JATYK

And? What's up? What the Hell do they think they do to countless INNOCENT people, with their incessant stalking and 'research'? What hypocrites they are!

Brown wants publicity, doesn't she - how do they know the press hasn't been tipped off that the woman who thinks the McCanns smuggled their dead child into the UK like bushmeat is due into Heathrow?

As for...

No surprise there - Maybe it would be a good idea for those who can contact her to do so to warn her that there may be nutters amongst those intending to meet her?

The only nutters Brown will be meeting are her fellow forkers and ghouls; normal, decent people would eat their own eyeballs than spend time in the company of the likes of her.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:36 am

I suppose they do all know about the disgusting incident when Brown harvested information about mourners from a deceased rape victim's memorial site, then publically attacked them all, accusing the dead victim of faking the attack?

No?

I suggest they remove the beam in their own eyes before criticising the mote in their neighbors.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 am

Nice bit of forker stalking here:

Jane and Russell
    Not Born Yesterday Today at 10:09 am

Panda, they currently live in or near Exeter, not in Essex. I'll have a rummage around to find out where they lived before then. Someone will probably beat me to it though.

Yes, that's what to do, you rummage around to find out where witnesses lived years ago, that'll help Crack the Case. Rolling Eyes
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 am

*cough* I transited through Heathrow myself in December from LA to Dubai on a fast track card. biggrin

I had around 6 hours to wait at Heathrow for my connecting flight so had to miserably wait in the Virgin Clubhouse. However, I could take a shower, get a massage and order drinks, dinner, and other such horrors. I didn't want to eat dinner on board. Flying two overnight long haul flights back to back can take its toll you know. rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, I didn't have to recheck in exactly as it was done for me at the Clubhouse when I entered. Secondly, I only had a small security check to go through the next time (in comparison with original departure check in). The whole process took around 15 to 20 minutes (including walking) but, I was *cough* fast tracked unlike Brown who is economy.

If I were her, I would stay in the airport even though it would mean she cannot act like a Z celebrity to her fans over coffee. Wink
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:51 am

But how could the Lady Gaga of forkerworld transit Heathrow without meeting her wunnerful, wunnerful fans, Lily?

Anyone sane would be aware that travel plans don't always run to schedule, without the excitement of 2" of snow in London.

So why run around like a headless chicken between planes? It certainly wouldn't be me, either.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:56 am

Isn't she travelling with An Entourage? Dresser, Makeup Artist, Camera Crew and PA?
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 am

Oh look at this deluded idiot!

I hope that they behave themselves if they turn up at Heathrow but, if they don't, it will only provide further proof (not that we need any) that they are the dregs of society.

What, do they actually think any of us would bother travelling hundreds - in a few cases thousands - of miles for a glimpse of that nonentity? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Do get real - why would anyone normal want anything to do with that egotistical lunatic?

Oh, and here's a hint - if they want to see 'dregs', then all they need to do is look in a mirror. Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:58 am

Sabot wrote:
    Isn't she travelling with An Entourage? Dresser, Makeup Artist, Camera Crew and PA?

Entourage? She isn't even flying first class - unlike our Lily, who appreciates the finer things in life.

As do all of us here. Pcorneater
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:01 am

That's the problem, Bonny. Her fans wouldn't get within feet of her awesomeness. Eek Such a disservice to forkers everywhere. biggrin

Heck, if I were her planning on traveling to Portugal, economy, when the weather is so dodgy, I would postpone the trip until later.

We've all seen those photos of people crammed into the airport lounges waiting for flight information, hoping they will leave that day.

You and I are not that stupid though. smile
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am

According to CdM, it's a bit milder in Portugal now - but seriously, her fans really do need to get a life.

Their horizons must be very narrow indeed if they think that a middle-aged, not-very-nice, American woman who pretends to be a 'profiler', transiting Heathrow is of any great interest.

If she gets any press interest - which I doubt, as she is a total nonentity in Europe - it won't be the kind she will like.

She will be regarded as a vulgar, attention-seeking parasite, an American version of Bennett, with nothing better to do with herself than torment the parents of a missing child.

I see Morais has posted that hilarious 'press release'; I suppose Morais does know what Brown said yesterday about the citizens of Portugal?

Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 Brown_10
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:22 am

bb1 wrote:
    Sabot wrote:

Entourage? She isn't even flying first class - unlike our Lily, who appreciates the finer things in life.

As do all of us here. Pcorneater
    I have never travelled economy, I have heard some dreadful stories about it being like a cattle pen!! I like my creature comforts, leg room, proper cutlery and china plates, not plastic, all the perks etc. LL
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 am

I'm even less stupid than any of you. I don't fly. And certainly not on Boeings. I well remember the 1960s when the bloody things were falling out of the sky like nuts and bolts from a deceased satellite.
    The first time I flew Commercial I asked where they kept the parachutes and they looked at me as though I was mad. And it's no good telling me that a parachute wouldn't be of any use. I mean, why do they have Life Jackets and Dinghies if they don't expect the plane to land on the sea? They aren't telling us things that we have a right to know.
    No thank you, I'll go by Boat. Although I must say I have had to reconsider that one in the light of recent events. But I always camp out in a Life Boat, so I have got that one more or less covered.
    One of the things I love about France is that I can drive throughout most of the known world if I don't mind running into the odd insurrection. Infinitely preferable to my feet actually leaving Planet Earth.
    This is what comes of being in The Navy and mending Aeroplanes. Be warned by one who knows.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

Boats don't bother me, Sabot, I can swim perfectly well - but I sure can't fly rofl

As you can get just about anywhere except the US and Down Under by train, then I would rather travel in comfort and admire the scenery, these days.

My air travel was done in more civilised times, when planes had ashtrays and the pilot let you into the cockpit to see the view out the front window biggrin
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 am

LL, obviously, I do too. Also, why have a thin blanket when you can have a duvet and soft pillow on a flat bed? thumbsup

Also, you meet some really interesting people. For instance on my flight to Heathrow, a young lady in the pod next to me starting chatting and she was wonderful company. She was a Saudi princess.

I don't mind how I travel, so long as its comfortable.

ETA: Bonny, I sure do miss the days of looking through the front window.

lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 am

Nowadays I only fly to places like the USA, Japan and S Korea, I drive all over Europe in a nice big comfortable RV. The next time I will fly will be when I go visit my children in Asia, I doubt if I will ever revisit the USA, much as I enjoyed my time there. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 am

hug LL.
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 am

My first flight abroad was on one of these:

Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 Tran26G3

It wasn't until I was older that I found out what they were famous for doing.....
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:53 am

bb1 wrote:Boats don't bother me, Sabot, I can swim perfectly well - but I sure can't fly rofl

As you can get just about anywhere except the US and Down Under by train, then I would rather travel in comfort and admire the scenery, these days.

My air travel was done in more civilised times, when planes had ashtrays and the pilot let you into the cockpit to see the view out the front window biggrin

Actually, if you go up to the top right hand corner of Russia it's only a short boat ride to Alaska, so that's America sorted. Australia is a bit more difficult, and I'm still working on that one, but I've come across a nice line in War Surplus Rubber Dinghies that I'm thinking about. Not sure what War, and they seem to be a bit reluctant to answer that one.

And as for cockpits, I've seen more of those than most, not least when some Air Hostess managed to pry my clenched fingers from around her neck while explaining that plummeting sixty feet is quite normal, Madame, so come and talk to the nice man driving the plane. However, pilots don't like it when petrified passengers ask technical questions that they can't answer.
    Sabot
    Sabot
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 am

bb1 wrote:My first flight abroad was on one of these:

Cease and Desist?   - Page 21 Tran26G3

It wasn't until I was older that I found out what they were famous for doing.....

Is that a comet, Bonny?
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 am

It is indeed, Lily biggrin
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 am

Wow! Very, very nice, Bonny. smile
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next