JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL

+7
lily
Sabot
rhodes
Lamplighter
greenink211
Maggs
bb1
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL

Post  lily Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:42 pm

bb1 wrote:Guess she doesn't realise the first language in Portugal is actually Portuguese Pcorneater

Of course it is, Bonny. Wasn't it kind of them to do an edition in English in honor of their VIP visitor? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:50 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:Guess she doesn't realise the first language in Portugal is actually Portuguese Pcorneater

Of course it is, Bonny. Wasn't it kind of them to do an edition in English in honor of their VIP visitor? Pcorneater

This was not necessarily a good idea as Pat Brown does seem to have some difficulty with The English Language. But no doubt she will have an Interpreter. Either that or she will put her own spin on it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Thankfully, Morais is taking care of her for part of her stay, Sabot. Phew. Everything will be perfectly translated as usual........ Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm

lily wrote:Thankfully, Morais is taking care of her for part of her stay, Sabot. Phew. Everything will be perfectly translated as usual........ Pcorneater

Well that won't do, Lily. Pat Brown won't want The Truth.

Oh, sorry, I forgot. Morais doesn't DO The Truth. Phew. I got a bit worried there for a minute.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:42 pm

I know, Sabot. Phew and Phew again.... sunny
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:43 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN #retweet I need followers drunken biggrin
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Anita wrote:ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN #retweet I need followers drunken biggrin

What is she on about? We all know that. America loathes her and so does Britain. And she is on fast track for Portugal as well. Spoilt Fascist Brat Morais won't save her.

Next?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 pm

justice4maddie Seeking justice
@
@Maggie_Thistle Why didnt Kate #McCann offer to meet Pat in PDL and help her search for Maddie clues? speaks volumes

Why on earth would Kate McCann want anything to do with a sicko like Brown, the woman who accused Gerry McCann of mummifying his daughter and smuggling her into the UK like bushmeat?

Who do these people think they are? They really should confine themselves to the Jeremy Kyle show.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Stunning in it's stupidity. But when do they ever say anything that isn't stupid. There really are not words to describe this bunch of imbeciles. But who needs words to describe them? They do that themselves, and ever continue to prove just how bereft of common sense and common decency they are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:35 pm

I know; why on earth would the McCanns want anything to do with that ghastly woman? Brown is sadistically taking pleasure in trying to torment them - and the forkers think the McCanns should be grateful?

In what parallel universe?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:47 pm

If they want to see how the real world regards them, Brown's fan club should read this:

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50566485/Hate%20Campaign

Especially the section entitled;

Anonymous hate messages

See Anonymous Anti-McCann posters on the Internet

It's them to a 'T'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh, this is Brown, perfectly!

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50566485/Hate%20Campaign

Professionals with personal agendas

They might even be helping, or at least seeming to help, but all the time they are calculating what's in it for them. There are journalists and 'criminologists' I could name whose interest in Madeleine has far less to do with recovering an abducted child than with profiting from her misfortune.

- yes, Kate McCann has described ghouls like Brown perfectly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I don't know how Brown gets her head through doors; I have never, ever, come across anyone so in love with themselves before.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Bronwn10

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:50 pm

A reminder of how low the male forker ^^^^^^ can go:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/01/now-portuguese-police-leaked-there-was.html

The Portuguese Police Leaked There Was Madeleine's Fluid In Her Parents Hired Vehicle Rented Almost A Month After Madeleine Was Abducted

And it was a pack of lies - no wonder he has a criminal conviction for lying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:01 am

bb1 wrote:Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Bronwn10

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

God he looks like a tramp. Can someone send him some soap over?
Mrs Gonc, No 3
vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit

Look at his teeth, and his earrings missing rofl rofl rofl

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:11 am

Oh look, Senhor Peixe: "Dedicated to Fish"
I've been to that restaurant in Lisbon.

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 50630510
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 am

I somehow don't think they dined al fresco today....it looks freezing.

He looks as unkempt as Bennett, and he doesn't look well, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 am

bb1 wrote:I somehow don't think they dined al fresco today....it looks freezing.

He looks as unkempt as Bennett, and he doesn't look well, either.

Yeah, just add a trolley, and they could be twins.
Glad he doesn't look well though. He knows how the McCanns felt 4 years ago, and all his fault.
Never mind his comeuppance is over due rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 am

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Bronwn10

He looks odd, IMO, and what is wrong with his mouth? I suppose he does have teeth, because it looks most peculiar?

ETA, his skin is blotchy, too, and it isn't the camera or lighting, as Brown's complexion is normal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:02 am

Well, I've skimmed through the Portuguese Saturday papers, and there seems to be nothing so far about this momentous event.

Maybe they'll carry it later today. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:04 am

Yes, you´re right bb1:

"He looks odd, IMO, and what is wrong with his mouth? I suppose he does have teeth, because it looks most peculiar?

ETA, his skin is blotchy, too, and it isn't the camera or lighting, as Brown's complexion is normal."

He can hardly show a smile. I wonder what is the cause of that.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 am

bb1 wrote:Well, I've skimmed through the Portuguese Saturday papers, and there seems to be nothing so far about this momentous event.

Maybe they'll carry it later today. Pcorneater

Or even another unexpected momentos event, Bonny rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:08 am

He looks most odd, as if he has come out without his dentures in, frankly confused

More momentous events, Maggs? On top of all the week's excitements?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:18 am

bb1 wrote:

He looks most odd, as if he has come out without his dentures in, frankly confused

More momentous events, Maggs? On top of all the week's excitements?

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Happy-11
You can take it Bonny
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next