JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL

+7
lily
Sabot
rhodes
Lamplighter
greenink211
Maggs
bb1
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 am

How old is Amaral? I had an idea he is in his early 50s. but that photo suggests different.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:14 am

Justice4maddie Seeking justice
Amaral,Pat Brown,Joana Morais meeting up is #McCann `s biggest dread and nightmare

Nah, just look at the state of the three of them - Biggest Losers, more like rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 am

I think I might have nightmares if I saw those three together. Pat Brown alone is bad enough, and she's the best looking of the three.
I think I'll pass if that's okay with y'all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:28 am

Stella Today at 8:48 am

What a fantastic picture that is.

Two amazing people, side by side. Both dedicated to catching criminals. Both dedicated to helping Madeleine.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think she means one of them a CONVICTED criminal who is facing further charges, and the other one is a crime gossip who is so useless she thinks blog posts are legal letters.

And both of them are dedicated to hurting Madeleine McCann and her family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 am

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 Bronwn10

All things considered, you would think Gonc would go out of his way NOT to be associated with fish restaurants.......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 am

GaeMar01 Gael
.@Pjudiciaria Amaral & @ProfilerPatB must claim their expenses from #McCann Fund

Yeah, right. Seeing as how Brown is so chummy with Morais and Gonc, she can go and scrounge from the Gonc Func.

You know, the one all that money has gone into, that hasn't been updated for TWO YEARS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Can't see anything in the Portuguese press yet; maybe later? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:03 pm

What an achievement from two weeks in Portugal. A photograph with Gonc the Convicted Perjurer. That should sit nicely on the mantelpiece. And what a tale to tell her grandchildren.

"Look, kiddiewinks this is grandma in Portugal hounding The McCanns with the bloke who tried to stitch them up."

"Ooh, grandma, what a big head you've got."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 Bronwn10

Good point from Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post62057.html#p62057

Morais Blog Drumming Up Business For Brown, LOLOLOL - Page 3 003143n

Has Gonc only got one set of outdoor clothes confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Isn't he supposed to be homeless?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:56 pm

I doubt if he is sleeping rough in Lisbon - no doubt one of his laydee admirers will lend him a couch.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:06 pm

I would say so too, Bonny.

Heck, he looks really ill. Is it me, or does he have that yellowish tinge again?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:20 pm

He doesn't look at all well to me, Lily, but his fans don't seem to mind....

I have a copy of the picture of Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown on my desktop now - I open in up every time I start the Mac up so I can see them - yay!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Remind me - how old are these people Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:22 pm

How old you say, Bonny? If the Bennett fans are anything to go by, OAPs?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Oh my, J4 has totalled up those receipts for payment of Gonc's royalties:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3821p15-so-gonc-has-no-money

€343.900.67

In less than 12 months - and that is just the book.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:33 pm

bb1 wrote:He doesn't look at all well to me, Lily, but his fans don't seem to mind....

I have a copy of the picture of Goncalo Amaral and Pat Brown on my desktop now - I open in up every time I start the Mac up so I can see them - yay!

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Remind me - how old are these people Shocked

That's an Offence against Apple. I am going to report her to The RSPCA. The Queen will not be happy about this. She's got an Apple.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Still nothing on the front of CdM. Let's see....there's a huge demo going on in Lisbon.

More than 300,000 people across the country gathered Saturday at the Palace Square, in Lisbon, against inequality and impoverishment, said Carlos Armenian.

A fishing boat sank off Setubal, fortunately without casualties....the usual squalid litany of domestic abuse and violence...and a particularly tacky pic from that ghastly sex fair.

Nope, nothing about Brown so far. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm

the Mccann's must feel sick looking at the tosser who fecked up the search for their daughter then made hundreds of thousands of euros out of it, and the old broad from the USA who tried to hitch her wagon to Kate's book in order to make a buck on Amazon vomit vomit
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm

What a pair of exploiters they are. Couldn't have done it without an innocent young girl. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Their fanbase says it all, really; wilfully blind and ignorant, the lot of them. No doubt Brown will throw them a few crumbs when she publishes her book about how she went Searching in Portugal, and met King Forker himself in a fish restaurant - of all places.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:15 pm

It's embarrassing how they are acting star struck at a Z-list wannabe. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lizzibif Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:20 pm

so whats gonc gonna do for a face when jabba the hut wants his arse back vomit wker

and has patty actually done anything useful yet ? all ive seen her do is have her picture taken with a couple of undesirables... bottomsup

Last edited by lizzibif on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lizzibif
lizzibif
Phoenix Risen
Phoenix Risen

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Can you imagine Gonc's thought processes?

I was scoffing seafood when Madeleine McCann was abducted, and stayed there and carried on eating. In my book that is causing all the trouble, I am always in restaurants when Important Things are happening, so I had to make up stuff I pretended I saw because I was busy eating.

So what will I do to show I have mended my ways and am having a serious talk with this American woman? I know, I'll get photographed at a seafood restaurant.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next