JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES?

4 posters

Go down

WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? Empty WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES?

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:38 pm

I ask, because of the discussion going on on MM about babies and 'heelstick' tests.

This gem has appeared:

Re: Needham vs. Healy
Autumn Today

cass wrote:
all my children had this test i think its called a guthrey test SPELLING i think they are saved but not sure tbh

Its still a routine test I think cass and, if you don't want your baby to have it, the onus is on the parent to say so. I can't find anything to say whether the blood is stored on a DNA data base but if its not, then its something the government should be considering.

If Madeleine was given this test and her blood stored then there would have been no question about her DNA profile. As it is we only have Gerry's word for it that the pillowcase was Madeleine's. Still puzzled why they couldn't get any DNA from the apartment or her belongings, given that she had been there for nearly a week.

What? What on earth does she think this is?

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10.html

quote:

The Forensic Science Service(R) received the [above] objects on 7 August 2007, in sealed, secure packages.

On 8 August 2007, the Forensic Science Service(R) received a piece of cloth/cotton wool (object MJN994) from Leicestershire Constabulary. That object was inside a sealed package.

On 12 October 2007, the Forensic Science Service(R) received a blood spot in a cardboard frame (object JRB/1) from Leicestershire Constabulary. That object was inside a sealed package.

Objective

Th objective of the laboratory examination was to examine the presented objects with respect to the presence of blood, cellular material and hair that may prove to be [have been] from Madeleine McCann or one or other member of her family, or from any of the Portuguese police who had been active [working/present] at the crime scene.

and:

Reference sample of blood

JRB/1 Madeleine McCann
From this sample was obtained a DNA reference sample that was different from those of her immediate family, described above. This DNA profile was the same as that obtained from possible spots of saliva existing on the pillowcase (SJM/1)

What on earth do they think JRB/1 was, if not a 'heelstick' sample?

And why are they still repeating the rubbish about 'none of Madeleine's DNA being found'? Can they still not grasp that UNCONTAMINATED samples were needed? Mind you, they still can't grasp that only 15 markers associated with Madeleine, out of 37, were found...

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? Empty Re: WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES?

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Iris Today
Autumn wrote:

Do we know where the control Madeleine DNA came from?

Probably from the policeman who spent a lot of time with the McCanns at the villa, and had meals with them. If that had been me I am sure I could have sneeked something away, even a little thing, like hairs off a hairbrush left lying around.

So, a bit of cast-off hair that could have come from anyone, and was purloined by a PJ officer, with no chain of custody, nothing, would have been preferable...

TO A HEELSTICK SAMPLE OF MADELEINE'S BLOOD DELIVERED PROPERLY BY THE UK POLICE? Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? Empty Re: WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES?

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:07 pm

bb1, I think I know the answer to the title of this topic:

because forkers´s sick brain can´t allow or understand things that are against their sick fantasies.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm

They do this all the time, Pedro, churn out absolute nonsense which proves, over and over again, that they have been so busy pouring hatred at the McCanns, they haven't actually bothered to read and understand the official PJ files.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Yes bb1, you´re right.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm

This really pisses me off. Just how thick are they? Of course there was DNA from Madeleine in 5A, but it will have been contaminated by ordinary, everyday use by the rest of The Family.
And what does it prove anyway?
When Madeleine is found it will be very easy to prove that she is a child of The Family, even if they don't have specific DNA from her. Unless The Forkers think that The World is litter with McCann children.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Textuseless says:
Very interesting - and I imagine that is the sort of stuff that will be contained in some of the unreleased PJ files, which include:

"Analysis of first round of witness statements"
"Analysis of second round of witness statements"
"Analysis of events described by McCann parents"

*sigh*

Why do they never ever bother to read ALL the files, instead of just cherry-picking parts of them?

IT'S BEEN DONE - YEARS AGO

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic1170.html

ANALYSIS REPORT OF THE FIRST 11 VOLUMES OF THE INQUIRY (pages 1-3004) Central Department of Criminal Investigation, February, 5th, 2008
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Bonny, illiterate people can't read.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:34 pm

I find it stunning that they swallow down all this codswallop from the likes of smiffy and his Sauces, totally unaware that they are being played for fools.

BECAUSE THE PJ HAVE ALREADY DONE ALL THIS

The senior officers raised eyebrows about the children being unattended- but that was it.

The phone records were meticulously re-checked - No smoking gun.

The statements were meticulously re-checked - No smoking gun.

The wonderwoofs were re-checked - No smoking gun, just a lot of doubts being raised about the behaviour of Eddiewoof.

They really need to take their hategoggles off and deal with reality, not guff from the likes of smiffy and Morais.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Because it is much easier for a bunch of sick morons to continue with their madness, than read to is written at the files.

http://arpitk.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/crazy_man1.gif

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:38 pm

Oh, that's a good one, Pedro:

WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? Crazy_man1

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, that's a good one, Pedro:

WHY DON'T FORKERS READ THE PJ FILES? Crazy_man1

rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:48 pm

They seem incapable of grasping this part:

From the analysis no noticeable discrepancies can be found from the depositions made by the intervenients, and also between those statements and other elements to which they were compared, namely, the registries of the crèches entrances and exits of the children, registries of the tennis classes and phone calls.

These 'inconsistencies' and 'discrepancies' they are so obsessed with exist only in their heads; unless they think they know better than the senior PJ officers who carried out the review?

Why they insist on claiming that the PJ agree with Gonc and his Fridge Theory is a mystery to me, because it simply is not true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 pm

Yes bb1, crazytony, that shows how crazy antis truly are.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down