JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

+5
Maggs
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:47 pm

I know, Pedro, I think she is expecting praise for confirming what so many people have been saying for years. I also think she can whistle for that.

Does she think people are going to forget her nasty little vendetta against the McCanns, her ridiculous fake 'Cease and desist' letter, because she has filmed another member of Haverns demonstrating the truth, after all their years of lying?

It doesn't work that way. She may well have realised there isn't much money to be made from forking, after all, hence today's events.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes, I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Someone pointing out to the hounders that you don't need to be Einstein to know how to hold shutters up:

The simplest tool known to man, a stick of wood would wedge the shutters up as long as anybody needed them wedged open. And if discarded later it wouldn't arouse the slightest suspicion and depending on how rough it was wouldn't hold fingerprints either.

The man in the video raised the shutters very, very easily. They aren't security shutters though but the light ones which are designed to keep the place cool and shaded. There is no locking device on them.

This came up before, didn't it? No-one could see any kind of lock on the shutters.

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_13_small1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:16 pm

Pat Brown - What about the Window
wgbrother Today at 11:09 pm

Miraflores wrote:
And a stick of wood would wedge them open for as long as you wanted them open.

But that would have left a mark on the sills - which weren't marked.

Why would it leave a mark. What is the sill made of? Cotton candy?

rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Desperate hounder:

So the abductor came armed with a piece of wood. Of course it would have to be exactly the right length, he couldn't get his saw out and start cutting it there could he. Too long and it wouldn't fit the gap, too short and the blind go not be raised high enough. And where did this piece of wood go. Did he carry it away with him holding Madeleine out in front of him. If he threw it aside, then the PJ would have found it. Not forgetting of course it would have marked the blinds, and the sill.

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 Stopq
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Hi Candyfloss. Two pieces of wood , one for each side or the whole lot will collapse as soon as let go of. Then with Madeleine laid across his arms like a roll of lino he removed the two pieces of exaclty equal lengths, again with his teeth and let them drop to the ground knowing full well that two pices of wood in a carpark wouldn't look odd.

Oh, how desperate and pathetic can you get? Any old bit of wood of roughly the right length would have done - and who would notice a bit of wood lying around in all those trees and shrubs?

Seriously, are all of them mentally challenged in some way?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:43 pm

One of the signs of poor discussion skills is posting such exaggerated examples. I suspect it means that the person really subconciously or even conciously knows that less extreme examples (as you have illustrated) would show that their case is flawed.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Yes, they are very fond of hyperbole, heaping one exaggeration onto another, to turn something very simple into something so complicated as to be near impossible.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:26 am

bb1 wrote:Hi Candyfloss. Two pieces of wood , one for each side or the whole lot will collapse as soon as let go of. Then with Madeleine laid across his arms like a roll of lino he removed the two pieces of exaclty equal lengths, again with his teeth and let them drop to the ground knowing full well that two pices of wood in a carpark wouldn't look odd.

Oh, how desperate and pathetic can you get? Any old bit of wood of roughly the right length would have done - and who would notice a bit of wood lying around in all those trees and shrubs?

Seriously, are all of them mentally challenged in some way?

What about a small wedge to one side. Carried in your pocket. Or you only need to trap them slightly off straight. In fact in one of the photos the shutter is crooked.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:20 am

Interesting. I note that Peter McCleod has Central Heating for Winter in his Spanish Inn. I wonder if he's got Shutters to keep the heat in.
Is he hot footing back home to check his Security? Or had he already done it before he ventured to Portugal?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Oh dear, the forkers are smelling Treason! from Brown....

I don't want to say something but it dont stop me thinking it and in hope I am wrong about by thinking it.
-------------

No doubt you aren't the only one thinking it kitti

--------------

Ditto.

----------

You don't become neutral or a fence sitter after 5 years unless your have an agenda.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

You couldn't make it up Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Hounder:

The shutters and the window were thoroughly examined. That's why all the pink dust is on it - for fingerprints. The PJ found lichen on the shutters which was not disturbed and the window was cleaned the previous day by the cleaner

All together now

THERE WAS NO LICHEN!!!!!! IT'S A FORUM MYTH

Every single time they rabbit on about the non-existent 'lichen' it is further proof that they prefer old newspaper stories to the police files.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:21 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear, the forkers are smelling Treason! from Brown....

I don't want to say something but it dont stop me thinking it and in hope I am wrong about by thinking it.
-------------

No doubt you aren't the only one thinking it kitti

--------------

Ditto.

----------

You don't become neutral or a fence sitter after 5 years unless your have an agenda.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

You couldn't make it up Pcorneater

paranoid loons the lot of them.....they are convinced they are bit players in an online mystery story.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh, FFS!

candyfloss Today at 12:29 pm

I don't remember seeing anything in the PJ files about the lichen, I think it comes for Prof. David Barclay one of Britains top forensic conslutants in Martin Brunt's The Mystery of Madeleine McCann............

Note: On Martin Brunt's documentary 'The Mystery of Madeleine McCann, aired on 24 December 2007, Prof David Barclay, one of Britain's top forensic consultants said: "I think it's impossible for somebody to get in and out, through that window without leaving a forensic trace. Apart from anything else, the window sills in that area are covered in green lichen. The minute you try and scrape over the window sills you would have left marks and we know that the scenes of crime lady, the next morning, was looking for exactly that."

There's nothing in the PJ files because Barclay was WRONG.

Look at the pictures:

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 2 04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_969_small

There was no lichen on the window ledge. It didn't exist. Barclay was talking bollox; the scene of crime lady - the one with no gloves and her hair all over the place - was dusting for fingerprints, not looking for non-existent 'lichen'.

The 'lichen' myth belongs in the same file as Levy's non-existent 24 photographs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 pm

The Portuguese law enforcement knew the shutters could be opened from the outside.
They have never disputed the fact that they could. And, the only ones screaming it was impossible was the haters, not the Police.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:48 pm

C Edwards is asking for proof of Lichen, and has produced a photo Sans Lichen. He was also a bit rude about Gonc.
Pcorneater Pcorneater Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 pm

crazytony wrote:The Portuguese law enforcement knew the shutters could be opened from the outside.
They have never disputed the fact that they could. And, the only ones screaming it was impossible was the haters, not the Police.

I can't remember, where did this business of the unopenable shutters start?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:27 pm

PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Coming soon: The evidence does not support Jane Tanner´s sighting. #McCann

Oh, that'll cheer up the forkers.

PS - the real evidence does, Brown. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Interesting find on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic2024-1025.html

Previous occupant June Hughes.

I found the apartment very good. We arrived on Saturday and this night noticed that the blinds on the patio side door which gave way to the pool zone did not close. It appeared that someone had lifted them too much and the mechanism did not dislodge in order to shut them (page1). We reported this abnormality to the reception that same night. We reported this immediately because we found that the apartment could be at risk if it was not possible to close the door blinds. The apartment was also vulnerable for the fact that the entryway light (side of the street) was hanging and did not function. This made the entryway very dark. It was off from the street with a small parking zone between the street and the apartment.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/peter-macleod-of-bennetts-foundation.html

Peter Macleod Of Bennett's Foundation Seen Attempting To Gain Entry To The Apartment The McCanns Stayed In.

Quite, Tony - and why didn't Martha and Elmer come rushing down to stop him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:35 pm

I am assuming her cease and desist notice, which wasn't a cease and desist notice, will be withdrawn?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:39 pm

If she had a grain of sense, Tony, she would walk away from this debacle quietly, but it doesn't look like she's going to:

13m PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
However, I HAVE learned specific details first hand and these details matter. #McCann
14m PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Not all my conclusions are ªbombshellsª or never previously noted by myself or others. I´m building the probable sequence of events. #McCann
17m PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I am comparing what I have learned in Praia da Luz against all the interviews and crime scene photos which is what is taking time.

Yes, well, if she had done that to start with, she wouldn't have made such a fool of herself.

And it looks like she is planning to hide behind the First Amendment to smear yet more people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/peter-macleod-of-bennetts-foundation.html

Peter Macleod Of Bennett's Foundation Seen Attempting To Gain Entry To The Apartment The McCanns Stayed In.

Quite, Tony - and why didn't Martha and Elmer come rushing down to stop him?
That is a question for the security conscious neighbors, (said with tongue in cheek) Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 pm

biggrin

Hounder:

Re: Pat Brown - What about the Window
tigger Today
C.Edwards: It's all in the PJ files, that's where I've read the statement of the laundry attendant.
Equally, the lichen story. It's a long trawl through all these again, but it is there.
The cleaner also gave a statement re the cleaning of the apartment on Wednesday and the cleaning of the windows.

So, why didn't the hounder post the link then?

Oh wait, I know liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:43 pm

bb1 wrote:If she had a grain of sense, Tony, she would walk away from this debacle quietly, but it doesn't look like she's going to:

13m PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
However, I HAVE learned specific details first hand and these details matter. #McCann
14m PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Not all my conclusions are ªbombshellsª or never previously noted by myself or others. I´m building the probable sequence of events. #McCann
17m PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I am comparing what I have learned in Praia da Luz against all the interviews and crime scene photos which is what is taking time.

Yes, well, if she had done that to start with, she wouldn't have made such a fool of herself.

And it looks like she is planning to hide behind the First Amendment to smear yet more people.
She can stop right now. One foul up is all that is needed to discredit her. She has made numerous over the last twelve days. Enough is enough!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next