JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

+5
Maggs
Sabot
lily
crazytony
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 Empty Re: BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

Post  crazytony Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 pm

She will write it off as business expenses and yes, we will pick it up in our taxes

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 Empty Re: BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 pm

I am sure you are thrilled skinny that your tax dollar is going to such a good cause, Tony.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:54 pm

What on earth????

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/02/19/the-shutters/

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 Backdating-posts

Now what is Brown playing at?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am

She is probably waiting to see how The Nasties will counter it. And I must say they are doing a sterling job with all the same old lies and myths, none of which hold any water. But who cares about that.
Personally, I am beginning to wonder if Pat Brown has done any research in Portugal at all. Most of it seems to have come from her henchmen, which is why she got it all wrong.
And you can bet your bottom dollar that she won't come up with anything new on Jane Tanner.
Meanwhile, I am spitting tin tacks because there doesn't seem to be anything anyone can do to stop her, unless she tries Amazon again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 am

No, Sabot, look at the date - she changed it later. I don't know what she is doing, beyond it is totally unprofessional, and pretty much worthless.

I wouldn't worry about her too much, this jaunt has shown just what an amateur she is - and how bigoted and prejudiced she is.

Moving around with an entourage of forkers? Very professional - not.

She will be on her way back to the States in a few hours. You have our sympathies, Tony hug

Some rubbish about Jane Tanner may well appear today, but she will save most of her 'research' for some new potboiler, IMO, for which the forkers will naturally put their hands in their pockets.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am

But why did she change the date, Bonny? I just don't get it. What was the point in doing that?

And it's okay. I'm not that upset. No one of any importance is going to take a blind bit of notice. And I doubt that anyone beyond McCann Forums has even heard of her in Britain. She is just in this to make money from people daft enough to buy her book. And even they are only buying it to encourage her to make more mischief.

She doesn't actually think that Scotland Yard would be interested, does she? Although I expect that some of them will be flooding SY with her garbage.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:27 am

That's what I don't get either, Sabot, it makes no sense - but then, nothing she has done so far does.

I do hope she is going to give a full report on who gave her permission to take photos from that apartment, and that the current owners of 5a gave her and petermac permission to play with the shutters.

There also needs to be a full report on whether those are the same shutters as in 2007, whether they have been repaired, etc - all the things the real police and real profilers do.

Because right now, I could swear she has had her feet up in somewhere in Lisbon, and just nipped down to PDL for the day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am

I don't think Pat Brown took those photos. She might have had a quick stroll around PdL but that's about it.
I am a bit dubious about those shutters because I can't see the crack in the sill, unless it has ben replaced or reskimmed . Not that it matters because it would just mean that none of the shutters are secure. But then we all knew that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 am

IMO, it has been repaired/replaced, Sabot. One of the photos of the front of the apartment shows a paint scraper lying on the wall, and the door looks as if the old paint is being scraped off it.

I gather that, if you look at the video full screen, you can see the old marks on the wall under the new paint.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:59 am

I saw the paint scraper, Bonny, but I can't find a video that will go to Full Screen. But you are right, it would be easy to repair.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Here we are! Heri put it all together in a collage:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic2024-1000.html

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 Probably5acircles

It's the same window all right, and the same shutters, given a good clean, from what I can see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Thanks, Bonny. Yep, the stippling on the wall is the same.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm glad someone has an eye for details like that, Sabot. I don't think my eyesight will ever be the same after trying to decipher first, Brown's endless rewrites of the pretendy legal letter, and then, Brown's rewrites of her post about lights.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:57 pm

I can now confirm the male opening the shutters is indeed Peter MacLeod former superintendent of the Nottingham Police Force.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm glad someone has an eye for details like that, Sabot. I don't think my eyesight will ever be the same after trying to decipher first, Brown's endless rewrites of the pretendy legal letter, and then, Brown's rewrites of her post about lights.

There's one big bit of stippling, top left hand corner that sticks out a bit, Bonny. Apart from that it's my French Lorry Glasses. 9.99 Euros for 3 pairs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:11 pm

crazytony wrote:I can now confirm the male opening the shutters is indeed Peter MacLeod former superintendent of the Nottingham Police Force.

Went to the Life on Mars School of Detectivery did he? Gene Hunt, same as Gonzo
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 pm

crazytony wrote:I can now confirm the male opening the shutters is indeed Peter MacLeod former superintendent of the Nottingham Police Force.

He should jolly well be ashamed of himself. And thank God he's retired.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 pm

I have been told he is something of a 'Yes Man'. Whatever that means.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:20 pm

crazytony wrote:I have been told he is something of a 'Yes Man'. Whatever that means.

It figures. It means that he agrees with anyone who can shout louder than him, or anyone who could help him get promoted. In other words, "A Creep", with no personal skills.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Here we are! Heri put it all together in a collage:

BIG NEWS FROM BROWN - THE SHUTTERS DO OPEN FROM THE OUTSIDE - Page 4 Probably5acircles

It's the same window all right, and the same shutters, given a good clean, from what I can see.

Why is he pretending to yank those shutters up in that video? Watch his body movements, you yank with the hands not the body. (Now Sabot, behave rofl )
He is actually pulling them forward as he pushes them up. So this could take them off there tracking slightly.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Bennett went to Nottingham Uni to get his CQSW and MA. Also was an Independent Labour councillor for a couple of years at Hasland about 20 miles away from Nottingham. Maybe they were both Right wingers and became buddies at that time?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 pm

You just can't get the ex-policemen these days, Maggs.

Shouldn't Brown be packing her pitchfork about now for the return journey, following her triumphant tour of....well, her jaunt to Portugal?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:Here we are! Heri put it all together in a collage:

Why is he pretending to yank those shutters up in that video? Watch his body movements, you yank with the hands not the body. (Now Sabot, behave rofl )
He is actually pulling them forward as he pushes them up. So this could take them off there tracking slightly.

Eek Shocked
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Atten-shun! She's surfaced.

Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
If Matthew Oldfield told Gerry he listened at the windows & all was quiet, why did Gerry rush right back up to check the kids?

What? Are we back to these, If Gerry said the curtains were brown, why did Kate say they were fawn? posts so beloved of Bennett?

You know, the utterly meaningless ones?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Yes, we are.

PAT BROWN @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
If Gerry returned in five minutes as Matthew & Jane claimed, why was Kate wondering what was taking him so long? #McCann

Let's do the timewarp again....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next