JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR !

+3
Sabot
bb1
sadie
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR !

Post  sadie Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Wonder what they would think in the Good ole US of A if they could see what a mess she is making of it.

Maybe she would lose her adoring audience?

One thing that I do know is that her sort will make money out of it whether they make a mess or not. That is one thing they are good at, making money and self projection as something wonderful ... and suckers believe them

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR !

Post  sadie Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Sabot wrote:Pat Brown might actually have made a few bob if she had tried Profiling The Abductor. As it is she has just made a colossal fool of herself.

Good idea, sabot. She could get off the rack doing that. She will get it wrong, of course, but no-one will know until he is caught.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:15 pm

sadie wrote:
Maggs wrote:
The garden wall that you see going down to the left is quite high. There used to be a photograph of this garden wall with a PJ /GNR officer standing right by it and it was well above his head, so at the front door end it is probably well over 2 metres high on Rua FGM side. This photograph appears to have been whooshed. Anyone got a copy, please?

Here's a few pic's, Sadie.

Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 The-oc11

Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 Zz5ad10

ETA By these pic's the wall isn't very high though!

I love that pictiure of the front door.

It really shows just how recessed the door is.. To the left of the door/porch is the back of the kitchen and to the right is the childrens' bedroom. I haven't been inside, but IIRC there is a small open ended hall which is open plan with the living room betond. I am quite experienced at reading plans and understanding shape having spent 7 years on an engineering design drawing board and also later having been an Art teacher.

In the lower picture, see how the alcove is turned away, set at an angle. That recess and angle is why one has to be almost immediately in front of the door in order to see it ... and the reason why anyone walking diagonally across the car park to their apartment from the car park entrance cannot see the front door.

Of course as i have mentioned earlier, there is a damned high wall (about 2 metres+ high?) when looking at 5A from Rua Dr FGM and the direction of Murats house (looking from the east in a westerly direction).

Just need that photo of the outer side of that wall with the police officer standing by it to prove everything. The crazy thing is that from that walkway this wall I am talking about looks only about 3 or 4 feet high (Just over a metre for our metric friends).

That means that up by the front door, the outer garden wall is holding back about another metre of ground from the incline of the road. The walkway is built up that much.

Gawd it is difficult to explain 3 dimensional things. Bet none of you understood the last two paragraphs

Thank you, thankyou, thankyou, Maggs hug

Another photo which I think helps explain your point.

Not the window! Pat .. THE FRONT DOOR ! - Page 2 Img_0410
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:00 am

Thankyou, Greenink. That illustrates the differences in the levels between walkway and parking lot VERY well.

With the outer perimeter wall, on the eastern side of the parking lot, there is MUCH greater disparity in levels. I am talking about from the slope that is Rua Dr FGM to the walkway level at the front door of 5A. There must be at least a metre difference. Pity that the photograph with the PJ/GNR officers up against the perimeter wall appears to have been whooshed. Anything that is whooshed is suspicious in my mind.

PT is a beautful country, but some of its main attractions, its beautiful ancient cities, are built on very steep hills. Both Lisboa and Porto are full of wonderful historical buildings, but most of the city is on hills. Porto especially.

More about Porto later.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 am

Wonder what they would think in the Good ole US of A if they could see what a mess she is making of it.

Maybe she would lose her adoring audience?

She doesn't have an adoring audience, Sadie. She is not on TV much and is relegated to appearances counted in seconds.

I think she's never received so much attention as when she popped into forums and started blogging for folks in the UK/Pt.

In an attempt to put it (fame) into some perspective for you, when Victoria Beckham moved to L.A., she was, at first, a small fish in a big pond.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 am

Thanks for the perspective, Lily thumbsup

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2