JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD

Go down

RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD Empty RODNEY KING FOUND DEAD

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Rodney King Found Dead In His Swimming Pool
Sky News – 13 minutes ago

The man whose videotaped beating by police officers led to the 1992 Los Angeles riots has been found dead in his swimming pool.
Rodney King was surrounded and beaten by police officers in the city on March 3, 1991. The incident was caught on camera.
Four officers involved in the incident were acquitted the following year, and the announcement of the verdict sparked the riots.
Police captain Randy Deanda said King was found "unresponsive" at the bottom of his pool on Sunday morning.
Police said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding King's death, and an investigation will now be opened.
Speaking ahead of this year's 20th anniversary of the riots, which left more than 50 people dead, King said racism still has to be challenged.
"There's always gonna be some type of racism. But it's up to us as individuals in this country to look back and see all the accomplishments that we have gotten to this far."
Asked about his feelings toward the police officers who beat him, he said: "I have forgiven, because America has forgiven me for so many things and given me so many chances.
"You get to have a second chance, and I've been given a second chance," said King, who has had a number of brushes with the law since 1992.
"I have much respect for (the police), much respect... some of them went out of their way over the years to try to make it up to me. Not all of them is bad."
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down