JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN Empty HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:50 pm

HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN Hoaxhounders
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN Empty Re: HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Okay, a point here...'neither I or the Madeleine Foundation are not responsible.......'

Using forker logic, does that mean they are? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN Empty Re: HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 pm

lily wrote:Okay, a point here...'neither I or the Madeleine Foundation are not responsible.......'

Using forker logic, does that mean they are? Pcorneater

Freudian Slip, sounds like, Lily. And if anyone wants me to give Bennett the benefit of the doubt, forget it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

The police - UK and Portugal - need to sort this out, Sabot.

I certainly don't believe in co-incidences like this, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

bb1 wrote:HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN Hoaxhounders

Yeah, had the email nearly 18 months and kept her trap shut, and not posted it up. Warrevver rofl
Stupid morons. Thanks for the screenshot Bonny, will pass on to some dear friends of Bennetts Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I wonder, is this some of the 'evidence' Bennett received but decided to keep to himself?

Good, Maggs, I hope someone can get to the bottom of this - and just who is really behind this hoax.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I wonder if Bennett wrote the e-mail? It is reminiscent of that anonymous note sent in the Lubbock matter. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Heaven knows what is going on, Lily. Whatever it is, it stinks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm

OMG, Bonny and OMG, Lily.

But Bennett DID keep this information to himself. And we now have proof of that. What Bennett might have thought of it is neither here nor there. It should have been passed on for The British Police to evaluate. Shit, I hope they get him for this. He deliberately with held possible Evidence.

I don't absolutely know that this is not true although I sincerely hope it isn't, but that is not the point. I would have passed it on if I had heard of it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:17 pm

A strange thing this, and I am not alone, I cannot find any mention of Stephen Birch's business on the internet except a linkedin entry. Why not?

Sabot, he did say that. We were furious about it all - we had the posts on our old forum.

Bennett stated, if I recall correctly, something about some of it coming from psychics. Funny that sharonl is now backtracking about that very topic.

So, he either got this e-mail and he did nothing about it or it is bogus. No doubt the smoke will clear soon?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 pm

It would be interesting to find out who else was involved with this character - remember, he said there were four others, plus 'IT' people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 pm

I am incensed, Lily. As far as I can remember, Bennett said that he wasn't sure of it's veracity, but for Christ's sake, it gives a precise location, and now as you say, they are back tracing on Psychics.
This is a disgrace. It was never the right of Bennett to with hold this. So what was he busy doing, other than helping to set up this debacle.

I hope Scotland Yard have got a screen shot of that 18 month old Email to The Houndation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 pm

bb1 wrote:It would be interesting to find out who else was involved with this character - remember, he said there were four others, plus 'IT' people.

And not one bark from either dog during the racket rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 pm

More to the point - what is in the full email, Sabot? Some material has been withheld:

Here is an extract from an e-mail that I received from another SA Investigator in March 2011. I am unable to provide the entire message since it was sent in confidence, but as he also relayed this information to many others and the story is now in the media, I think that it may be OK to share this extract.

It might be an idea to voluntarily share the whole email with the police. And God help them if they are in any way involved in this disgusting hoax.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm

bb1 wrote:More to the point - what is in the full email, Sabot? Some material has been withheld:

Here is an extract from an e-mail that I received from another SA Investigator in March 2011. I am unable to provide the entire message since it was sent in confidence, but as he also relayed this information to many others and the story is now in the media, I think that it may be OK to share this extract.

It might be an idea to voluntarily share the whole email with the police. And God help them if they are in any way involved in this disgusting hoax.

Scotland Yard should be knocking on Bennett's door. He has no right to with hold this.
And charge him with Perverting the Course of Justice. I have had just about as much as I can take from that arsehole.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Exactly, Maggs. rofl rofl rofl

Sabot, I don't blame you for being incensed. We all got that way with him the first time around. I guess we will have to wait and see how this all pans out..... hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm

lily wrote:Exactly, Maggs. rofl rofl rofl

Sabot, I don't blame you for being incensed. We all got that way with him the first time around. I guess we will have to wait and see how this all pans out..... hug

I thought he was exaggerating his own importance the first time, Lily. I never in a million years imagined he had received an Email like that.
Possibly the rest of the Email debunks the whole thing, so well and good if it does, but The Houndation are even now trying to use this situation. Barstards. More pain and stress for The McCanns and Robert Murat and his poor Mother.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Bennett is a deeply selfish person, Sabot. He is also very scared (his own fault) and is trying everything he can to get out of any blame in his upcoming court appearance.

The fact that he hurts innocent people doesn't enter his brain for a nanosecond, Sabot. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 pm

lily wrote:Bennett is a deeply selfish person, Sabot. He is also very scared (his own fault) and is trying everything he can to get out of any blame in his upcoming court appearance.

The fact that he hurts innocent people doesn't enter his brain for a nanosecond, Sabot. mad

Here's a reminder of what he's scared of Lily rofl rofl rofl

HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN Event
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Maggs wrote:
lily wrote:Bennett is a deeply selfish person, Sabot. He is also very scared (his own fault) and is trying everything he can to get out of any blame in his upcoming court appearance.

Here's a reminder of what he's scared of Lily rofl rofl rofl

HOUNDERS AND AMARAL PREVIOUSLY IN CONTACT WITH 'SOUTH AFRICAN' MAKING ALLEGATIONS ABOUT MURAT'S GARDEN Event

Nice, Maggs. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Well it bloody well should, Lily. I hope he fries with embarrassment. I don't think I have ever been so angry during this whole five years.
But they still don't get it. Why release that Email now? They have just shown themselves to be totally dishonest and more than ready to interfere with The Investigation.
I suppose you all realise what he has done if that Email is true, and if it isn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Sorry, Folks. I didn't mean to suggest that you are all fools because obviously you aren't.
I guess that I am reeling from shock because I never did realise what an evil barstard Bennett actually is
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:22 pm

As far as I am concerned, Sabot, no need to apologize.

If that e-mail is true, he is in deep doo doo. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Bear in mind, it wasn't released, as much as quoted, Sabot, in a sort of show-off, I know something you don't, look how important we are, way.

Which was, IMO, a supremely foolish thing to do. People may have been guessing and speculating idly about what -and who - was behind this hoax; no-one expected to get that handed over on a plate.

The police should be given the ENTIRE email, or exchange of emails, without editing, or 'interpretations'.

Oddly, CSI Pete was rather blase about the whole business of Birch and his film crew trespassing. I am sure that is just a coincidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:31 pm

lily wrote:As far as I am concerned, Sabot, no need to apologize.

If that e-mail is true, he is in deep doo doo. Pcorneater

Bennett is in deep doo doo even if it isn't true, Lily. According to him, he with held information that corresponds with the events of the last few days. Or is he going to say that he made it all up?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next