JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role

+5
crazytony
Pedro Silva
bb1
Sabot
greenink211
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  Empty KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role

Post  greenink211 Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:31 am

No doubt this will get up the noses of those who are unable to empathise with the parents, relatives and friends of missing children and adults.

What kind of obscenities will they dream up to fulfil their hate of Kate McCann this time?

What kind of rabid, mouth-frothing exhibition will they make of themselves over this news?

If Sean and Amelie see a sticker of Madeleine they’ll say, ‘Mummy.. they are looking for Madeleine’. It gives me strength

Mum Kate McCann becomes
ambassador for missing people

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  Kate_McCann_1544487a

Exclusive By ANTONELLA LAZZERI
Published: 50 minutes ago
KATE McCANN will never give up on finding daughter Madeleine – and from today she is putting the same willpower into helping trace other missing children too.

She is beginning a new role as official ambassador for the UK charity Missing People and launching a massive new billboard campaign searching for the nation’s lost loved ones.

It is the first public role Kate, 44, has undertaken since Madeleine vanished days before her fourth birthday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun, Kate said: “As the search for Madeleine goes on, I want to look at the wider picture and see what I can to do to help.

“Before Madeleine went missing I was horrifyingly ignorant about it myself. It really is much bigger than people realise.”

Kate also opened up about how much the huge public reaction to the abduction meant to her, husband Gerry and Madeleine’s brother and sister Sean and Amelie, both now seven.

She said: “I know that we have been ‘lucky’ in one way because we received such huge publicity when Madeleine went missing.

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  Madeleine_McCann_1544485a
Madeleine ... who vanished in 2007

“We continue to and that really helps our search for her. But many families haven’t had that. They haven’t had their missing loved one’s face put out there.

“They haven’t had the appeals, the publicity, all the things that can lead to a child being found.

“Just having that level of public awareness can be so vital.”

However, Kate revealed that despite the international publicity about the case, even her family sometimes felt forgotten — so she can imagine other families’ pain.

The former GP, who gave up her practice after Madeleine was taken, explained: “When your child, or someone you know, goes missing, you want the whole world to stop and start looking for them.

“You feel completely helpless. There’s an initial flurry of activity then it dies down. You feel like the world has gone away and forgotten about your missing child. That’s when you really feel lost.

“As time goes on you feel as if people have started to give up on them. It’s very hard to keep the momentum going.

“But for the families, having these billboards up gives them real hope.

“They feel that people do care, that people will see their loved one and be thinking about them and looking out for them. They CAN be found.”

Kate added: “Sometimes, when I am having a low day, someone will ask me for a poster of Madeleine to display and it will give me a boost.

“If Sean and Amelie see a sticker of Madeleine on a car window they will say, ‘Oh, look Mummy — they are looking for Madeleine’.

“That gives you huge support and strength. You feel you aren’t on your own any more. To know people care is a huge help.”

For 12 weeks digital advertising space all over the UK will carry photos and information about missing people — mostly children.

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  Kate_532x400_1544835a
Pain ... Kate with husband Gerry

Advertising space worth approximately £1million has been donated by outdoor media owners including Clear Channel, JCDecaux, Primesight and CBS Outdoor.

More than ten million people are expected to see the posters in what is the biggest co-ordinated missing persons appeal ever launched in the UK.

Kate said yesterday: “The billboard campaign will have a massive impact. It is something that has been needed for a long time.

“Initially it will be for 12 weeks but we are hoping that it will become permanent.

“Sadly, because of our experience we have learned a lot about what can help in the search for a missing person.

“There is a lot of evidence that getting a picture out there quickly is crucial.

“It is estimated that one in seven missing children are found because a vigilant member of the public has recognised their face from a poster or similar.

“In America they had the famous milk carton campaign, where pictures of missing children are carried on the side of them, which was hugely successful.”

And even years on, in cases like her own, Kate believes continual publicity can produce answers,

She said: “Having these billboards on show could prick the conscience of people who know where that person is or what has happened.

“I’ve been told by experts that you need to keep ‘pricking’ the conscience of that someone who knows.

“Keep prodding until finally that person thinks, ‘I’ve had enough’ and comes forward with information about where the missing person is.”

In her new role, Kate, from Rothley, Leics, will be speaking at events, lobbying Parliament for better funding of the charity and supporting families whose loved ones have disappeared.

She also hopes the campaign will raise public awareness of the whole issue of missing people.

She said: “It was recently revealed that in the UK a child goes missing every three minutes. That is frankly terrifying.”

Kate also wanted to help the charity to thank them for the help they have given her and her family in the five years since they last saw Madeleine on their family holiday.

Speaking about the fifth anniversary she said: “It’s been very tough, but you just have to get through it. Birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas — they don’t get any easier.

“We are really pleased with the way the Scotland Yard review is progressing, It’s in good hands.

“But what we need is for the Portuguese police to reopen the case. That is crucial.” Cops in Portugal closed the inquiry back in 2008.

Kate visited one of the new billboards, bearing the smiling face of 14-year-old Nicola Grobler, at the main entrance of the Bull Ring shopping centre in Birmingham.

Nicola went missing from her home in the city on June 7 this year.

Yesterday her mum Chantelle, 36, a legal PA, said: “Nicola went missing while I was at work. I left her at home and she seemed fine. But when I came home she had disappeared.

“The fear and helplessness is overwhelming. Every night and weekend I have been out searching for her. I spend my nights crying and praying for her. It’s been absolute hell.

“To know that now millions of people will be able to see her photo and someone might spot her is fantastic.

“It has given me such hope. I just hope it will help bring her home.”

Kate, of course, knows just how Chantelle feels.

She said: “I want people to look at this picture of Nicola and really take it in.

“Nicola and all these children could be anywhere, even hundreds of miles away from where they first went missing, and you could be the person to spot them.

“If you do, please ring the number on the bottom of the posters and billboards — 116 000 — even if you don’t want to leave your name.

“Just that one call could end a family’s misery and reunite them with their child.”

Appeals so vital

THE outdoor advertising industry feels strongly that we can make a difference for the hundreds of thousands of people whose family member is missing.

That’s why we’re donating more than £1million of digital billboard space – to help the authorities find some of the missing people whose stories are so important but too often slip under the radar.

This summer is going to be one of the busiest in British history – which means these ads will be seen by more than ten million people, in shopping centres, at train stations and on High Streets across the country.

If you recognise a missing person from one of the ads, make sure you call 116 000.

If you spot a missing person ring 116 000

YOU can also help Kate McCann’s campaign by donating to the charity Missing People.

A donation of £3 pays for a poster appeal for a missing child. And a gift of £10 pays for a volunteer to follow up a sighting.

Give £3 by texting SEARCH to 70990. Or give £10 by calling freephone 0800 MISSING (647 7464).

If you have information about Madeleine McCann ring the Find Madeleine team on 0845 838 4699, or contact the Met’s Operation Grange on 0207 321 9251.

a.lazzeri@the-sun.co.uk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4420309/Madeleine-McCann-mum-becomes-ambassador-for-missing-people.html
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  Empty Re: KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 am

This is so sad, and so hopeful, at the same time. But it is Kate and Gerry McCann who have accomplished this, in the depths of their own misery.
It is all too easy to wonder why no other bereft parent has done what they have done, but is is so often difficult if you don't know where to turn or who will help you. But they have done it, so anyone can do it. It might well take a special kind of person, but it can be done, even if only to tide you through the dark days that seem to have no end. These other people might not find their lost child, as The McCanns have not found theirs. But there is a means by which to carry on. This is what matters in the meantime. And lost children will be found. Perhaps not all, but some of them will be.

What the dregs of society think of this is of no importance. Anyone who doesn't want this to work is not worth the time of my day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  Empty Re: KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:29 am

As expected, even in these dark hour of the Western Night, these completely soulless people are mocking this. One can only assume that they don't care about any missing child, or any bereft family. They are Damned, and they will answer for this one day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:24 am

God Almighty! They are sending hate mail to the charity now....

Email to the Missing People Charity
kathybelle Today at 7:27 am

This is a copy of the email that I have sent to the Missing People charity, who have employed Kate McCann as their ambassador.

Dear Sir/Madam
........hate, libel, rant, hate.....

Re: Email to the Missing People Charity
kathybelle Today

Justiceforallkids wrote:
well done

Good morning JFAK

Thanks, I'm hoping that by the end of the day, Kate McCann's position will be terminated. If it isn't I hope no one donates to this charity.

Deranged, sick barstewards - who the Hell do they think they are?

What kind of rabid, mouth-frothing exhibition will they make of themselves over this news?

They are beside themselves with rage, Greenink, spitting hate and obscenities. Sabot is right, they are absolutely damned - looking at their seething, insane hatred is like looking into one of the pits of Hell.

I think they will find that the charity knows all about the likes of them, and their ranting, libellous hate mail will go straight into the trash can.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 am

Re: Kate becomes ambassador
gillyspot Today at 7:44 am

An excellent email it is to KB. Lets hope they actually read it & check up your information & remove her from her position.

Was anyone here sending hatemail to charities at breakfast time this morning? No, thought not.

I'm sure the charity concerned was expecting hate mail from the likes of them, the whole world knows what those obsessional lunatics are like.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:36 am

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
@primesight @clearchanneluk Did you know the outdoor space you donated to @MissingPeople is being promoted by a child neglecter? #McCann

She can go and boil her head, too. Notice she hasn't told her shrooms the truth about Birch? That he's one of their own lot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 am

The hater LIE:

Kate McCann out in public for this charity? I hope she's ready for the backlash, it won't sit pretty with people whose children are missing through no fault of their own.

The reality:

Kate visited one of the new billboards, bearing the smiling face of 14-year-old Nicola Grobler, at the main entrance of the Bull Ring shopping centre in Birmingham.

Nicola went missing from her home in the city on June 7 this year.

Yesterday her mum Chantelle, 36, a legal PA, said: “Nicola went missing while I was at work. I left her at home and she seemed fine. But when I came home she had disappeared.

“The fear and helplessness is overwhelming. Every night and weekend I have been out searching for her. I spend my nights crying and praying for her. It’s been absolute hell.

“To know that now millions of people will be able to see her photo and someone might spot her is fantastic.

“It has given me such hope. I just hope it will help bring her home.”

Not one of those ranting, hate-filled lunatics has even bothered to mention Nicola - you can be sure they won't be keeping their eyes open for her or any other missing child.

No, they will be too busy sending hatemail, and seeing who can use the 'C' word on twitter the most.

That's their idea of 'caring'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 am

Well done Mrs. McCann, keep up the good work.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 am

Indeed, Pedro. She is going to be on UK TV shortly. Now, here's the thing. Some of these missing people will have left their families because of some stupid row.

If only ONE person sees Kate McCann, decides to pick up the phone and get in touch with their loved ones again, then it will be worthwhile.

And a million times more important than the hate, abuse, obscenities and impotent rage pouring off the hate sites right this minute.

I am glad to see the hater obscenities have been cleaned off here:

http://twitter.com/missingpeople

No doubt they were expecting behaviour like that from the filthy-minded pond life.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:22 am

Look at the insane hatred from this member of the internet lynch mob:

Re: Email to the Missing People Charity
trinity Today

thanks kathybelle! i have commented on this mornings hub too! twitter is now going crazy with disgusted tweets! maybe if theres enough complaints and pressure the charity will have to remove her? we can but hope!

Think it means 'disgusting' tweets, as most of them contain the 'C' word.

Never mind, the charity are indeed 'removing' people - the pondlife from its twitter feed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 am

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
@missingpeople at facebook removing and censoring all comments on their new "ambassador", Kate #McCann

Good; why should anyone have to put up with obscenities and hate from the likes of them?

Oh, and she has some nerve moaning about 'censorship'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:39 am

Kate McCann is speaking now, and a very good impression she is making, too.

This will upset the haters again...

THE MET WARNED THE MCCANNS ABOUT NUTTER BIRCH BEFORE IT WAS IN THE MEDIA
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 am

I am sure it will be online later, so everyone can see it, but that was an excellent interview. Very positive - two people were reunited with their families after the Big Tweet, and the girl who was going to feature prominently in this campaign has been found.

Kate McCann looked very well, and came over confidently. Let's hope a lot of people pick up the phone and bring families back together again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:59 am

Forker:

Kate has just appeared on Good Morning,
IMO, she looks unwell, sickly and dull.

That one must have been watching some other Kate McCann on some other This Morning.

On the one I saw, she was wearing a rather stunning blue outfit, and she looked relaxed and healthy. And spoke strongly and confidently.

Never mind, I am sure it will be on YouTube or similar before too long, and everyone will be able to see for themselves that forkers speak with forked tongues.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Many thanks for that link, Pedro:

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Kate-McCann-launches-missing-people-campaign/story-16510510-detail/story.html

Kate McCann launches missing people campaign

Kate McCann is launching a nationwide campaign to find missing people.

The mother of missing Madeleine McCann is backing the campaing which will see billboards around the country publicising the cases of individuals whose whereabouts are no longer known.

Appeals will be launched in major cities including London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow running across rail and underground networks, on high streets and in shopping centres.

The advertisements will include details of individual missing people, creating awareness of the new number to call for sightings - 116 000 - and harnessing the public's help to join the search.

Kate McCann, a new ambassador for the charity Missing People, said: "When your child goes missing you want the whole world to stop and join the search.

"More than 250,000 people are reported missing each year in the UK - worryingly they could fill the Olympic Stadium three times over.

"Thankfully, campaigns like this can play a vital part in the search. In May, two youngsters featured in the charity's 'Big Tweet for Missing Children' were found safely.

"The search for Madeleine continues and I am delighted to lend my support as an ambassador to this practical solution that gives hope to families like mine.''
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:15 pm

you welcome my friend.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Hilarious! The hater pondlife is spamming twitter, the charitys' fb page, any outlet they can, with abuse, most of it obscene, and saying things like:

GasparStatement ‏@GasparStatement
@Govtoday YOU read what people are saying about Kate #McCann being appointed as an ambassador for @missingpeople it's so wrong it's SICK!!!

They don't get it, do they? Everyone KNOWS who the likes of Gael Marks; Anna Silvestro; Joana Morais are. The only people the forkers are fooling are themselves.

As usual.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:26 pm

'Lifestyle coach' Zoe-Coco-Agent Z-Midas-Rothely Pillock and a host of trollnames is beside herself with rage and foaming at the mouth.

Kate McCann has only gone and ruined her 'pleasant day off'. How very dare she rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maybe Zoe should see a hypnotherapist about her anger management problem. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Hilarious! The hater pondlife is spamming twitter, the charitys' fb page, any outlet they can, with abuse, most of it obscene, and saying things like:

GasparStatement ‏@GasparStatement
@Govtoday YOU read what people are saying about Kate #McCann being appointed as an ambassador for @missingpeople it's so wrong it's SICK!!!

They don't get it, do they? Everyone KNOWS who the likes of Gael Marks; Anna Silvestro; Joana Morais are. The only people the forkers are fooling are themselves.

As usual.
Friar Tucked Sick Barstewards mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 pm

Have a look at who is hatespamming, Tony:

https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk

Gael Marks Eunice Cottrill - that's Perrito/marathon - Suzanne Winter Anna Silvestro Steve Morley

Just the usual lot, pretending to be normal people. Do they honestly think that their notoriety hasn't gone before them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 pm

Sofia de Landerset - Astro's turned up too, now. Do they really think that the police and other authorities don't know they are all leading lights in the pro-Gonc cult?

And they have the nerve to shriek because their foul abuse is being deleted. Why do they think anyone has to put up with it, or is in the slightest bit interested in what they have to say?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Have a look at who is hatespamming, Tony:

https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk

Gael Marks Eunice Cottrill - that's Perrito/marathon - Suzanne Winter Anna Silvestro Steve Morley

Just the usual lot, pretending to be normal people. Do they honestly think that their notoriety hasn't gone before them?
Because it is the missing children's facebook they are allowed to keep a track on IP'; for obvious reasons.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:53 pm

The only people they are fooling are themselves, Tony, if they think the charity believes they are 'the public'.

They haven't half shown themselves up this morning - sheer hatred and obscene abuse spilling from them since before breakfast time.

What kind of obsessive lunatic sends hate mail at 7am, for goodness' sake?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next