JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

3 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Empty Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

Post  Max Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:39 am

This will get the haters going again :

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

.Madeleine McCann's mother, Kate, is involved with the Missing People's Choir
.The choir includes Peter Lawrence, whose daughter Claudia vanished in 2009
.Choir reduced onlookers to tears during the BGT auditions with song I Miss You

By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 01:47, 1 February 2017 | UPDATED: 01:50, 1 February 2017

Kate McCann is involved with a group that has been secretly auditioning for Britain’s Got Talent.

The Missing People’s Choir is made up of families searching for lost loved ones and includes Peter Lawrence, father of Claudia Lawrence, who disappeared in York in 2009.

Madeleine’s mum Kate, 48, is an ambassador for the choir, which is expected to appear on the show in May, ten years after Madeleine’s disappearance from Praia Da Luz in Portugal.

Although she has not been singing in the choir during the auditions, she may become more involved if they progress to the televised stages.

The choir reportedly reduced onlookers to tears during the BGT auditions with their tear-jerking song I Miss You, written by Peter Boxell, whose son Lee went missing from Sutton, south London, in 1988.
The song includes the lyrics: ‘I never thought I’d be without you. I always thought you’d be here safe with me.
‘Maybe tomorrow I’ll wake up to find you.’
Peter Lawrence’s involvement comes after police announced in January that the investigation efforts into his daughter’s suspected murder would be scaled back.
Retired solicitor Peter, 75, expressed his disappointment but vowed never to give up searching for Claudia.
Britain’s Got Talent boss Simon Cowell has previously given the Missing People campaign his support, along with celebrities including Stephen Fry.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4178558/Kate-McCann-hopes-win-Britain-s-Got-Talent.html#ixzz4XOtLMePa

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:02 am

A worthy cause - good luck to them! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:36 am

Oh, the hate squad are in full froth today, Max, without any help, busily hatespamming any media comments section they can find to prove that 'everyone' agrees with their multiple-id socks. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15061902.Madeleine_McCann_s_mother_tipped_for_Britain_s_Got_Talent_bid/?ref=twtrec

Madeleine McCann's mother Kate hopes to win Britain's Got Talent after her choir takes part in secret auditions 5950246
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:12 pm

I hope they do extremely well. I hope even more that Madeleine is returned to her family soon.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down