JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns'

+4
greenink211
Sabot
Pedro Silva
bb1
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 Empty Re: Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns'

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Or an even more nasty accident with a really nasty dog. And then there are always shot guns.
Not that I want to put them off. It sounds like a brilliant idea to me. But they won't go for it. They might be stupid, but not that stupid.
Not sure about Mr Birch. Is it worth a backside full of shot gun pellets?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 Empty Re: Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns'

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:15 pm

I really don't care as long as it heaps humiliation upon the hounders, Sabot.

I see their star member is now abusing Robert Murat's mother - he should fit in well there. Head Hounder enjoys stalking elderly invalids, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:25 pm

this sounds to me as a threat against the owner or resident of that private property:

"DIG OR TALK
LEACHATE Today
You have two options - we force The Portuguese to dig or you guys sitting chatting forever..

The digging is going to happen at some point - the question is, are you going to sit on the fence and speculate or are you going to step out of your comfort zone and help me to determine one way or another whether Madeleine Mc Cann lies buried under that driveway.

With or without your help - we are going to dig...I,ve got people already starting to help - Just thought this Forum of all Forums was interested in finding out the truth, and not just talking about it.",

the PJ told that they wil not dig again, is it so difficult for these morons to understand this?

if any of these morons invades that private property, that can be considered a crime, and PJ could very well act, under Murat´s request in PJ, alleging breach of private property, also causing distress or fear in an elderly woman (which, due to birch´s criminal act, such elderly lady feels unsafe inside the private property) through also his laywer.

PJ, Murat, both should be informed about this.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 pm

Have you seen what he has said about Mrs Murat?

NO TALKERS PLEASE - JUST PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO POST THE LINK
LEACHATE Today at 4:00 pm

Don't worry about Jenny Murat - she won't worry about a 3 hour inconvenience to eliminate the driveway - Trust me, she's fitter than you, I,ve seen her walk and carry shopping parcels up a hill for 2 km.

So I see you a talker...........I hope there are members of this FORUM that are not scared to go where no Portuguese Policeman has gone before.........into the driveway.

Post the link to British facebookers -- and let's get the Portuguese to dig !!!!

-----------

He must have been stalking her - and now he is threatening her.

I think it's time the Portuguese police did something about that character.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:29 pm

bb1, another reason to inform both PJ, Murat about such despicable / criminal act.

I agree with you bb1: "He must have been stalking her - and now he is threatening her."

I think it's time the Portuguese police did something about that character.", PJ must act immediately, even, for that, PJ must talk with police of that country.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 pm

This is a disgusting display, Pedro.

And please note, 'Admin' there is letting him carry on doing it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:32 pm

Yes bb1, that is why I wrote the comments above.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:34 pm

This is why he is dangerous to folk like Jenny Murat:

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@alfibab3 @DodgyDrPayne Don't you question WHY K & G #McCann when confronted with possible evidence of a burial site chose to abuse finder?

Morons like gillytroll are lapping this up, totally ignoring the legal authorities in Portugal, the PJ, the Yard, everyone.

They're nothing but an internet lynch mob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

another reason to inform also the Yard, PJ, Murat, about it.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 pm

He doesn't think he is actually going to get back into Portugal, does he? He will be flagged at Immigration Control, so some other sucker is going to have to do his dirty work.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm

I should think Birch - and that site - are on police radar, Pedro. I am pretty sure Birch would be arrested if he ever set foot in Portugal again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Yes Sabot, I agree with you, if that other sucker puts his feet in Portugal, if PJ is informed about such criminal act, PJ can act against that other sucker, or in the airport, whether Faro or Lisbon, or in Praia da Luz, from the moment that sucker appears in Praia da Luz.

Yes bb1, but, I still think that PJ should also be informed about that criminal attempt in Praia da Luz.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 am

Pedro Said: "Yes bb1, but, I still think that PJ should also be informed about that criminal attempt in Praia da Luz. "

I don't believe the Murats have anything to worry about Pedro. No one will be digging their property up. The National Guard and the Portuguese Judiciary are well versed in the Birch and his outlandish claims. If he or anyone else steps foot on the Murat property, they will be arrested and deported.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:55 am

bb1, crazytony, I agree with you both.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:19 pm

More Birch melodrama. Apparently, he's emailed the hounders to grovel over calling them thickos, amongst other things.

The email:

To
members of the blog, firstly let me apologize for my outbursts, as you
know this has been an exhausting exercise for me. It has cost me two
years of my life, and a tremendous amount of money. In any investigation
there are high’s and low’s. For me the high was finding what I believe
to be Madeleine’s remains. The low’s were the failure of the Portuguese
authorities to react.

As
members of the blog sit behind their computers and analyze every last
detail of the case, and my statements they need to realize three
things. Firstly, that there are things I cannot say for fear of being
sued by the Mc Cann’s or Mr. Murat. Although I believe I know what
happened on the fateful night of 3 May 2012, upfront I made a decision
not to make accusations before the body was exhumed. The last thing I
need at this stage of the investigation was to end up in court battles
like Mr. Bennett and Dr Goncarlo Amaral. They costly and they destroy
your life. I know, I was in 4 Supreme court matters costing me millions.
You cannot litigate and focus on an investigation at the same time.
Secondly, there are things that I don’t know, and make assumptions on,
and thirdly, there is intellectual title to information, which at this
stage of my investigation I cannot release for various reasons. One of
those reasons, is that this is an ongoing investigation, and once
Madeleine’s remains are exhumed, then the investigation will only really
commence. You find the body you solve the crime.
What I can tell you is that Madeleine died on the 3rd
May 2012 in her apartment, was removed and buried in the Murat yard.
The operation was undertaken in two stages, firstly, the hole was dug
between 9pm to 9.15pm, and then the child was buried between 10.05pm and
10.15 pm. Madeleine was buried in the top north east corner of the
property. Why the top north –east corner, well if you look at early
photo’s of the yard, you’ll notice that the house is elevated on top of
raised foundations. In other words the foundations are high. So being
close to the houses foundation walls means you cannot be seen from
inside the house. The trees on the eastern boundary also act as a
screen. So when you move into the north east corner of the property, you
are invisible. Now at the time Madeleine was buried next to the row of
trees no driveway existed there. There were not even gates in the back
wall. This all occurred after she was buried in 2008. Take a careful
look at the early aerial photos of the property, and you will see what I
mean. The driveway itself is made from gravel, but 100mm beneath the
gravel is a layer of tarr – why ???

I
want to take this discussion in stages, I first want to show you
things, and then you can ask me questions. What’s important firstly, is
to go to the link below and look at the pictures of the yard. Look
carefully at what’s inside the squares (look very carefully, what do you
see?) read the text in the top right corner of each photo. You will
firstly see 2 photos taken at 2 different dates, and then you will see
an overlay of the two photo’s. Look at the wooden plank in the photos.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html

I am still looking for volunteers to help. Again I apologize for my outburst – please don’t attack me- ask me

Volunteers can email me at sbirch@birchorganisation.com

Thankyou

Stephen D. Birch

==============

1. If he thinks the long-suffering Mr Murat's back garden path is a 'driveway', then they must have very small driveways where Birch comes from.

2. Under all the self-righteous guff, he's just another vigilante whackjob.

3. I can see one wooden plank very clearly.....

Birch latest: 'DNA planted to frame McCanns' - Page 3 Cdm17912sb
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Just what kind of drug is this fool on?
Wishing his volunteers locked up in a Portuguese Prison; isn't the way to encourage the sheeple to do his bidding, is it?
That is where they will find themselves if they set one foot on the Murat property...a nice cell with a concrete mattress and a sicko to scrub their backs.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Head Hounder has spoken, Tony:

e: Email apology from Stephen Birch
Tony Bennett Today

bobbin wrote:
ETA what I'm saying here is that if Mr. Birch is correct that a hole was being dug, then Gerry McCann would have to be complicit in the cover up. Why then would he and his mates point Murat out and draw the police to where Madeleine was being buried.

Mr Birch, whether the real Mr Birch or a fake Mr Birch, is wasting all our time with this utter drivel.

As they say in Westminster, let us draw a line under this (or lock the thread) and 'move on'.

--------

You know it's bad when even he isn't interested in this nonsense.

I have no doubt that the PJ are more than capable of having checked out the site DISCREETLY - to make sure the Wooden Plank hasn't planted anything there, apart from anything else.

They just don't see the need to tell the entire internet about it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:48 am

And according to 'Admin', he's being allowed back:

Well, I've reactivated his account and told him if he's coming here then he's to answer questions, interact with people if he wants to be taken seriously and to be civil or he'll be on his bike again. We exchanged a few emails last night so let's just see what happens if he comes back.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Yoyo thinks this is wonderful news:

That regardless of what motivates SB, the point is, he's another person just like us who's on a quest for the truth because he didnt buy mccanns' story. Except he's proactive spending time, and money (importantly of his own, which is ten thousand times better than the mccanns ever did for their own daughter), as well as lobbying the authorities to take his work seriously, Those are facts we cant ignore irrespective of our view of his method and theory.

So, why did that give him the right to go trespassing on other people's property, scaring elderly ladies, and churning out lies and smears about innocent people to anyone stupid enough to listen?

He's not the police, he's just another vigilante - who seems to be more than capable of planting 'evidence' to suit his own agenda.

Not that it matters; the PJ are on to him, and I suspect he will be arrested and charged if he ever sets foot in Portugal again.

But good to be reminded that hounders and forkers think they are above the law and entitled to do as they please, wherever and whenever they please.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3