JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

+3
greenink211
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 Empty Re: Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:38 pm

I have no idea what is going on. That default message where Hounder HQ used to be has a link on it which caused this:

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 Houndersecurity

Whole thing is very shady, IMO.

ETA, I would advise anyone trying a similar experiment to do as I did, and very hurriedly go Back To Safety.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 Empty Re: Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Eek Eek That sounds rather serious to me. Perhaps someone has hacked into the Private part. In which case stand by for PMs and other interesting stuff.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Sabot, I haven't a clue what is going on with the currently-vanished Hounder HQ, beyond something is. I know many people have had trouble on that site in the past, with security warnings, etc, but that ^^^^^ is a new one on me.

Even if it does reappear, I would be very, very wary of going anywhere near it after that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm

What on earth are the hounders playing at?

http://whois.domaintools.com/madeleinefoundation.org.uk

Domain name:
madeleinefoundation.org.uk

Registrant:
Anthony Bennett

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
Heol Y Mynydd
Porth
none
CF398UP
United Kingdom

Registrar:
NetPivotal Ltd t/a NetPivotal Ltd [Tag = NETPIVOTAL]
URL: http://www.netpivotal.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 28-Jan-2008
Expiry date: 28-Jan-2014
Last updated: 22-Sep-2012

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
ns1.netpivotal.com
ns2.netpivotal.com

Disclaimer
WHOIS lookup made at 15:25:42 22-Sep-2012

===========

No, do not ask me what the Truthseekers are playing at, besides stupid baby games.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Has he moved? Or, who lives in Wales? Is it legal for a Registrant to give a false address.
Perhaps more to the point, Bennett is still the registered owner.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Are we supposed to believe Bennett has moved to Wales? I somehow doubt if that particular Cunning Plan is going to out-fox Carter Ruck.

It does look rather as if Bennett told CR a pack of lies about the site not being his - it was, all along. Still is, from the look of things, despite his change of address.

Oh dear! He's in a bit of a pickle, isn't he? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 pm

Doesn't that awful, foul mouthed woman who sold his books for him, live somewhere around there? That was after he said he wouldn't sell any more of them.
And then that so called accountant who is a Committee Member also lives in Wales.
But someone has cocked up. That's for sure. Or mayhap they haven't. I doubt that any of them want to carry the can for Bennett.
All good kids in harbour, but oh my Christ at sea. As they say of cowards, in Her Majesty's Royal Navy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:13 pm

So we now KNOW that Tony Bennett lied last night when he said that the ownership of the site had been transferred last February or March.

We know it had not changed by April.

But today it has HASTILY been changed and it looks like the job was botched.

It still shows Tony Bennett as owner.

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 Clip_412

But bizarrely he is living at the same address (with a variation or two) as Sharon Lawrence.

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 Clip_411

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:16 pm

I am wondering if they actually know all this is in the public domain, after yoyo's remarks about the cake person:

She lied about two things right from the start when she said
1) That her first post which was a *demand-query* was made after TB's post. That is wrong - there were two posts before her maiden post, and none of the two was TB's.
2) That the web host furnished her info about ownership of the site.
Those kind of info is confidential and no web host (no matter who that be) will give out the info to all and sundry.

Oh yes they will, chummy, it's on the internet for everyone to see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Yup. Changed Today, just after 4 pm. !6.05 to be precise. Who's kidding who?

And Bennett is still the owner of The Site.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:36 pm

What was it Bennett said last night?

I am therefore no longer the webmaster

Which was a complete, flat-out lie.

Even after the address-change, it is STILL his site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Good God. These people must think we are really stupid.

But I do think Sharon Lawrence is pushing her luck letting them use her address, especially if they are going to go go on displaying all that libel.
And of course, she must want to take responsibility for what is posted, so I guess she will be next on Carter Ruck's list.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:53 pm

Extract from:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/02/12/pull-the-other-one/

2. The resignation of Tony Bennett as Secretary and from the Madeleine Foundation Committee

It is with regret that on the day after the hearing Tony resigned as Secretary and also from the Committee of The Madeleine Foundation. Tony has authorised us to say that he feels that, given the pressures he is under of having to fight a contempt of court action on his own, which could lead to his imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine, he must disengage from the Madeleine Foundation which he set up over 4 years ago.

Pity he didn't 'disengage' from running their website, isn't it?

Seriously, were they kidding themselves that CR are not capable of looking up Whois and seeing that it has been his site all along?

Even his cult must surely be asking questions after that appalling display of lying and obscene abuse from the hounders last night?

Sabot, I am gobsmacked by the whole business. And none of the hounders need ever bother ranting about people they regard as the 'underclass' again after that display.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Sabot wrote:
Good God. These people must think we are really stupid.

But I do think Sharon Lawrence is pushing her luck letting them use her address, especially if they are going to go go on displaying all that libel.
And of course, she must want to take responsibility for what is posted, so I guess she will be next on Carter Ruck's list.

Well should they ever get the changeover of ownership sorted out and if she ever does become owner, she will automatically be responsible for the libel posted there. It would be interesting if both Bennett and her got done for it as both would have had equal responsibility.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:07 pm

We've all seen how sloppy, careless and inaccurate Bennett's idea of 'research' is. IMO, he is quite capable of loftily telling the committee he didn't want the site in his name, they could have it - and never once bothering to check that it had been changed.

All this time, when he has been assuring CR and others that he had nothing to do with the hounders, he was lying.

Now, no doubt he will think he can waffle his way around that, but the bottom line is - it was his responsibility. All that time, when he was claiming he had 'resigned', it was his name above the door - still is, as they seem to have messed up today's changeover.

After that display of lying and filthy abuse last night, they would be mad to put it back online in any shape or form. IMO, Bennett and one or two others are in very big trouble over this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 pm

And no one in the real world is going to care if Sharon Lawrence does get done for Libel. Anymore than they care about Bennett. So there is no Martyrdom to be had for either of them. Most of the real world has never even heard of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Sabot wrote:
Doesn't that awful, foul mouthed woman who sold his books for him, live somewhere around there? That was after he said he wouldn't sell any more of them.
And then that so called accountant who is a Committee Member also lives in Wales.
But someone has cocked up. That's for sure. Or mayhap they haven't. I doubt that any of them want to carry the can for Bennett.
All good kids in harbour, but oh my Christ at sea. As they say of cowards, in Her Majesty's Royal Navy.

It was this cretin Sabot, who sold his books.

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 97n14810

Also from Barry vomit
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Oh well, he thinks he's found another mug to take the blame for this little lot, Maggs. Unless he's done a moonlight to Wales....

Domain name:
madeleinefoundation.org.uk

Registrant:
Anthony Bennett

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
Heol Y Mynydd
Porth
none
CF398UP
United Kingdom

http://whois.domaintools.com/madeleinefoundation.org.uk
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 pm

Oh look!

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/07/26/oh-dear-mr-bennett/

He wrote in an email:

1. I wrote on 13 February to Carter-Ruck suggesting that a two-day trial could be avoided, especially now that I had resigned from the Commitee of MF, no longer owned the MF domain name, had given up being a Moderator on Jill’s forum, and had decided to cease campaigning re Madeleine’s disappearance.

Houndation bore-a-thon to PM in full, sort of - Page 5 Liar_liar_pants_on_fire1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:23 pm

So, hoping to avoid a trial for contempt of court, libel, etc,

BENNETT TOLD A COMPLETE, TOTAL AND PROVEABLE LIE TO CARTER RUCK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Does he do this deliberately or is he simply incompetent? Hard to tell.

It seems to be so easy for the hounders to lie that they don't really know they are doing it any more. It is simply part of the life of some of the scum who hound the McCanns and Tapas group on the Internet. Unfortunately for them but fortunately for us, that is no defence in law.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Personally, I would say that that is a fairly spectacular breach of his undertaking - especially as it carried that appalling letter to the PM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:08 pm

That means that Bennett is responsible for the letter. And it's no good him saying he didn't know his name was still on The Site. It was his responsibility to get it taken off. And no one is going to believe someone who breaks his word anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Tony Bennett
Monday 27 February 2012 at 1:10 pm

I informed Carter-Ruck on 23 February that I would be making no further comment of any kind about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann until after the conclusion of the committal-to-prison trial.

....And he hasn't shut up since then. Does he seriously think anyone except his cult believes a single word he says?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:38 am

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl
The Madeleine Foundation website @ http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk has been down due to server error at the host Co. & will be restored shortly #McCann

If you say so, dear.

PS - Where's the thread about it gone? Not that it matters, now. Bennett's lies have all been recorded, I am sure biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next