JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ?

+4
Lamplighter
lily
greenink211
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? Empty Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ?

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:08 pm

This is a simple question, and one none of the McCann-haters has ever been able to answer.

Because if there was all this blood/Death Miasma/defrosting cadaver fluid in it, as alleged by Team Gonc, surely it would have been impounded and kept as vital evidence? They wouldn't just have cut out a bit of carpet, they would have taken the whole car apart.

I wonder if it was because there was NOTHING in the car, except a few spots of Gerry's blood on the keyfob - I do believe he is very much alive?

And 'The PJ are playing a blinder/long game/lulling them into a false sense of security/slowly slowly catchee monkey' are NOT answers.

The McCann-haters might like to try - really, really hard - to come to terms with the fact that there was NOTHING in the car, and the non-Gonc PJ knew it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? Empty Re: Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ?

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:59 pm

The car (minus a bit of carpet) was returned to the McCanns on the 8th of August.

Doesn't that strike the haters, forkers and hounders as a bit odd, if there was all this 'evidence' in it?

They should be asking themselves, What would Grissom do?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? Empty Re: Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ?

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 pm

According to Gonc:

Due to the type of fluid, we policemen, experts, say that the cadaver was frozen or preserved in the cold and when placed into the car boot, with the heat at that time [of the year], part of the ice melted. On a curb, for example, something fell from the trunk's right side, above the wheel. It may be said that this is speculation, but it's the only way to explain what happened there.

So, what happened? The PJ only had the car for a couple of days, let the woofs have a quick sniff, then returned it minus a bit of carpet.

What happened to all that 'melting cadaver' that policemen, experts, claim was all over the rear underside? You know, the rear underside that Eddiewoof scampered under, and wasn't interested in.

Looks like the whole thing was a crock - and the PJ knew it. Never mind, I am sure Gonc will be only too keen to set the record straight when he's in the dock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Hounders clutching at straws:

Suppose you wanted to keep a car as evidence to determine if any dust/dirt under wheel arches, around the engine, in the air vents etc. or mud, stones in tyres etc. might match up to any samples known as geographically identifiable in a more distant zone, say where phone pings might have occurred and/or where excess mileage would indicate that a journey may have been made.
In which case, swapping car number plates and keeping the original car, would merit changing the speedometer/mileometer which could easily be fixed by any 'competent/ savvy' garage mechanic.
Perhaps more info has been held back than we originally imagined.

How utterly, absolutely desperate! This is Portimao PJ under the non-leadership of one Arguido Amaral, not CSI Miami.

The PJ went off with the car on Monday, August 6th - taking it from a cafe after arranging to meet Gerry McCann. Please note, they drove off with it themselves.

The woofs sniffed it on the Monday evening, and the dawn hours of the Tuesday. Their Portuguese lawyer returned it, minus a chunk of lining, at lunchtime on Wednesday.

It's no big mystery, the forensic reports are all in the police files.

But hey, if they are deluding themselves with rubbish about cloned cars, who are we to argue? Let's hope Bennett spouts that in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:50 pm

Well I saw them trying out a cloned Madeleine theory and they got nowhere with that so why not try the Cloned Car theory. It passes the time for them.

The problem is of course that it bears no resemblance to the reality where it is Amaral and Bennett who are in court and charged and the police have shown no interest whatsoever in the McCanns, even going as far as to say that after reading all the evidence available (not dodgy translations of part of the file) that there is no evidence pointing to any crime by the McCanns.

There are two possibiilities relating to the car.

It was examined carefully and damming evidence against the McCanns was found. If that is the case then such evidence was witheld by Amaral's team from the AG who clearly did not have it and the same cops incomptetently gave the car back.

Or

It was examined carefully and no evidence of any importance was found and the car was returned as reported in the official police files AND then Amaral imagined a whole lot of nonsense for his book.

The cloned car option is laughable. Do the idiots proposing that not know that hire cars are sold on after just a couple of years at most. And that the company might just notice that the car had been cloned (engine numbers take a bit more work than a screwdriver).
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Now the poor things are cudgelling their 'brains' as to why all the clothes, etc., that had been woofed at/played with were returned to the McCanns.

I suppose they do know that NONE of those items were even subjected to forensic testing? Does that not tell them something - that the Portuguese authorities KNEW that the whole doggie business was a crock? The only thing tested was the keyfob with Gerry's blood on it, and he is very much alive.

I hope the first thing the McCanns did was put their returned clothing in the washing machine, seeing as how it had been chucked on TWO rather grubby floors, walked on by Eddiewoof, and treated as playthings by Eddiewoof.

The biggest pity is that it took Portugal another few weeks to kick Gonc off the case, but not until he had so foolishly made the McCanns arguidos.

Or maybe he himself had so enjoyed being an arguido since May 4th, he thought he would share the happiness?

Personally, I speculate that this is the real reason:

Ribeiro tells Portugal's Catholic Church-owned Radio Renascenca: "I think there perhaps should have been another assessment before the McCanns were made official suspects. I don't have any doubt about that ... there was a certain hastiness."

The admission is the first by the Policia Judiciaria that the case of the missing four-year-old has been mishandled and gives a substantial boost to the McCanns' hope that those investigating Madeleine's disappearance have now moved away from the theory that they accidentally killed her.

It also appears to back up criticisms voiced by the McCanns' lawyer in Portugal, Carlos Pinto de Abreu, who suggested in December that police had waged a smear campaign against the couple by rushing to make them suspects on September 8 ? just days before a new law would have made it impossible without firm evidence.

Portugal's Attorney General Fernando Pinto Monteiro has already admitted the McCanns, both 39, might not have been named arguidos after its introduction.
Mr Pinto de Abreu said: "Before September 15 last year you could be made an arguido without any suspicions or evidence against you.

"Now, to constitute someone as an arguido, it is necessary to have evidence in the file. That's why the national public prosecutor said that if this inquiry was launched now, maybe they would not have been made arguidos."

Asked whether he thought police acted deliberately as they knew the new law was coming in, he added: "I don't know if that's true, but yes, it's possible."

He added: "Many people who may have vital information have possibly not come forward as they wrongly suspected the McCanns."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511974/Police-chief-We-quick-make-Gerry-Kate-arguidos.html#ixzz29q4VDKv2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:25 pm

We know that anything which makes sense is something that they dismiss without a second's thought. That is why the more stupid, complicated and fantastic er speculations they come up with, the more they think they are facts. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 pm

It's very simple, really.

The person who is lying is the person who has the criminal conviction for lying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Oh, in the name....to explain this away, they have now decided that, not only was there a duplicate car, there were duplicate trousers, etc.

THE TRUTH IS STARING THEM IN THE FACE AND THEY CANNOT OR WILL NOT SEE IT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:51 pm

To accept they are wrong is an impossibility for them; they perceive it as losing face and credibility, to no longer being part of the crowd, to be, somehow, a pariah for daring to put even one tiny question mark against the drivel they have been fed all these years. I pity them, I really do. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:27 pm

You have to wonder why they waste time dreaming up ridiculous nonsense about duplicate cars and duplicate trousers, instead of reading the forensic reports.

If they did, then they would know that there was NO 'Blood spatter'. They would also know that the only material found under the tiles that could be identified belonged to a Portuguese officer:

286/2007-CRL (17) Cement-glue [grouting] between the floor tiles identified as number 2
A DNA profile that appeared to be from at least two sources was obtained through LCN from cellular material recovered in that area. In my opinion, the major part of the profile matched that of Lino Henriques. Breaking [departing] from the principle, for it to have had a DNA contribution from Lino Henriques then the remaining information in the smaller part of the result is too meagre to permit a meaningful interpretation.

Some of the grubby marks on the wall were identified. They belonged to another Portuguese officer:

286A/2007-CRL 5A & B Swabs collected from the wall of the apartment
A mixed DNA result, apparently originating from at least two persons, was obtained through LCN from the cellular material present in the combined swabs. In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result. In my opinion, Fernando Viegas could have contributed DNA to this result.

But hey, who needs to read police files and forensic reports when they can speculate about total garbage?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Desperate times indeed:

There was more than one cuddlecat. Plus Kate said she had some to give to the PI's to squeeze when they felt disheartened by the investigation. TB posted about that somewhere

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Let's hope he comes out with that one in court, then. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? Reisemail

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:13 pm

I think LL is right, Tony, they cannot face the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Bennett will suffer the consequences of their stupidity, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:25 pm

crazytony wrote: Bennett will suffer the consequences of their stupidity, Bonny.

Won't he just, Tony. It's amazing to watch - they are in complete denial of reality, truth - anything that counts in the real world.

They can repeat this garbage to each other from now till Doomsday, they are never going to make it be true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Hounder:

I know I'm going on about those trews, but they were taken by the police at the beginning of August, plenty of time to get a similar pair. I would find it more unlikely that the PJ gave those things back.

Police files:

Why was the McCanns' hire car returned by the PJ? 08_VOLUME_VIIIa_Page_2125

They were returned the following day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 am

The more I read these files the less impressed I become with the work of the PJ.

While trying to decide whether that document above relates to the signing over by Gerry TO the PJ of the things which had been seized at the house the day before (I think it might well be that as I recall reading about it once) rather than him receiving them back it suddenly struck me that the most basic vital details are almost always missing.

Were are the specific dates and times of each of Grimes' dog checks. How much time was spent at each scene. In which order did the dog checks take place? Do we know these details?

Beyond the fact that Eddie and Keela were, according to Grime, deployed for a full 8 days in PDL (OPERATION TASK CANINE DEPLOYMENTS 1-8 AUGUST 2007) do we know the details of times and sequences of the searches? Perhaps I have missed the details?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 am

I checked the dates, Greenink, that is the items being returned, I am pretty certain. They are listed individually when they are taken, but lumped together as, three boxes with clothes, shoes, etc, when they are returned.

But yes, it is confusing.

Grime's witness statement:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic35.html

and his background, plus his version of the searches, with times, may help.

BUT - there is a lot missing, especially reports of how the dogs reacted elsewhere, eg:

Processos Vol IX
Page 2472

Verbal Report by Martin Grime Referring to Searches Carried Out With the Dogs.
Waste lands and drains

Transcription/Translation

Apparently without verbal report.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 am

bb1 wrote:I checked the dates, Greenink, that is the items being returned. They are listed individually when they are taken, but lumped together as, three boxes with clothes, shoes, etc, when they are returned.

But yes, it is confusing.

Grime's witness statement:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic35.html

and his background, plus his version of the searches, with times, may help.

BUT - there is a lot missing, especially reports of how the dogs reacted elsewhere, eg:

Processos Vol IX
Page 2472

Verbal Report by Martin Grime Referring to Searches Carried Out With the Dogs.
Waste lands and drains

Transcription/Translation

Apparently without verbal report.

It is a complete mess. I have seen first year student files better organised than that lot. No I'd go further, I have seen school students do a better job of managing their information load than that shower.

I haven't the patience tonight to deal with their incompetence. That can wait till I feel more refreshed and more ready to take on the challenge. LOL
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Anyone who still thinks Dogs don't lie should read this and think again:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/20/thomas-quick-bergwall-sweden-murder

Not only did a Scandinavian lunatic confess to serial killings he didn't commit, a 'sniffer dog' somehow managed to 'alert' at the scene of dozens of 'murders' that hadn't happened - at least not where he claimed...

There was a clique of people around Quick, variously described by those I talk to as being akin to "a cult", "a travelling circus" and "a religious sect that did not welcome dissenting beliefs". The same police officer, therapist, prosecuting and defence lawyer dealt with each of his confessions through the years. Even the same sniffer dog, Zampo, was used to trawl each "murder" site.

"During the course of the investigation, Quick mentioned at least 24 different places in Sweden and Norway where he had committed murders, handled dead bodies or left body parts," says Leyla Belle Drake, who was Hannes RĂ¥stam's literary agent. "Zampo marked for human remains 45 times at those 24 locations. Not a single trace of blood or body parts was ever found. The dog is just as bad as the rest of them."

Please bear in mind, that not only does this mean he is locked up for crimes he did not commit - though 'locked up' is clearly the best place for him.

It means that the scumbag/s who DID kill all those people are laughing their heads off somewhere. As free men.

And I do hope Bennett didn't pick his twitname in honour of that particular 'sniffer dog'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:03 am

I would like to know why the Mccanns washed the curtains and why they washed the wall behind the settee which incidentally happened to have blood specks on and also the floor.

And I would like to know why these people NEVER bother to read the police files. If they did they would know that:

1. There was no 'blood spatter'.

2. The curtains were not washed.

3. The walls were not washed.

4. Nothing was 'bleached'.

As for

I hope they used Luminol. That would show exactly where they'd cleaned up any blood. Signs of a clean up are even more revealing.

Yes, dear, I think the PJ know that. I expect that that is why it, and the Kastle-Meyer test, was used in various places.

Stunning; they know absolutely NOTHING about what is in the police files, yet think they are 'case experts'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:24 am

It seems they are not finding the case files very helpful in "solving" the case, and finding the McCanns guilty. Old press reports, forum gossip and novels written by bent policemen are much better.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:49 pm

the only thing antis are "experts" is in their insanity, or stupidity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Their ignorance of the Facts never ceases to amaze me. Even the distorted Files are better than the shite they depend upon.
Are they never ashamed of their stupidity? Will they always discard the truth which they must sometimes trip over?

Stupid questions. I know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next