JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LEVESON REPORT

+4
lily
muratfan
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

LEVESON REPORT - Page 6 Empty Re: LEVESON REPORT

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 pm

The Press won't want to support Labour if they are likely to get regulated. Someone hasn't thought this through. Watch out for an about face from Milliband. The General Public will have forgotten this by then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:42 pm

A perfect example of the damage the tabloids have done:

col.i.am RAF ‏@Colinraffo
@wotbutlerdid @muratfan maddys DNA found in car 3 weeks after she went missing #mccann

It would rather believe discredited crap, that has been proven to be crap, crap that cost the tabloids which printed lies like that a lot of money, than the truth.

Which is that no such thing was found. As they would know if they actually bothered to read and UNDERSTAND the forensic reports.

That's probably too difficult for their tiny hater brains, though. Three inch high tabloid headlines are about all they can grasp.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Some idiot forker on Amazon:

The problem is the selective memory of the alleged "victims" when it comes to the press, a good example was the outrage at the diary that Mitchell had given to the press. Clearly it backfired but to complain about the press printing something your official spin merchant gave them is laughable.

What? In what parallel universe did that happen? It was spelled out for them in words of one syllable yesterday - it had nothing whatsoever to do with Clarence Mitchell.

Someone in the PJ illegally kept a translated copy and sold it on, which is how it ended up in CdM. Some Portuguese journo, no doubt from the Levy school of ethics, then conned NOTW into buying it without them checking the provenance.

NOTW admitted they told Clarrie a load of lies about what they were going to publish that Sunday....

So, in what parallel universe did that get turned into 'Clarrie gave them it'? That is one of the worst outright LIES I have seen a forker come out with for a very long time. They must be desperate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm

bb1 wrote:Some idiot forker on Amazon:

The problem is the selective memory of the alleged "victims" when it comes to the press, a good example was the outrage at the diary that Mitchell had given to the press. Clearly it backfired but to complain about the press printing something your official spin merchant gave them is laughable.

What? In what parallel universe did that happen? It was spelled out for them in words of one syllable yesterday - it had nothing whatsoever to do with Clarence Mitchell.

Someone in the PJ illegally kept a translated copy and sold it on, which is how it ended up in CdM. Some Portuguese journo, no doubt from the Levy school of ethics, then conned NOTW into buying it without them checking the provenance.

NOTW admitted they told Clarrie a load of lies about what they were going to publish that Sunday....

So, in what parallel universe did that get turned into 'Clarrie gave them it'? That is one of the worst outright LIES I have seen a forker come out with for a very long time. They must be desperate.

Have you ever met such idiots, Bonny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You would think they would use their time helping their idol out for his TRIAL, wouldn't you?

I like the idea of this headline, BANGED UP BENNETT wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 pm

I could not believe my eyes when I read that, Maggs. That isn't misunderstanding something, that is telling a total, outright lie.

I can only assume that they are now so desperate, they don't care what they say, as long as they can convince themselves a little bit longer that that tide is going to turn and that tick is finally going to tock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:46 pm

bb1 wrote:I could not believe my eyes when I read that, Maggs. That isn't misunderstanding something, that is telling a total, outright lie.

I can only assume that they are now so desperate, they don't care what they say, as long as they can convince themselves a little bit longer that that tide is going to turn and that tick is finally going to tock.

Well, thats what they are best at, Bonny.
I wonder if Gonc got a cut, when the diary's were SOLD, or did he sell them?
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 pm

The stolen copies escaped just after he *cough* 'retired' from the PJ, as I recall?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 pm

I wonder if they think that there are still people out there who don't know and will believe what they say. But those days are long over. People either believe it or they don't. And the vast majority don't. Hence the wonderful success of The Petition on Press Regulation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:56 pm

bb1 wrote:The stolen copies escaped just after he *cough* 'retired' from the PJ, as I recall?

Gonc was in charge of all of the paper work, so who else could have stolen it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 pm

It's pretty clear that people have had enough, IMO. The only people who still believe tabloid crap are the forkers and hounders, who are clinging to it like grim death.

And Bennett thinks he can stand up in the High Court and parrot this shoddy, nasty, discredited rubbish? He's going to be used as a floormop. IMO, of course!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Sabot wrote:
I wonder if they think that there are still people out there who don't know and will believe what they say. But those days are long over. People either believe it or they don't. And the vast majority don't. Hence the wonderful success of The Petition on Press Regulation.

That'll be it Sabot, thumbsup thumbsup
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 pm

bb1 wrote:It's pretty clear that people have had enough, IMO. The only people who still believe tabloid crap are the forkers and hounders, who are clinging to it like grim death.

And Bennett thinks he can stand up in the High Court and parrot this shoddy, nasty, discredited rubbish? He's going to be used as a floormop. IMO, of course!

It will be great to watch him in court though, Bonny.
Bennett hopefully will be using a floor mop, to mop the nick floors Hahau
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Things are just getting worse and worse for Bennett. Everything he has been relying on is being trashed.
He can't even plead Fair Comment anymore because what The Media did was not only totally unfair, but downright diabolical. And now half the population are up in arms about it. Well, nearly half.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 pm

He can't even plead Fair Comment anymore because what The Media did was not only totally unfair, but downright diabolical.

That's a very good point, Sabot, it hadnt dawned on me. Yes, you're right, he CANNOT use anything in the media in his defence now, can he? Any of his tedious, The Daily Bugle said blah blah but the Daily Trumpet said blegh blegh have been made even more irrelevant than they were to begin with.

No doubt he is, as we speak, writing a multi-coloured, 20,000 word diatribe telling his devoted Hounders when Judge Leveson really meant to say....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6