JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

+3
Sabot
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:46 pm

cristóvão should be in jail, together with gonçalo amaral, also in jail for a very long, long time.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Everything comes to those who wait, Pedro. Cristovao's well on the way to jail, and I don't see him going down without taking a few of his former allies with him. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:51 pm

yes bb1, the sooner the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 pm

http://www.dn.pt/desporto/sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=3109902

Referees watched by 'vice' lions seek compensation

by John Alley, with Carlos Rodrigues Lima Yesterday

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 Ng2437882

Nine of the first category referees, 18 assistants, three observers and three ex-referee Paulo Pereira Cristovao process.

There were 34 stocks advanced against former vice president of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristovao, due to alleged spying former head of Lions the various elements related to the arbitration of Portuguese football.

Nine referees, 18 assistants, three observers and three former officials moved forward with a claim for compensation of 33 000 euro thousand "per head" after Christopher having seized a list that included names, addresses, bank accounts and assets of referees.

Apart from the cases mentioned, the auxiliary Joseph Cardinal, who have been the target of a 'trap' to receive a wire transfer of two thousand euros before a Marine-Sporting, now requires three payments: 21 000 euros for pecuniary damage, 50,000 per non-pecuniary damage and 60,000 for future damages, plus another 15 thousand euros required by the family.

Learn more in the print edition and e-paper of Friday's DN.

-------------

He won't be helping Gonc with his legal bills then, will he? Wonder which of the Gonc Gang is going to be the first to Crack?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:53 pm

I would never in a million years have thought that Karma could be this good. All of the people who so badly let down Madeleine McCann are now totally disgraced. Including the likes of Joana Morais who so avidly supported these thugs and criminals.
This is going to be a blood bath by the time Karma has done with them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 pm

That'll be his ill-gotten gains from his two nasty 'books' about missing children going to other victims of his, so yes, there is a certain Karmic justice to it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:58 pm

everytime I look at amaral or cristóvão ugly faces. makes me want to puke.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:59 pm

Sabot, bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:01 pm

I share the views of the gentleman from Expresso about Creepy Gonc and Cristovao, Pedro. It doesn't matter how expensive Cristovao's clothes are, he still looks like a thug in a suit.

I can quite see why the young woman he allegedly raped dropped her case against him - I shudder to think what he was like before his criminal empire was toppled.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 pm

bb1 wrote:That'll be his ill-gotten gains from his two nasty 'books' about missing children going to other victims of his, so yes, there is a certain Karmic justice to it.

I don't actually believe in Karma, Bonny. I believe in Mrs. Do As You Would Be Done By. but I have no argument with The Law. And so far, all of these horrible people have been dealt with more than fairly. Even Mr. Bennett who appears to have no conception of how fair The McCanns have been. He sees their kindness as weakness, and will no doubt go to his grave believing that he has been ill treated. He will never see what he has done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:35 pm

yes bb1, your words are mine:

"I share the views of the gentleman from Expresso about Creepy Gonc and Cristovao. It doesn't matter how expensive Cristovao's clothes are, he still looks like a thug in a suit.".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm

both cristóvão and amaral should be forced to replace their expensives clothes (in jail) for a prison outfit.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 Empty Paulo Pereira Cristovao: 'Control system was not illegal'

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:08 am

My friends, this was taken from Record newspaper:

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Sporting/interior.aspx?content_id=810221

Paulo Pereira Cristovao: 'Control system was not illegal'

FORMER VICE OF SPORTING DENIES ROLE OF SPY

Paulo Pereira Cristovao, former vice president of Sporting, addressed in an interview with RTP Information charges that is the target of wanton privacy, among other processes, stressing that never acted illegally and denying the existence of any espionage network.

"This thing spy ... do not know how I had time to peek so many people. This is a club of virgins offended, but that has nothing virgin. Players are running least for this year and you know why? If count would brag myself. At the request of the people of football was asked to build a control system of our assets, that has nothing illegal. Spying is chase. Here was walking ahead, cutting the outset that a problem could be worse, "explained the former inspector of the Judicial Police.

"As vice have no right to know where the players live? Girlfriends? That nobody knew. We are talking about an information network for the entire Lisbon, which served to help players and their wives.'s A wealth of services to players and their families, "he continued.

"Case Cardinal"

Christopher Pereira also said that the opening of the "Cardinal case" aimed "to get my business." "They wanted to know the secrets of the company," he accused, denying, on the other hand, have diverted any euro Sporting: "Sporting have no money, so it's hard to divert him. When I came to the rescinded contract."

Former Vice Leo left also much criticism of the way the process has been conducted - "the guy who was there to deposit the money today is witness to the process" - and pointed the finger at the Judicial Police: "These crimes are not supported in the investigation or prosecution. never seen as persecutory accusation with character. A lot of people in PJ that does not forgive the fact that someone had success. "

Christopher stressed that Sporting will not suffer the consequences in this case. "Criminal liability is not transmitted by osmosis," he said, explaining why the club was not an assistant in the process: "It was with their interests protected."

Images in the corridors

The controversy of the images in the corridors of Alvaladefoi also addressed by Pereira Cristovao, who recalled the episode. "Sporting needed a rebellion. Was made a revolution in the resort, with a few sentences, because the players were afraid of playing in Alvalade. We put pictures in the hallway of exaltation, confronting players with this warrior spirit. On the other side were inserted images supporters. vai Until there a parrot island and taking pictures. come up to bad faith, to say that a kid was doing a Nazi salute. Mr. UEFA told me to cut here and there. And I answered that we send in Alvalade. At the end of hours on the phone said he would do his will and put the images of flowers. was an act of rebellion Sporting, which should happen more often. "

Elections

Christopher Pereira said that will not vote for any of the three presidential candidates and explained why. "I do not want to be complicit in a coup," shot, adding: "The president of Sporting has to be someone who has money or credit."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:12 pm

http://comunidade.xl.pt/Record/blogs/bolanaarea/archive/2013/03/17/paulo-pereira-crist-243-v-227-o-uma-entrevista-reveladora.aspx

Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview

March 17, 2013 | 16:03
Posted by: eugenio queiros

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 3326.PPC

Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview

Paulo Pereira Cristovao (PPC) was in RTP1 on Saturday night. The former vice president of Sporting, among other things, is accused of aggravated fraud spoke very little of the process and procedures. Hélder Conduto was not clear in its beach and twice saw PPC tell that even our women we cannot control.

PPC is a firing in all directions and settle scores with former colleagues from PJ. It is a wary man. The interview, which was never the core of the process, eventually confirm a sui generis character that now seems to be waiting olympically that others are doing proof of what is known.

Unlike PPC sought to assert that it is not the secrecy that is here at home, not men in aprons and many fewer players who "do not run".

What is at issue here is obtaining personal data through the back door (subject that escaped the interviewer) and surveillances that go far beyond the bearable.

But going to see and, anyway, it seems that PPC had nothing to do with it because "for 15 months did not have time for my company." A little longer and it was all a trap PJ, Freemasonry and the Morning Post to catch the vigilante PPC.

After all, the interview turned out to be very revealing. Very indeed.

========

Many thanks to Pedro for the translation.

Cristovao still raving about plots and masons, is he? And the PJ and CdM are involved as well? I see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:13 pm

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 3326.PPC

Just look at his face, when he's arguing with the police at a match! Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:49 pm

it is the face of a corrupt who is terrified, who is in trouble with justice.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:11 am

Christopher Pereira Carvalho threatened death

06 April 2013

The current president of the club Alvalade revealed that the former vice president of the Lions told him to go "to get money ordered to Russia in a coffin."
The Morning Post reveals that the former vice president Leo, Paulo Pereira Cristovao, threatened the new club president, Bruno de Carvalho, on election night.
'"That person told me on election day - where I was with my wife, my son and my father - I go to get the money in a coffin," repeated Bruno de Carvalho "the newspaper that brings the story a title page.
The phrase has been the following: "They won. Now will get the money for wages to Russia, but in a coffin," said current club officer to Morning Post.
Bruno de Carvalho also considered, in the same statement, the scrutiny of "two years ago, was more doubtful than ever" at Sporting. "Who had the responsibility to seek explanations was the one who was sworn. If it were me, first, did not take possession that day. Secondly, do not take possession until it was all cleared up and, thirdly, never burn the documents relating to those elections. St. ways of being and living, "said Bruno de Carvalho in the REFERENCE Godinho Lopes.

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=3150490&especial=Revistas%20de%20Imprensa&seccao=TV%20e%20MEDIA

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 am

Cristovao making death threats? Now, why doesn't that surprise me?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Bumping for the benefit of the ignorant Gonc cult.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:33 pm

I wonder how long he'll keep his mouth shut about Amaral?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:36 pm

My friends, here it is the proper translation:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=3150490&especial=Revistas+de+Imprensa&seccao=TV+e+MEDIA&success=1

Christopher Pereira threatened Carvalho with death

The current president of the club of Alvalade revealed that the former vice president of the Lions told him to go " to get money for payments to Russia in a coffin ."

The Morning Post reveals that the former vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Cristovao , threatened the new club president , Bruno de Carvalho , on election night .

" That person told me on election day - where I was with my wife , my son and my father - go to get the money in a coffin ," repeated Bruno Carvalho " the newspaper that brings the story a title page.

The phrase has been the following : " They won . Now they will get the money for salaries to Russia , but in a coffin ," said the current chairman of the club to the Morning Post .

Bruno de Carvalho also considered , in the same statement , that the election of " two years ago , was the most doubtful ever" at Sporting . " Who had the responsibility to seek explanations was who was sworn . If I were not first took possession that day . Secondly , did not take possession until it was all cleared up , and thirdly , never burn the documents relating to those elections , these are the ways of being and doing , "said Bruno de Carvalho in the REFERENCE to Godinho Lopes .
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:41 pm

this is the type of people gonçalo amaral likes, he with cristóvão came from the same **** ****.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Thank you, Pedro.

Those idiots cheering on Cristovao and his nasty, exploitative, potboiler, should be in no doubt what sort of a creature it is they are supporting - the absolute dregs of Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:53 am

Bumping to refresh memories of the criminal charges against Cristovao.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 Empty Pereira Cistovao comes to court bar

Post  Max Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:39 am

Pereira Cistovao comes to court bar

Antena 1
Feb 05, 2015 24:38

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 5 Phpthu10

The trial of former leader of the Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristovao is scheduled for April 8, starting at 9:30 am.

The same will take place in the first section of the Lisbon criminal district.

The defendants in this case are Paulo Pereira Cristovao and Victor Viegas.

The first was vice president of the Alvalade club between March 26, 2011 and June 24, 2012.

Victor Viegas ex PJ -inspector in May 2011 set up a company at the request of Pereira Cristovao in order to provide services to the Sporting including advice on personal and social life of Leo players.

In the indictment it is stated that Paulo Pereira Cristovao had a list with tax identification number , NIB, income, real estate ownership and referees furniture, assistant referees, league observers and respective spouses.

Joseph Cardinal assistant referee that was not the Pereira Cristovao of satisfaction was named to the Sporting-Marítimo of Portugal Cup in 2011 and the old white green leader will have chalked a plan by which would deposit by a stranger in Funchal, in the referee's bank account a certain amount of money. Then would deliver the respective deposit slip to the police authorities thus creating suspicion and manufacturing practice material evidence of corruption crimes by the assistant referee Joseph Cardinal and someone Maritime.

two thousand euros were deposited at Cardinal and Paulo Pereira Cristovao account denounced the alleged corruption to the PJ.

According to what Antena 1 found Pereira Christopher is accused of a serious fraud crime, a crime of money laundering, two counts of embezzlement, an illegitimate access to computer crime through database and one wanton crime by slanderous denunciation.

In addition to the "Cardinal case," Paulo Pereira Cristovao is also accused of having improperly seized 57 thousand euros that used for personal purposes. In instructory decision is said that the abundance of existing evidence in the record supports the facts narrated in the indictment.

http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=802547&tm=45&layout=158&visual=49

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next