JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

+3
Sabot
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:41 am

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=2959504&especial=Revistas%20de%20Imprensa&seccao=TV%20e%20MEDIA

Benfica and FC Porto spied by Christopher Pereira
Yesterday14 comments

The dossier seized by PJ Pereira Cristovao proof spying the two rival clubs: Benfica and FC Porto.
The extensive dossier it is a report sent by Victor Viegas, a former inspector PJ Pereira Cristovao and partner in the business of espionage, where he recounts a raid two days made ​​to Center Stage Benfica, reports the Morning Post .
Details such as the location, characteristics of the site and surrounding area, and a list of equipment that would be necessary to display inside the Center Stage, leads to the conclusion that Christopher Pereira was preparing to install surveillance cameras.
In the report, Victor Viegas realizes the material needed to carry out the plan of espionage and after a positive response from Pereira Cristovao in the report, investigators believe gave the green light to proceed with intelligence and diligence that such would also be made in downtown Sports Coaching and Training Porto / Gaia, where FC Porto, normally performs his workouts.

Oh dear, he really isn't popular....

Anonymous
21.12.2012/10: 31
Answer
Share: Email | Facebook | Twitter
report this comment »all this to be true! after all leonor cipriano not fell down the stairs!!!!!

-------------

Bond
21.12.2012/10: 08
Answer
report this comment »These chiefs of police have always this bad addiction, who is spying everyone.

------

Crook!
21.12.2012/14: 38
Answer
report this comment »I thought I'd seen everything in relation to football. Sporting am, but I am ashamed of these people. If they were serious and good men, this direction had already been fired. I hope members take a stand and not let pass these enormities. All these people should be condemned for what he has done to a big club that did not deserve any of this. Crooks!

--------------

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOVAO FORMALLY CHARGED ON SEVEN COUNTS

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:54 am

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/pereira-cristovao-queria-camaras-nos-centros-de-estagio-de-benfica-e-fc-porto

Investigation

Christopher Pereira wanted cameras in the center stage of Benfica and FC Porto

Pereira Cristovao preparing to install the training center of rivals. To read the entire story in CM

The extensive dossier seized by Paulo Pereira Cristovao Judicial Police leaves no doubt. This is a report sent by Victor Viegas, ex - PJ inspector and his partner in business intelligence, where he recounts a raid two days that he did to Center Stage Benfica. It detailed the location, characteristics of the site and surrounding area and realizes the difficulty of installing the equipment would allow the visualization of the interior of the center stage. The only difficulty with the intention of spying on rivals Light with recourse to video surveillance was due to the fact that the distance is greater than 500 meters. But the report, Victor Viegas realizes that will confirm the exact distance to see if the equipment available on the market allow you to take on the spy plane.

After receiving the dossier, Paulo Pereira Cristovao writes: "Okay, and then see it up there" - which led the researchers to conclude that the deputy gave the green light to Sporting friend to buy the equipment and also that such diligence would be performed at the Center for Sports Training and Coaching Porto / Gaia where the Port Football Club conducts a rule, your workouts.

The process, now public gives even realize that the scheme was elaborate espionage. The data of the arbitrators, for example, were so extensive that led to the creation of several files. They were 'blacklisted' all referees and assistant referees 1st class and the data included names, date of birth, occupation, parentage, birth, social security numbers several, marital status, address, spouse, amount of remuneration, NIB and movable heritage and real estate. The same elements were collected for the wives or girlfriends of the referees, there is still a place in those photographs updated files.

Christopher Pereira and Secretary took this job as a chest that minutes after the Federation disclose the names of referees, were made to the data files collected on the same protagonists. It was these elements that Christopher was the Cardinal NIB seek to simulate the bribe.

The wanton of privacy carried out by Christopher and his friends is such that those not avoided collecting evidence about the six year old son of Liliana Aguiar.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 am

the word "coibiram" means: "not avoided collecting evidence about the six year old son of Liliana Aguiar".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:02 am

Thanks, Pedro!

The same elements were collected for the wives or girlfriends of the referees, there is still a place in those photographs updated files.

The thought of that thug spying on families makes me feel ill. And as for:

The wanton of privacy carried out by Christopher and his friends is such that those not avoided collecting evidence about the six year old son of Liliana Aguiar.

That is sinister, IMO. Why was he doing that? Was the child going to go 'missing' if his parents didn't do as Cristovao wanted? No-one has forgotten his pal Gonc threatening the child of his ex-girlfriend.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 am

Yes bb1, I agree with you, you welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:12 am

Pedro Silva wrote:the word "coibiram" means: "not avoided collecting evidence about the six year old son of Liliana Aguiar".

Thanks for the clarification, Pedro, I thought it was along those lines. It's not a word that translated exactly into English, it's a way of saying,

Hadn't hestitated to collect evidence about the six-year-old.

That is shocking - and very sinister, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:29 am

"He even collected evidence about a six year old boy." Suggested Translation.

Like, what Evidence? I could speculate here. But The PJ will know What Evidence he collected about this child, and that should tell them why. Personally, I shudder at the thought. But it must be serious to even mention it.

Who is the child's mother, by the way? That might tell us something.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 am

As far as I can make out, Sabot, she is the model girlfriend of the Sporting goalkeeper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/rui-patricio-e-liliana-aguiar-namoro-ja-dura-ha-dois-meses

Rui Patricio and Liliana Aguiar: Dating has lasted for two months
Sporting goalkeeper was still married when the friendship with the model began to get more intense

Cristovao planning to use the little boy as leverage, was he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 pm

I really don't like it at all. Who needs to spy on a child?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:48 pm

It makes the hairs on the back of my neck rise, Sabot. As you say,

WHY DID CRISTOVAO NEED TO SPY ON A CHILD?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 pm

They were 'blacklisted' all referees and assistant referees 1st class and the data included names, date of birth, occupation, parentage, birth, social security numbers several, marital status, address, spouse, amount of remuneration, NIB and movable heritage and real estate.

Why was Cristovao collecting information about referees' wives and parents? Going to have 'accidents' if the refs didn't throw matches, were they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:22 pm

about "WHY DID CRISTOVAO NEED TO SPY ON A CHILD?",

this is a question that PJ / Court, should force cristóvão to answer.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:25 pm

And that was just Football. Heaven knows what else Cristovao has been up to.

Yer, yer, I know. Never touch Footie. Bugger missing children and beaten up Mothers.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 pm

'Tis the way of the world, sadly, Sabot. Something had to happen to bring these barstewards down, and I'm not complaining that it's footie.

I suspect Cristovao's thuggish tentacles will have slithered into a great many other matters.

PJ should make him and Gonc take a polygraph.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:47 pm

about "PJ should make him and Gonc take a polygraph.", polygraph is not reliable,

cristóvão, gonc deserve treatment they did with Leonor Cipriano.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:about "PJ should make him and Gonc take a polygraph.", polygraph is not reliable,

cristóvão, gonc deserve treatment they did with Leonor Cipriano.

Now, now, Pedro. Peace on Earth and all that rubbish. But I wouldn't say no to a bit of water boarding.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Ok Sabot, I understand your words, but, peace on earth is not rubbish. My comment is aggressive, I admit that, I´m a direct person, it is my opinion, I write it. My apologies to you if I offended you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Ok Sabot, I understand your words, but, peace on earth is not rubbish. My comment is aggressive, I admit that, I´m a direct person, it is my opinion, I write it. My apologies to you if I offended you.

You have not offended me at all, Pedro. I was being facetious. Although I have to say that I do not approve of brutality in any shape or form. However, my own occasional feelings of rage might overcome me in moments of weakness.
Personally, I just want them both shamed, but The Portuguese Justice System is driving me mad.
Amaral has still not been called upon to account for the allegations of Torture against Leandro Silva. When is this likely to happen? Is Portugal hoping that we will all forget? Are they hoping that the release of Leonor Cipriano will distract us all?
It won't. And I doubt that it will for ordinary Portuguese people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Peace on earth!

It's better this way. It didn't matter how many people said the likes of Gonc and Cristovao were nothing but thugs because of other matters, it could never be totally, 100% proven.

Until now. Because Cristovao took his thuggery to Sporting Lisbon, he has been caught, and the whole filthy mess is going to be exposed in public.

Notice the Gonc Tribute Sites aren't mentioning any of this in public? They're kidding themselves if they think their censorship is going to make it all go away.

I can't wait to hear them explain why Gonc sidekick Cristovao, involved in the torture of women, was spying on six-year-old boys.

I know what I think - and what a lot of decent, honest Portuguese people think, too. Their comments on the gangster are all over the Portuguese media.

Why isn't Morais telling her shrooms about this, what with her being a Free Speach Truthseeker?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:52 pm

It's all gone tits up, Bonny. But then it was always going to with that lot. Gonc should have kept his mouth shut, and then we wouldn't know anything about any of this because we would not have pursued it. Or, perhaps us all kicking in there has forced The Portuguese State to do something about these thugs.
Pedro has been very brave, along with a few others. And thank God for that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Sabot, bb1, your words are mine, thanks Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 pm

I want to know why Cristovao was doing it, Pedro. Was he planning to threaten the ref that the little boy would join the long list of missing children in Portugal, if the ref didn't do as Cristovao told him?

And why was he spying on the parents and wives of referees? Were they going to be targeted, too?

Piece of sh*t - from the comments I have been reading, he's safer in jail than on the streets of Lisbon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Odd, isn't it? You would think the Truthseekers would want to debate a big story like this - they'd wet their knickers with glee if Clarence Mitchell got as much as a parking ticket.

But strangely, they don't seem to talk about the fact that convicted criminal Gonc's closest associate Cristovao, the 'man' who invented the six bodies crap, is now faced with so many racketeering charges.

Why are the Truthseekers not outraged about the 'man' they have expressed so much admiration for being charged with spying on wives, families and the parents of football referees?

Especially, why are they not outraged because

HE HAS BEEN SPYING ON A SIX YEAR OLD CHILD.

Shouldn't Hoho be making a fillum, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:43 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:49 pm

I really don't have words for that gangster thug, Pedro. He makes my skin crawl at a great distance, and separated by the Channel.

God help anyone who fell into his hands when he was swaggering around at the height of his power.

ETA, I don't know if it can be done in Portugal, but I hope the rape charge against him can be started again.

It stuns me that he is one of the things the Gonc Cult worship; he was even found guilty of ripping off the PJ to the tune of €800. Does that tell them nothing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next