JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia

3 posters

Go down

McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia Empty McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:24 am

The Portuguese press have reported, in a somewhat overheated fashion, that Marcos Correia is relocating to Brazil.

This has led to hilarious speculation like....

As with most things McCann, the timing is interesting.
The official word is that he is 'disillusioned with Portugal'. I think that's bollox.

So what exactly is he running away from? And did he fall, or was he pushed?
And if he was to be a witness, is that the end of the matter? Surely there must be some kind of extradition/mutual assistance treaty between Portugal and Brazil, given their connected history and culture.
Alternatively, given that several McCann witnesses will be appearing via video link, they could hardly complain if the court decided that MAC should do likewise.
Unless of course he goes into hiding and cannot be found.
Now that would speak volumes.

Ah well. Brazil is famous for its nuts.
And now they have another one ......

Running away? Hiding? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

In their dreams. Some of us have known for some time that Marcos has, well, an 'interest' in Brazil, and it's nothing to do with extradition treaties rofl rofl rofl rofl

They have no idea what complete and utter plonkers they are making of themselves with remarks like,

Could the whole rotten edifice be about to implode on team McCann?

Or this gem from Bennett:

McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil

Is it normal to invite other people along, months in advance of doing a bunk? I think not.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Another gem:

Maybe he was told to go into self exile (temporary) to avoid being called as witness as he would be disaster to team mccann.

ORLY? They seem to have forgotten that Gonc was used as a floormop by the defence, prosecution and judge the last time Marcos and Ms Duarte dealt with him in court.

Oh, and they don't seem to know that there are things called 'jet airliners'. They go back and forth 'twixt Lisbon and Brazil every single day. Yes, they do! And it only takes a few hours! Yes, that's all!

I know it's hard for their tiny, hater 'minds' to grasp this, but travellers no longer have to rely on sailing ships to get across the Atlantic.

Oh, and the common language of Brazil is Portuguese...

'Timing is interesting'. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, it certainly is, it wouldn't do for Marcos to miss a certain appointment. Which most certainly doesn't involve 'hiding'. rofl rofl rofl

They'll find out for themselves in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, here's hoping they carry on clutching at soggy straws and making idiots of themselves. rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia Empty Re: McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 am

Outraged hounder:

I don't understand how you can just opt to go to Brazil and that's the end of the matter. It's not a Portuguese colony and has no special agreement with Portugal as far as I'm aware. I should imagine you need a visa which has a time stipulation. I can't think a Portuguese citizen would be able to seek asylum in Brazil for any reason. When travelling to non European countries from Europe your passport is scanned and stamped with date of entry and date of duration of visa. It wouldn't take much to ascertain these details of a ligitimate visitor from Europe to a non European country.

Stop it, my ribs are hurting rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now, if any of them were capable of thinking HORSE, instead of, well, UNICORN, they would have worked it out.

Maybe we should give them a clue? Nah, this is too funny, I do hope Marcos sees it - he'll be in stitches at this madness. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia Empty Re: McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Marcos has been living in Brazil with his fiance since July 2012.
So, he hasn't suddenly upped sticks and moved to get away from Gonc's trial.
I suggest Bennett curb his comments before he finds himself in a court of law facing further libel charges.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Cat, bag, out of, Tony. rofl rofl rofl

Maybe some music will help them grasp it?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Maybe we should give them a clue? Nah, this is too funny, I do hope Marcos sees it - he'll be in stitches at this madness.
Rest assured, Marcos has seen it biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Yes, I rather thought he would. I am sure he and his bride-to-be are in stitches at this conspiraloonacy from the Gonc Cult. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm

I suggest Bennett curb his comments before he finds himself in a court of law facing further libel charges.

Indeed, Tony. Bennett and others in the Gonc Cult have come out with some very malicious falsehoods indeed about this matter.

As usual, they hadn't the foggiest idea what was actually going on, so MADE UP NASTY STORIES IN THEIR NASTY HEADS.

The rest of us knew about Marcos' engagement, and his forthcoming marriage.

So, how sick does that make the Gonc Cult, that they dreamed up all that garbage because of a less-than-truthful story in a Portuguese paper?

And were, as usual, totally, utterly WRONG in their nastiness?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:51 pm

And the madness goes on:

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil
aquila Today

Observer wrote:
I will try and find out if Brazil and Portugal have an extradition agreement in place, or perhaps one of our Portuguese posters could enlighten us.

That would be great. I have recent experience of applying for a resident visa to a non-EU country. I had to leave every 90 days whilst the visa application was in process. I remained at all times a British subject and bound by the rules of the passport, the protection and laws of my country of origin. I had no rights other than visitors' rights in other countries.
---------------------------

What on earth goes on in their heads that they can invent this garbage? I'll try to keep it simple so they can grasp it.

Marcos has not 'done a bunk'. That claim from Bennett is outright LIBEL and yet another MALICIOUS FALSEHOOD.

Marcos' fiancee is Brazilian.

Marcos has been there for some time, and flying back to Portugal as required.

After the wedding in the New Year, the newlyweds are making their home in Brazil. Which is only a few hours' flying time from Portugal.

Is that simple enough for them? Some of us have known all this for months, hence the hilarity when the bolleaux started appearing.

What on earth goes on in hater-heads, that they can concoct such utter garbage at the drop of a hat?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Here is a picture of a Portuguese airliner, to help the Gonc Cult, who don't seem to know that planes like these fly to Brazil daily:

McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia Tap-portugal-1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Here is the TAP route map:

McCann-haters in a frenzy over Marcos Correia Routemap

See? Lots of them go to Brazil! No need to wait for the winds to fill the sails of galleons nowadays!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Who is facing trial in Portugal, Goncalo Amaral. Who won the case of libel Amaral brought against Marcos, I do believe Marcos did!
Who is standing trial in the United Kingdom for libel against the McCanns, Tony Bennett.
Whose books is Bennett going to use in his defense, two convicted Portuguese ex cops.
One a convicted thief, the other a convicted liar.
Who has yet to win a case in a court of Law, Tony Bennett.

Seriously, Bennett should be worrying about his own skin rather than attacking a Portuguese Doctor of Law.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Quite, Tony. Actually, they must be scared of Marcos, to go into such a frenzy over an inaccurate news story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite, Tony. Actually, they must be scared of Marcos, to go into such a frenzy over an inaccurate news story.
Bennett should be frightened of Marcos. Marcos has documentation that can hang Amaral.
Are the fools forgetting what Amaral was convicted of?
They must also have forgotten it was the Public Prosecutor who told Amaral to take a long walk off a short pier; in the case against Marcos.
Then of course, there is Amaral's Police pension, the cops want it back because, Amaral was found to be a corrupt cop. Need I go on?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

It's stunning, actually, that it didn't occur to a single one of them that Marcos, unlike them, might have a life that didn't revolve around what the McCanns are, or are not, doing.

Also, if any of them bothered to take their hategoggles off, and stopped believing rubbish from Bennett and that maripois ranter, they would know that Marcos is a respected and successful human rights lawyer.

It's not surprising he should be setting his sights elsewhere now - it's very much Portugal's loss, but sadly, a lot of talented young people are leaving Portugal just now because of its economic problems.

It wasn't a great mystery, or a conspiracy. The 'doing a bunk' only happened in their addled heads. Tut tut, fancy Marcos not keeping the Gonc Cult up to date with his wedding arrangements. rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:48 am

Nasty, nasty bit of libel from a forker:

It could just be for tax reasons. Portugal is is dire straits and Correia might be a tax dodger they have finally caught up with. Brazil is one of the best Countries , democratic, emerging market, very good social care, hosting the next Olympics. Of course , it could be as suggested , that he is running away from some local gangsters

Made even more shocking by the fact that it is their beloved Gonc who was caught tax-dodging by the Portuguese authorities. Odd how they 'forget' that it was actually the Portuguese taxman who seized a chunk of Gonc's pension.

And it is their other idol, Cristovao - inventor of the 'six bodies' story - who is the only gangster around.

Christovao was so charged with a crime of aggravated fraud, a crime of money laundering, a crime of wanton by computer, two counts of embezzlement, a crime illegitimate access qualified, a qualified slanderous denunciation of crime.

Disgraceful that they ignore the corruption of their idols and tell outright LIES about a respected human rights lawyer - rather demonstrates what kind of people the Gonc Cult holds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:25 am

More libel:

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
Carefully planned Correia? #McCann MT @mariaccnr @veniviedivici No extradition agreement between Portugal and Brazil

Oh, I am sure Marcos and his bride-to-be have every last detail of the celebrations planned down to a 'T'. rofl

Stupid, conspiraloon tw@ts. Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:53 am

More libel:

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@umweltbuerger @mariaccnr @veniviedivici Perhaps Correia is the advance party for #McCanns & friends to move there too. ; - ) #Brazil

1m Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
@JillyCL @mariaccnr @veniviedivici Yes, must be : ) Jilly, he's gone to pave t way. What a lawyer to have at your side #McCann @metpoliceuk

I don't know if the McCanns were invited to the wedding or not; one or two around these parts were, but were unable to attend.

Have they any idea of what complete, utter PLONKERS they are making of themselves?

Clearly not. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:42 pm

I would love to know where all this shite comes from.

I just love bursting Bennetts bubbles. MARCOS IS NOT IN BRAZIL. He is in Portugal.
So stick that in your trolley and push it, Bennett. Ya stupid wker

Oh and by the way, he was never asked to be a witness for the McCann's in thier court case against the lying, thieving, drunken thug.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:56 pm

The original sh*te comes from some Portuguese tabloid, Maggs - I just knew the bit about Marcos' Brazilian bride.

I'm baffled as to why the McCann-haters think travelling between Portugal and Brazil is such a big deal, anyway. It's been going on for centuries, those it did take much longer in the past!

I remember, years ago, sitting at Lisbon airport waiting for a UK flight, when one was being called to Brazil. I've never forgotten how glamorous and exciting I thought flying to Rio must be - definitely an improvement on Heathrow rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Forkerfool:

Ok - hands up who believes this troll tweet ......

You do realise that Marcos Correia has gone to Brazil to get married and has NOT run away. #McCann

Please yourself, sweetcheeks, we don't expect the Gonc Cult to grasp the truth. And please carry on making complete, utter, PLONKERS of yourselves.

Oh, and don't bother whining when the world, and reality, fails to match your conspiraloon insanity, as it always does. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Oh and by the way, he was never asked to be a witness for the McCann's in thier court case against the lying, thieving, drunken thug.

Now now, Maggs, you know the Gonc Cult can't deal with reality - they are trying to avoid mentioning the fact that their other idol, Cristovao, has been slapped with charges that would do Al Capone proud.

They really won't be able to face the fact that Marcos has better things to think about that what their oxygen thief idol is doing.

BTW, do we know if Gonc has paid the costs for his last legal disaster yet?

You know, the one where the defence, judge and prosecutor all agreed that he was an oxygen thief without a scrap of 'honour'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Re: McCann lawyer, due to give evidence at the final hearing of McCanns v Goncalo Amaral, does a bunk to Brazil
Jean Today at 5:15 pm

I don't understand Twitter. Is the person with the delightful screen name relating to Goncalo Amaral the one saying that Marcos has gone to get married?

If so, the odds of being able to believe anything he (?) says are not very great.

That is one sick hounder - a few hundred years ago, her tormented neighbours would have demanded someone stuck a bridle on her vicious tongue.

Whether she likes it or not, Marcos is tying the knot with a Brazilian lady. As some of us knew months ago.

Vile creature, no wonder all she had to occupy herself on Christmas Day was posting hate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down