JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

+6
sadie
Pedro Silva
Maggs
lily
Sabot
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister Empty Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

With many thanks to J4:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3668-the-letter-from-marcos-and-leonor-to-the-portuguese-prime-minister

Hon. Prime Minister of Portugal

With copies to:

Hon. President of the Republic;

Hon. Attorney-General;

Hon. President of the Republic Assembly;

Hon. President of the Bar Association;

Hon. President of Amnesty International Portugal;

Hon. Journalists.

22 October 2011

Honourable Prime Minister of Portugal:

It is with great honour that I forward to you this open letter from my constituent Maria Leonor Domingos Cipriano, dated and signed by this Portuguese Citizen on 14 October 2011 (transcribed below, and the original document attached here in PDF format).

Given the content of this public letter, we appeal to Your Excellency also a public response to the issues raised by my constituent.

One can summarize the content of the teleological questions to know the position of the Portuguese Government, given the proven victims of crimes of torture remain without any compensation or support from the State, in flagrant violation of international laws to which Portugal is legally bound, namely the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading articles 11 to 15 inclusively, protected by the United Nations.

That is, we want to know if the commitment of the Portuguese Government in the implementation of international laws and agreements is limited solely to the application of economic austerity measures, or whether, by the contrary, it also covers all other International Agreements of the Portuguese State, in particular the Protection of Human Rights.

With our best regards,

Marcos Aragão Correia,

Lawyer of Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano.

====================================

OPEN LETTER from Leonor Cipriano

Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano

Odemira Prison

Recluse No. 34

Odemira - Portugal

14-October-2011

Hon. Prime Minister of Portugal

I write to you in order that Justice is done in the disappearance of Joana Cipriano my daughter, as I have tried to do since there are already many years and through my Lawyer Dr. Marcos Aragão Correia. In the year 2011, I proved in the Portuguese Courts, without further possibility of appeal, that I was brutally tortured by agents of the Portuguese State, particularly of the Judiciary Police. However, my ex-lawyer João Grade dos Santos, who represented me until August 2008, did not asked for compensation, although I said to him that I wanted to be compensated for the torture that I was victim. Nevertheless, and having finally changed of Lawyer in August 2008, I already could not submit the claim for compensation, because at the time that my current Lawyer Dr. Marcos Aragão Correia took my legal sponsorship and representation, all the legal deadlines for the requirement for compensation were for many months already expired, due to the exclusive fault of Dr. João Grade dos Santos, who represented me not according to my will.
Concluded that the process is about my torture, in Portugal, and once two convicted, who are Portuguese Judicial Police officers, to prison sentences (Antonio Cardoso and Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral), I appealed to the United Nations so that Justice could be done in practice since, despite the already proved evidence of torture, no practical consequences resulted from the ruling of the Portuguese Courts.
I want to clarify the position of the current Government of Portugal in relation to this matter, and for that I ask you the following:

1 - The Portuguese Government agrees with the use of torture by its agents?

2 - If not, what do you do to prevent this practice?

3 - In relation to the victims of torture, proven in court but without practical effects, as it is my case, what do the Government of Portugal thinks to do?

4 - Does the Government of Portugal considers that the Treaties and International Laws against torture should be honoured, since the Portuguese State is also signatory, and if yes, compensated the victims of torture, including, if necessary, by administrative way?

5 - Finally, and most important of all, what is the position of the Government of Portugal in relation to the police investigations on missing children, in which no scientific proof has been produced, nor the children were never found alive or dead.

I’ll wait, with despair and in jail, for the answers to the questions I posed to you.

More inform the address of my Lawyer, to which all these issues should be clarified in my name:

Marcos Aragão Correia

Calcada do Pico, 35

9000-206 Funchal.

In the absence of your reply as Prime Minister of Portugal, I’ll assume, and will give notice to the United Nations, that continues to absolutely prevail in Portugal a total disrespect for the victims of crimes of torture and disappearances of children.

Odemira, 14 October 2011

Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano

More, plus original Portuguese letters, at:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3668-the-letter-from-marcos-and-leonor-to-the-portuguese-prime-minister
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister Empty Re: Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Wow. Fantastic. These letters will have to be answered in some vein or another as this is mandatory. At least in Britain. And Leonor does have some support in Portugal.
And now The World is watching.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister Empty Re: Letters From Marcos Aragão Correia and Leonor Maria Domingos Cipriano To Portuguese Prime Minister

Post  lily Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Very well done, Marcos. Let us all hope and pray that you and your client get the best results possible from this.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

However, my ex-lawyer João Grade dos Santos, who represented me until August 2008, did not asked for compensation, although I said to him that I wanted to be compensated for the torture that I was victim. Nevertheless, and having finally changed of Lawyer in August 2008, I already could not submit the claim for compensation, because at the time that my current Lawyer Dr. Marcos Aragão Correia took my legal sponsorship and representation, all the legal deadlines for the requirement for compensation were for many months already expired, due to the exclusive fault of Dr. João Grade dos Santos, who represented me not according to my will.

Remember when Grade was at Gonc's birthday bash? Gonc was supposed to be studing law at his firm before he got himself his criminal conviction for lying.

What a coincidence!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Here he is!

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/11/amaral-to-train-with-former-enemy.html

quote:

Amaral to train with former “enemy”
23 NOVEMBER 2009 | POSTED BY ASTRO LEAVE A COMMENT
Gonçalo Amaral’s patron was Leonor Cipriano’s defender until the trial of five PJ inspectors over torture on Joana’s mother. Now they are great friends

by Rute Coelho

Life’s irony: Gonçalo Amaral, who in court helped to condemn Joana’s mother over her daughter’s death, is going to train, from January onwards, at the Portimão office of João Grade dos Santos, Leonor Cipriano’s first lawyer.

On the other hand, João Grade stopped defending Leonor – who exchanged him for lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia – on the eve of the trial of the five PJ inspectors and former inspectors that stood accused by the Public Ministry of torture over Joana’s mother.

What an astounding coincidence!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Oh, here he is again!

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/Noticia.aspx?channelid=00000010-0000-0000-0000-000000000010&contentid=D83EF30D-CCA3-46CB-9B9E-04404E65D10B

Leonor Cipriano's lawyer was arrested for drug possession, yesterday afternoon at the entrance of Odemira Regional Prison, where he was talking with customers. João Grade dos Santos, 50, went to visit three prisoners - one of Joan's mother - and, according to information from Territorial Commando Brigade of the GNR of Évora, prison guards found during the security search, 45 doses of amphetamine and a quarter tablet of ecstasy.

But for some odd reason, the charges just went away like magic! Wasn't that lucky for Gonc's friend and mentor!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Of course we do, Bonny. It was the night of the earring and fireworks.

I like who Marcos has sent copies to. As Sabot has said, someone will have to answer. Pcorneater

Bonny Eek . It is all just coincidences. Could happen to anyone? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, here he is again!

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/Noticia.aspx?channelid=00000010-0000-0000-0000-000000000010&contentid=D83EF30D-CCA3-46CB-9B9E-04404E65D10B

Leonor Cipriano's lawyer was arrested for drug possession, yesterday afternoon at the entrance of Odemira Regional Prison, where he was talking with customers. João Grade dos Santos, 50, went to visit three prisoners - one of Joan's mother - and, according to information from Territorial Commando Brigade of the GNR of Évora, prison guards found during the security search, 45 doses of amphetamine and a quarter tablet of ecstasy.

But for some odd reason, the charges just went away like magic! Wasn't that lucky for Gonc's friend and mentor!

Bonny that was the biggest setup of 2008. I believe those drugs were planted on Grade and it worked in Gonc's favour to use him, himself. Look at the info Grade must have had to pass to the Beast Of Portimao F*****g wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:38 pm

This whole thing stinks of corruption.

Leonor shouldn't have to go begging. The Government should have done something about it when The Court ruled that she had been tortured.
Instead of which they sat back while Goncalo Amaral and mates continued to manipulate the system.

I hope she gets loads of money. At least she would be able to live in comfort, if that is some consolation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:38 pm

You know what is an awfully, awfully big coincidence?

Madeleine McCann vanishing at virtually the same time as Gonc was being made an arguido because of his involvement in the torture of Leonor Cipriano.

I wonder what the odds are on that happening?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:56 pm

bb1 wrote:You know what is an awfully, awfully big coincidence?

Madeleine McCann vanishing at virtually the same time as Gonc was being made an arguido because of his involvement in the torture of Leonor Cipriano.

I wonder what the odds are on that happening?

Oh My God. I had thought that Gonc had used the coincidence of Madeleine's disappearance to get himself out of trouble. But just supposing he organized it in the first place, and on the very day before he was made an Arguido.
Especially as he was due to start his holiday that weekend, according to The Lovely Sofia who complained bitterly when he volunteered for the job out of the goodness of his heart.
This would make a much better Novel than the one he wrote, and would be more credible. And since Free Speach prevails in Portugal, there really shouldn't be a problem.

Just theorizing, of course. Now where did I put that ream of paper?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:05 pm

Better call it Research, just to be on the safe side, Sabot thumbsup

I have no idea whether or not Leonor Cipriano is guilty - but she sure didn't get anything resembling a fair trial.

And there should have been forensic evidence if that horror story Gonc concocted had ever happened; that there was none, that the blood found was not even tested to see if it was human, never mind Joana's, should have got the whole thing thrown out of court.

It's very telling that there was dissent in the judges, IMO, and that a very large chunk of the population of Portugal thinks she is innocent.

There is something far wrong when people are found guilty of murder, with no evidence against them apart from a forced 'confession'; Portugal really needs to sort this one out, because it isn't going to go away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Good news, people! The ghouls are screaming their heads off about this, and sending traffic our way! But are they sure they really want the sheeples reading us, or J4?

Don't forget to read the originals, in Portuguese - they're proper translations into English, not some of Morais' dodgy stuff thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

No, it isn't going to go away. And we all know so much more about it now after four years of Research.
Not that there was a lot to research since there was no evidence against Leonor or her brother. But it was mighty difficult finding what little there was.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:19 pm

I was stunned when I found out there wasn't any actual evidence, Sabot, nada, ziltch, zero, not a sausage. You have to wonder what goes on in Gonc's head that he can concoct these ghoulish stories about missing children, though what else can you expect from someone who drops dead family pets in rubbish bins?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:21 pm

Sabot wrote:No, it isn't going to go away. And we all know so much more about it now after four years of Research.
Not that there was a lot to research since there was no evidence against Leonor or her brother. But it was mighty difficult finding what little there was.

I think that was the idea Sabot, Shut em up, Lock em up and F**k em up. Gonc managed it with Leanor and loads of others, but he never banked on those horrible McCann's, did he? Comeonthen Comeonthen rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Especially after The Nasties screeched all those made up gory details all over the place without a scrap of evidence to back them up. Apart from Gonc's imagination.

But what can you expect from a father who drives around drunk with his young daughter in the car.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:No, it isn't going to go away. And we all know so much more about it now after four years of Research.

I think that was the idea Sabot, Shut em up, Lock em up and F**k em up. Gonc managed it with Leanor and loads of others, but he never banked on those horrible McCann's, did he? Comeonthen Comeonthen rofl rofl

I know, Maggs. What a low blow. Fancy The McCanns refusing to be intimidated. How dare they. He must have been itching to give them a "Talking To."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:35 pm

One of the things that always stuns me about Gonc is his sheer lack of anything resembling professionalism, of pride in the uniform he once wore.

The endless whining about how hard-done by he is, and his non-existent honor; I am hard put to think of any other police officer in, say, the UK or the States, who has carried on like this.

I can well imagine Rebelo could say a great deal about the mess he got dumped with, as could other post-Gonc PJ officers, but they haven't; they have behaved properly - though I will draw a veil over the PJ Dream Interpreter. That must have made the rest of the PJ wince in embarrassment.

And I think the only one of the Gonc stooges who isn't an arguido several times over is Flores, who is too bonkers to matter.

They are just such a shower, they must be such an embarrassment to Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 pm

I was rereading the complaint to the UN:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3517-lawyer-sues-state-joana-s-mother-at-the-un

Lawyer Sues State Joana's mother at the UN

by AFP19 May 2011

Leonor Cipriano's lawyer presented the High Commissioner for Human Rights complaint against the Portuguese government for torture against the mother and stepfather of Joan, missing child in 2004 in the village of Figueira, Portimão, Algarve.
Marcos Aragão Correia said in a statement sent to media that "at last Tuesday, May 17, followed, via registered mail," the complaint "formal practice of brutal torture against the child's mother and stepfather Joana Cipriano," Leandro Silva.
The lawyer added that "this is the first time lodged a complaint at the United Nations of its kind against Portugal, and all the earlier cases of other citizens against Portugal for the practice of similar violations, were admitted to the European Court of Human Rights" .
"We believe that this unprecedented process at the United Nations against the Portuguese state will result in a greater internationalism of the case of the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, leading to an increase in pressure, the Portuguese authorities to reopen the process and finally investigate the case in a scientific way and correct, "he said.
Joana Cipriano disappeared on September 12, 2004 and Leonor Cipriano and her brother and uncle of the girl, John Cipriano, were convicted in March 2006 to 16 years in prison each on charges of murder and concealment of a body.
The case came to court in 2008, with Joan's mother accused five current and former inspectors of the Judicial Police (PJ), a process involving crimes of torture, failure to report and document forgery

So, the torture was proven, though the guilty parties could not be identified as they put a bag over the woman's head; her injuries were proven, and the perjury, etc were proven.

I confess, I had forgotten about this bit:

"formal practice of brutal torture against the child's mother and stepfather Joana Cipriano," Leandro Silva.

Gonc has not yet faced trial for that, has he? He was accused of assaulting Leandro Silva in person, and not, as FSoares so memorably described it to Bennett, via officers he had had brought in from Lisbon.

PS - note to lurking ghouls - Leandro Silva was not charged with anything, he just had the misfortune to be 'detained' near those dangerous PJ station stairs for a while.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:49 pm

You have to laugh, don't you. All that screeching about The McCanns and they are the only ones who haven't been charged with anything in this whole sorry mess.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I think it's called Karma. Tick Tock, and all that jazz.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Here's something else the Gonc Squad don't like people knowing - taken from DN:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fdn.sapo.pt%2Finicio%2Fportugal%2Finterior.aspx%3Fcontent_id%3D1359033

CASE JOANA
Fig residents believe that Joan was sold or kidnapped
by LUSA11 Setembro 2009

Five years after the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, the population of fig tree, where he lived, do not forget the case and keeps alive since then a feeling of mistrust towards unknown: almost all believe that the girl was sold or kidnapped.
Joana, eight years, disappeared from the village of the municipality of Portimão in the Algarve, close to 20:30, September 12, 2004 after shopping at a coffee shop near home at the request of the mother.
Lusa News Agency, several residents say that the disappearance of Joana "awakened" a feeling of insecurity in the village, "forcing the constant attention and vigilance."
"I now have more attention, not only my children, as well as the other children that I see on the street," says Fernando António, father of two children of three and six years.
"Keep me always attentive to all movements of strange people and even known, especially when approaching children, because you never know who surrounds us," he noted, adding that distrust increases when "are sighted outsiders trying to talk with minors".
Cristina Campos, mother of a girl of eight years, sharing the same sentiment: "even the neighbours I distrust".

----------------------------------

That is from the Portuguese press; funny how the locals don't seem to believe Gonc's grisly 'thesis', isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 pm

I agree with all comments above.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 pm

What about that lovely interview with the Lawyer. I love that interview. Can't remember his name but he thinks Leonor is innocent.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Here's something else the Gonc Squad don't like people knowing - taken from DN:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fdn.sapo.pt%2Finicio%2Fportugal%2Finterior.aspx%3Fcontent_id%3D1359033

CASE JOANA
Fig residents believe that Joan was sold or kidnapped
by LUSA11 Setembro 2009

Five years after the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, the population of fig tree, where he lived, do not forget the case and keeps alive since then a feeling of mistrust towards unknown: almost all believe that the girl was sold or kidnapped.
Joana, eight years, disappeared from the village of the municipality of Portimão in the Algarve, close to 20:30, September 12, 2004 after shopping at a coffee shop near home at the request of the mother.
Lusa News Agency, several residents say that the disappearance of Joana "awakened" a feeling of insecurity in the village, "forcing the constant attention and vigilance."
"I now have more attention, not only my children, as well as the other children that I see on the street," says Fernando António, father of two children of three and six years.
"Keep me always attentive to all movements of strange people and even known, especially when approaching children, because you never know who surrounds us," he noted, adding that distrust increases when "are sighted outsiders trying to talk with minors".
Cristina Campos, mother of a girl of eight years, sharing the same sentiment: "even the neighbours I distrust".

----------------------------------

That is from the Portuguese press; funny how the locals don't seem to believe Gonc's grisly 'thesis', isn't it?

Sadly, in July last year, we visited and there were children on the street in Figueira. Maybe people were watching from behind curtains, but maybe not.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next