JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

+6
lily
crazytony
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Maggs wrote:
bb1 wrote:Bewildered forker:

Why would Dr Amaral agree to settle out of court, he has nothing to lose now he has lost his family, wife, job and home.....after all this why would he back down, because IMO this is wot he is doing.

I can just see our papers/media reporting on this.....

The Portuguese cop backs down and settles out of court with Gerry and Kate!!

And why shouldn't they? That's exactly what he's done.

So this one thinks he's lost his wife rofl rofl rofl rofl

If he had paid his rent he wouldn't have lost his home. The only things he's lost, is his job and his dog. You know the one he put in the bin Shocked

Maggs, I am stunned, despite knowing that this is all that it could come to. I never quite hoped that it would. I did so want to see him smashed to smithereens. But that was probably very unkind of me.
I am not often an unkind person, so I guess that I got what I wanted without the actual blood.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:40 pm

The hounders and forkers seem a bit stunned, now the implications of Gonc's latest Chicken Dance are sinking in. Like, he shouldn't have folded, what with him holding an Ace.

I am very pleased for the McCanns, that he has yet again backed down at the last minute - I hope this is the last we hear of him shoving his nose in, and trying to wreck efforts to find Madeleine.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Gi' O'er ‏@MrsMLouis
So Smiffy was wrong about the #McCann s settling out of court on Amaral's terms then? Looks like nowt's been settled to me.

Good point; the legals have got six months to sort this out. One can only assume smiffy was desperate to get the Team Gonc version of events in first - no wonder he was giving every appearance of having a breakdown yesterday.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:58 pm

But The Nasties are still trying to spin this. Bloody amazing if you ask me. Can they not see that Gonc has backed down rather than lose everything?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:01 am

They know it all right, Sabot, they just can't face it...

Oh, bliss! No more Creepy Gonc sitting on Dear Julia's sofa, hissing and burbling! No wonder he's reduced to school gyms!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 am

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 Gonkskool

No wonder he was in such a filthy mood at the gym gig - he had signed the agreement by then, and knew school gyms were as good as it was going to get now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 am

Would now be a good time to say. I Told Them So? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 am

It's hilarious, Tony. The Gonc Cult are frantically trying to tell themselves that it's unthinkable that their idol has folded. Which, of course, is exactly what he has done.

His sour face in the school gym earlier in the week spoke for itself.

Oh, and Morais is still in hiding - guess she can't face the shame.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 am

bb1 wrote:It's hilarious, Tony. The Gonc Cult are frantically trying to tell themselves that it's unthinkable that their idol has folded. Which, of course, is exactly what he has done.

His sour face in the school gym earlier in the week spoke for itself.

Oh, and Morais is still in hiding - guess she can't face the shame.
You would have thought his deafening silence would have been a huge clue to the fools.
Amaral never stays silent when the ball is in his court biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:17 am

Have you seen the hounders dreaming up ever-madder 'theories' in the hope of convincing themselves that this abject surrender is somehow a 'triumph' for their beloved Gonc?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hilarious - they don't even seem to know about the €1m of frozen assets.

And that Yoyo hounder talks the biggest load of sh*te I have ever seen - are we sure he isn't actually a WUM? Surely no-one can be that stupid and still cross busy roads without assistance?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 am

bb1 wrote:Have you seen the hounders dreaming up ever-madder 'theories' in the hope of convincing themselves that this abject surrender is somehow a 'triumph' for their beloved Gonc?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hilarious - they don't even seem to know about the €1m of frozen assets.

And that Yoyo hounder talks the biggest load of sh*te I have ever seen - are we sure he isn't actually a WUM? Surely no-one can be that stupid and still cross busy roads without assistance?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/on-1172013-i-said-amaral-had-settled-on.html

You did indeed, Tony:

I am unsure where the gent in question is getting his information from but; a little bird tells me that Mr. Amaral is indeed willing to settle with the McCanns. He will not pay the initial amount he was sued for but; he will make a payment to the McCann family.

I reckon the payment to the McCanns from his un-frozen assets will be upwards of 50% - about half a million euros, maybe. Another chunk will go on court costs, and he will get the remainder.

I would hazard a guess that there is a clause in the current cease-fire gagging Gonc, hence his sulking, sour face in the school gym?

It explains why he has, bizarrely, been trying to promote his literary failures, without a word about, The Truth - I'm A Liar. That garbage is history now anyway, as Gonc has done the Chicken Dance yet again.

It goes without saying that I am absolutely delighted for the McCanns that that oaf has been silenced.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 am

Unbelievable. They actually haven't got a clue about what is going on. What are they going to do when they find out that Amaral has paid The McCanns a great chunk of money?
But Mr. Bennett will know, which is why he's saying nothing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:07 am

Hilarious twisting and spinning from Team Gonc stalwart Montclair/Carolina:

Gonçalo holds all the cards and if the couple want to negotiate they will have to do it on his terms.

He's got all the cards as well as an Ace, has he? So, why did he celebrate his triumph by sitting in a school gym with a face like thunder?

Shouldn't he have played his winning hand?

No triumphant burbles and hisses on Dear Julia's sofa, just sitting in a school gym with a scowl that would sour milk.

No doubt bolleaux like that will keep the thickos happy, but as for the grown-ups - PULL THE OTHER ONE, IT'S GOT BELLS ON.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 am

Still no sign of Morais, but her sidekick Astro has surfaced, belatedly, to post the story:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/01/trial-that-opposes-mccanns-and-goncalo.html

I missed this earlier:

A judicial source has told Lusa agency

Team Gonc leaking again, are they? Desperate to get their spin in, before the truth about Gonc's surrender came out?

No wonder smiffy was jumping up and down like a deranged sandflea a few days ago - he's lost his marbles so totally, he's convinced Clarence Mitchell has nothing better to do than read his mad ramblings on behalf of the fat defective.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Well that translation leaves it all quite clear. Amaral is negotiating with The McCanns as to how much they will accept to drop the case against him. And didn't we all suggest this some considerable time ago.
With a bit of luck he might come out of it with his shirt and his house.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:21 pm

IMO, his crappy book is almost an irrelevance now, following his conviction for perjury, and almost more importantly, the judgement in Faro - I don't think I have EVER seen the judge, prosecutor and defence all agree like that.

YES, GONC IS A SCUMBAG WITH NO HONOR TO LOSE....

He will have got a enormous bill for that piece of grandiose folly; Ms Duarte's fees alone will have been thousands of euros.

My own guess - and this is just speculation, I must stress - is that his seized assets will be unfrozen, 50% upwards will be 'donated' by Gonc to the Find Madeleine fund, another chunk in legal fees, and Gonc will get whatever's left.

His brother and others he owes money to had better get in quick before he spends it all on earrings and fireworks again...

Oh, and he will have to sign an agreement NEVER, EVER, to meddle in ongoing efforts to find Madeleine McCann again, on pain of jail, at the very least, and generally keep his lying mouth shut.

I am delighted for the McCann family that that convicted LIAR has finally been silenced, and his Ace shown up as just more lying.

Personally, I will be delighted to never hear his horrid, hissing voice again - he can save it for lecturing the PTA in school gyms.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:33 pm

Every picture tells a story:

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 2 Gonkskool2

GONC TRIES TO WORK OUT HOW TO TELL HIS CULT HE'S FOLDED
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 pm

I am now looking forward to the Bennett trial. If he uses Amaral's book, the lawyers will wipe the floor with him. If he tries the fair comment clause, ditto the above.
So what possible defense can he use.....the run and hide one perhaps?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 pm

I know, Tony - I suspect from Bennett's (most welcome) silence that he is fully aware that his beloved Gonc has backstab him spectacularly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 pm

crazytony wrote:I am now looking forward to the Bennett trial. If he uses Amaral's book, the lawyers will wipe the floor with him. If he tries the fair comment clause, ditto the above.
So what possible defense can he use.....the run and hide one perhaps?

Oh Dear. And isn't that a fact about Amaral's Book.
Mind you, he might try telling The Court that The McCanns have pulled out of Amaral's Trial because they know they can't win. He's gerflucked if you ask me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 pm

This reminds me of the time smiffy and other Gonc minions invented the 'Murat/Tanner' case to give them hope, just before The Truth - I'm A Liar was banned.

It's obvious to a blind man that the Goncs were desperate to get their spin on this disaster in, before the truth came out.

And we know the Gonc Squad will lie through their teeth to try to distract from their idol's latest self-inflicted disaster - they've done it often enough before.

Alas, now the world will never get to see Gonc's fabled Ace. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Proof of how little forkers actually know:

He hasn't got any money. He couldn't give them a centime even if he wanted to.

What? Have they forgotten about the approximately €1,000,000 which was frozen by the Portuguese courts?

Gonc would walk on hot coals to get even a tenth of that - why else do they think he's desperate to settle, even at the price of keeping his mouth shut forever more?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Morearse surfaces:

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation
After losing 2 in court are the #McCann couple afraid? One sure thing is they'll NEVER win the court of public opinion! http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/01/trial-that-opposes-mccanns-and-goncalo.html

And who gives a feck about her and her fellow Fascists and their kangaroo courts of public opinion? Deluded fool. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:05 pm

Morais isn't denying that it's Gonc who is backing down. Who cares about her court of public opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next