JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

+6
lily
crazytony
Sabot
greenink211
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:10 pm

I noticed that too, Sabot. It's hilarious watching the head honchos in Team Gonc lie through their teeth, knowing the cannon fodder is so stupid, they will all accept it without question.

What has to happen for it to sink in that Big Rock has no Ace, and never did? That he has, in fact, royally shafted his gullible fan club for €€€€€€€€?

Not that I care, I hasten to add, it's better than the telly, watching them all spinning and twisting in the wind.

Cheers! Champers
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 Empty Re: GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Joseph O'Driscoll ‏@Josephodriscoll
@JillyCL @mrsmlouis So why is Gioncarlo Whippedcur backing off and not getting the #McCann s into court so he can show his 'evidence'?

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Miss Vivien ‏@vivienmiss
@Katycakes1 Mr Amaral has & always will be a thorn in their sides.#mccann

Nah, from now on, more like something nasty and smelly they've scraped off the soles of their shoes. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Dr David Payne ™️ ‏@DodgyDrPayne
@Pheobus1 f**k me Maureen you're a piece of work it was Isabel Duarte who told the #mccann s THEY COULD NOT WIN!!!!!

No, it was Bullsh*t who made the story up to cover Gonc's shame. Just like he made up the Murat/Tanner story to cover Gonc's humiliation a couple of years ago. rofl

They're very funny when they're like this, aren't they? biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Hilarious. He's setting his sights a bit high. Cheeky monkey.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 pm

I dare you to tell me that Rees has an intelligent brain cell within his skull!! mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm

All they are doing is demonstrating how totally, utterly, stupid and gullible they all are. Someone like smiffy, who has been caught making up rubbish on endless occasions - even down to altering witness statements - makes a pronouncement, and because it's what they want to hear, they fall for it every single time.

How often have we been here before? They never, ever learn, do they?

I am going to be fascinated to find out what Gonc takes from his unfrozen assets as the price of his silence. The price of a seafood meal and a beer, from the look on his face in the school gym this week.

Wonder if it will be more than thirty pieces of silver for betraying them all? Not that I care, mind, I'm just being nosey. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm

How thick are these people?

If it was the McCann's backing down, and Gonc's so sure of himself, WHY THE FECK WOULD HE AGREE TO A POSTPONEMENT!!.
WITH ALL THOSE ACE'S UP HIS SLEEVE, HE WOULD BE SURE TO WIN, NOT!!
wker

He's in the same position as Bennett, NO LAWYER WILL TOUCH EITHER, WITH A BARGEPOLE !![/b] Eek

Another thing, who's always turned up at the court, not smelly Gonc with his poor excuses, but the McCann's.

Looks like Gonc has had to drag GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 Pinocc10the sad old spinster out of her pit. She must still think she has a chance with him rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Very thick indeed!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:38 pm

I know we were all speculating as to what stunt Gonc would pull to get out of going to court this time, as the minutes ticked away for him to get his excuses in.

He couldn't really use poorly lawyer/new lawyer/court too far away/lawyer's secretary has leprosy again, could he?

I suppose the only thing left was total capitulation. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:39 pm

Thick as an outing of thick people from Thicktown, lost in a thick fog of thickness. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:47 pm

If it was the McCann's backing down, and Gonc's so sure of himself, WHY THE FECK WOULD HE AGREE TO A POSTPONEMENT!!.
WITH ALL THOSE ACE'S UP HIS SLEEVE, HE WOULD BE SURE TO WIN, NOT!

They are totally, utterly, incapable of working that out, Maggs.

I do hope the Sundays cover this Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Oh dear, smiffy is attempting to satirize the media again...

The useless bent copper who made £300 000 out of his LIES about Kate McCann has surrendered.

Shamed Goncalo Amaral admits he MADE IT ALL UP as Kate & Gerry corner him in court. He has 6 MONTHS to hand over lying book and pay the McCanns' costs for the action. AND HE HAS TO GIVE A PUBLIC APOLOGY! Turn to page 3

Yup, I reckon that's:

a. Pretty much what they will say.

b. Pretty much the truth.

biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Mind you, after last week's insanity, the Express is liable to announce that Gonc the Evil has been conducting Satanic Rites in the basement of Chaplin's, wearing a headdress made of seafood salad and shouting foder backwards in Latin. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:43 pm

wicatty ‏@wicatty009
RT @Scum_Cop_Amaral: @Xklamation Morais has already had to apologize to Ms.Duarte once -she HAS to be careful how she words things #mccann

Oh yes, so she did...that was hilarious. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:54 pm

So when is she going to tell us that Gonc caved in? It's quite obvious.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 pm

They'll all be trying to get their stories straight, Sabot. We're probably going to get some guff from them about how it's because of financial pressure, not least because of Gonc's disastrous Faro episode, when the judge, prosecutor and defence all used him as a floormop.

I do hope he has paid Ms Duarte's bill?

I suspect the McCanns are going to get a hefty chunk of compensation from the frozen assets, some will go towards court costs, and Gonc will get whatever is left.

On condition he never, ever again says the words, McCann, hypothesis, or fridge.

I wonder if Cameron mocking the Fridge Theory in the Commons was the last straw for Gonc?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Incidentally, it's pretty obvious that this blindsided Morais and co - they didn't post it until today, when the news broke yesterday.

Not one of the charmed circle any more? Or did Gonc forget to tell them all he'd done the Chicken Dance again?

Our Tony knew about this on the 17th:

I am unsure where the gent in question is getting his information from but; a little bird tells me that Mr. Amaral is indeed willing to settle with the McCanns. He will not pay the initial amount he was sued for but; he will make a payment to the McCann family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Where to start? Okay. yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance

Champers Champers Champers Champers

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, what is Combover going to do?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Mrs B. hasn't been able to get him out of the loo to find out yet, Lily.

Cheers! Dancing Dancing Dancing
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Oh, I do hope his hounders are sending all that stuff they keep talking about. Immodium is it? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

lily wrote:Where to start? Okay. yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance

Champers Champers Champers Champers

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, what is Combover going to do?

Lily, I think he's got the same hymn sheet as Gonc, GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 Chicken-run-smiley-emoticon
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Maggs, that image is blocked here. Shocked Crying or Very sad

Can you tell me what is in it please?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:19 pm

It's a featherless dancing chicken. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:27 pm

GONC TRYING TO SETTLE WITH MCCANNS - Page 3 Amaral-amordacado

Very thoughtful of him to finally silence himself, isn't it? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next