JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

+3
crazytony
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 Empty Re: Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/did-pamalam-hand-details-to-scotland.html

Why did she post that picture after the Yard had asked for it NOT to be published?

Why did she post emails containing so much personal information about a possible witness?

There are only two possible answers.

Either she did it to wreck what, for all she knew, was a genuine lead to Madeleine - and remember, she hung onto the emails for a week.

Or she knew all along it was a hoax. I will leave others to speculate on how she would know that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 3 Empty Re: Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Any sign of an explanation as to why pamalan not only sat on the emails for a week, but then saw fit to publish the name, email addie and phone number of a possible witness to the whereabouts of an abducted child?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Or she knew all along it was a hoax. I will leave others to speculate on how she would know that.

Now that's a tough one. NOT.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Any sign of an explanation as to why pamalan not only sat on the emails for a week, but then saw fit to publish the name, email addie and phone number of a possible witness to the whereabouts of an abducted child?

That's despicable behavior by her. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Especially when she knew it was a hoax. mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Chatelaine shit stirring again. Her in The Big House that makes Rothley Towers look like what it actually is. A normal middle class house bought by people who actually had to work for it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Just ignore Mrs Big House, Sabot, the more they do it, the worse they are making it for themselves. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Her reasons can't be jealousy, Bonny, whatever we might think of the rest of them. Unless she has never done anything worthwhile in her life. But then nor have they.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:56 pm

crazytony wrote:
Especially when she knew it was a hoax. mad

mad mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Mavis... ‏@mavisMacCruet
@Katycakes1 @dailyexpress i think perhaps #mccann have slipped up this time... !!?

Not the McCanns, sweetcheeks - best look a bit closer to home. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:38 pm

The knobhead hounder is always good for a chuckle.

I sent an email to the express pointing out the deception re the pic and a few interesting facts such as the mccanns caving in (hence the sighting) and a bit of SA on kates and duartes words, I also suggested they consult with their lawyers re getting their money back since they repeated what was the consensus of the pJ re maddie being dead and them telling porkies

let's see what happens

Oh, they may get back to it, when they've finished laughing at such delusional, pretentious, claptrap. Hasn't it occurred to any of them that the Express are far more likely to want their money back from the liars in Portugal who cost them so much?

And who knows, next Sunday's Express may carry a story about the morons who set up the picture hoax. Here's a clue - they will be looking at the supporters of the fat defective. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:42 am

Re: maddie spotted in brazil
pamalam Today at 2:19 am

Hi All

Joana has kindly done a literal translation of the Brazil hoax, e-mails you will find the translation on the link below. Many thanks Joana you are a star

Oh, how sweet! The forkers and hounders can carry on playing armchair defective!

I wonder how long it will take for them to see the evidence that it originates in their own camp? Will they see it before the real police?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 am

I doubt they will, Bonny. It will probably be another tears before bedtime episode.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:05 am

They can never resist boasting and saying just one thing too many, Lily. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:11 am

Never! Not them! Shocked

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Bit foolish of Hoho to be making a fillum about the hoax, considering where the breadcrumbs are leading.

Oh well. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Respected Blogger? Shocked Shocked

My bottomsup .
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:21 pm

The stress appears to be getting to pamalan, she's ranting on MM:

Re: maddie spotted in brazil
pamalam Today at 8:33 pm

For f*** sake what is the matter with people.

I have followed this case since 2007. Why people doubt my integrity I do not know.

Really? I find that hard to believe, considering the material she touts as TROO FACTS. But I digress....the targets of her wrath are Bennett members, who were rather sceptical about her version of events. I can't think why. Wink

This bit's funny, though:

[2] MY EMAIL ADDRESS COULD NOT BE MISTAKEN FOR THE MCCANNS

As one would have to get past the notice on every page of my website saying

[Note: This site does not belong to the McCanns. It belongs to Pamalam.
If you wish to contact the McCanns directly,
please do not use the contact/email details on the left, use campaign@findmadeleine.com]

This notice is also on the email contact page.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/Contact_E_Mail.htm

So I am sure you will all agree that only someone really stupid with miss 2 notices on the way to my contacts page.

Quite agree.

Only SOMEONE REALLY STUPID LIKE GONC'S PREVIOUS LAWYERS COULD POSSIBLY MISTAKE THE TWO. rofl rofl rofl

Oh, and she still hasn't answered this very pertinent question from one of the hounders:

IAmNotMerylStreep Yesterday at 4:43 pm
Has Pamalam said why she hung on to these emails for a week before doing anything about them?

No, she hasn't. This is her pathetic explanation:

Then come Sunday 20th Jan I read the Express article.

At that point I remembered that I had sent an email to the bin with the words BRAZIL on it.

-------------------

Low and behold I then realised that it matched the Express article.

Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

A prominent hateblogger, gets info about the possible location of Madeleine McCann, and she bins it? I don't believe it.

And - let's pretend we do believe that.

WHY DID SHE BIN IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

She should have passed it to the police, as others did.

But she puts what is, on the face of it, a very important communication about an abducted child in the bin and 'forgets' it?

Tell it to the marines - or the judge.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm

And why is the myth being created that it was her who exposed it as a hoax? She's the one who gaily posted material Scotland Yard had asked NOT be revealed in public - it was Myths who were the first to catch on, not her, after she posted the photo.

Did it occur to any of them that Scotland Yard are quite capable of tracking down the pic themselves, but are rather more interested to find out who is behind the sicko hoax?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Hounder:

Re: MESSAGE TO PAMALAM
IAmNotMerylStreep Today at 8:54 pm

Looks like pamalam is pissed off with me more than candy because I asked why she'd had the emails for a week before doing anything about them. We all know the nutty lawyer has just gone to Brazil then she gets emails from Brazil about Madeleine with the words URGENT and puts them in the B I N.

*slaps forehead*

To use that Judge Judy quote they are all so fond of...

IF YOUR STORY DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IT ISN'T TRUE.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Personally, I'm amazed that someone hasn't lynched Judge Judy before now. She's a bit like The Forkers. Only her sense makes sense.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Which is more than pamalan's version of events. Never mind, the forkers and hounders are all rallying around to tell her how wonderful she is, so she won't flounce yet again. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Am I allowed to doubt her integrity? I want to know why she binned those Emails, and then posted them up, along with the photo, after Scotland Yard asked for no one to do this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:15 pm

Then:

I have received 2 emails this week from Brazil
pamalam on Sun 20 Jan 2013, 11:51 pm

I have received 2 emails this week from Brazil it could be a coincidence but I really don’t know. They obviously thought my site was the McCanns site.

Now:

[2] MY EMAIL ADDRESS COULD NOT BE MISTAKEN FOR THE MCCANNS

Gonc's last lot of lawyers managed to make that mistake, didn't they? Methinks the lady protests too much.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next