JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

+3
crazytony
Maggs
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 Empty Re: Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Re: maddie spotted in brazil
Claudia79 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Well, if it had been me, they would have gone directly to the bin and deleted forever because I would class them as coming from a nutter. In fact, I've received some similar to those ones. Ones with visions/dreams/sightings etc and pleas to send them to the PJ, GA, Sy, etc..

Disgusting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock - Page 4 Empty Re: Express: Maddie Kidnap Photo Shock

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:45 am

Jesus Christ, just how many of them have been doing this? And isn't she Portuguese?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 am

She also claims to be matey with Creepy Gonc. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 am

How funny! That jd61 forker, the Icke fan, is issuing outdated advice on tracing ips rofl rofl rofl

I am sure the REAL police are quite capable of finding out for themselves who is behind this sickening hoax.

Here's a clue - there is only one group of people who take pleasure in causing the McCann family distress.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:43 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/what-portuguese-do-with-information.html

I thought that was the Spanish hairdresser's assistant in Benidorm at first glance. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:52 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/what-portuguese-do-with-information.html

I thought that was the Spanish hairdresser's assistant in Benidorm at first glance. rofl
The dog might be, but the woman isn't.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4