JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster

+6
crazytony
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster Empty Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:44 pm

I see Bennett's gone mad. Boy, has he dropped himself in it. Pcorneater

Oh, and he's dropped Gonc right in it, too. Pcorneater Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster Empty Re: Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm

You'd think Bennett would know better than to believe Sources, wouldn't you? Someone's been playing games with him.

Oh well. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster Empty Re: Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 pm

Could someone tell Bennett to learn to read, as well as not trusting Sauces?

If he had actually STOPPED TO THINK, he would have realised the implications of the words

VINDICATION

and

PROTECTION

So much for all smiffy's hyperventilating, Bennett's only gone and shown him up as a know-nothing fantasist. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

PS - Hope Bennett realises he can't quote the interim report any more, or Almeida's conviction for TORTURE will be quoted right back at him.

yaydance yaydance yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Hounder urges caution:

Privately, Tony. You shouldn't be doing this in public.

Too late, mate. This mega-trainwreck from Bennett has been copied everywhere rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:20 pm

bb1 wrote:You'd think Bennett would know better than to believe Sources, wouldn't you? Someone's been playing games with him.

Oh well. Pcorneater

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

He cannot be serious, with this letter yaydance

I'm so glad Mobile 'phones, blackberries, smartphones and laptops are allowed, and could get some good pic's of Bennetts followers. bottomsup Looks like he's got the begging bowl out
I bet the Court staff have PTSL reading that.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey, Just had a thought!!

WTF has Gonc's trial got to do with Adam Tudor and Isabel Martorell?

God, if Bennett stood up a bit, and got off his brains, he'd be one clever bloke No
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm

I was too busy ROFLAMO-ing to get around to that, Maggs. What, indeed, has London got to do with Lisbon? Bennett would have been better employed getting a dictionary - and keeping his mouth shut. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:34 pm

I cannot believe what I am reading. Someone help me. Tell me it isn't troo.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 pm

It's all true, Sabot, and we owe it all to T. Bennett, esq.

Re: Letter 25 Jan 2013 to Carter-Ruck and the Court about THAT proposed settlement with Dr Amaral: is this now an 'Abuse of Process'?
margaret Today

Well done Tony. That ought to irritate the hell out of them all. Good for you.

I don't think you'll be going to court at this rate.

No, he'll be going straight to a padded cell in Broadmoor. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:47 pm

The men in white coats will be knocking at his door as we speak. He really isn't safe on his own.
And I suppose you all realise that there is a load more Libel in that letter.

Snort. I can't laugh anymore. It hurts too much.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 pm

I know, Sabot, even between laughing I realised that just about every sentence is yet more libel, which is why it's not in public. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 pm

BTW, I am now proposing we all give Tone a BIG vote of thanks for:

Committing contempt of court yet again

Breaching confidentiality to reveal privileged information about a non-UK court case

Quoting a convicted torturer yet again

Showing all the hysteria about the McCanns being 'toast' up as the total bollocks we always said it was

Posting important information about a non-UK court case when all the principles have been told to say nothing till it was settled

Way to go! Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster A030
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 pm

Is this where I say Back of The Net?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:37 pm

I've never seen an own goal - a series of own goals - like it, Sabot.

Almeida finally being convicted of torture was enough for me for one day. I didn't expect Bennett to pull the house down around him and Gonc. Oh, and humiliating smiffy as a bonus.

Actually, he hates smiffy, so I do wonder if he revealed what the negotiations were really about on purpose? Nah, he's not bright enough for that, IMO, Bennett just didn't bother to stop and grasp the meaning of the words.

ETA, as all concerned in the Lisbon negotiations had taken a vow - OMERTA! - where does that leave Gonc, now Bennett has told the world what is going on, courtesy of a Sauce near Gonc's lawyer?

IMO, I would say Bennett has handed a powerful bargaining tool to the McCanns' people in Lisbon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm

I am informed that after taking Dr Amaral’s instructions, Snr Santos e Oliveiraagreed. That letter is significant in relation to the parallel proceedings against me. I believe that this letter is relevant to your clients’ attempt to jail me for contempt and, as requested in a letter written by hand at your offices today, I should be grateful if you could forward me a copy of it without delay by return. If I do not receive a copy, I shall ask the judge if it ought to be produced.

I don't know which is worse, the arrogance or the ignorance. Does he really think he can demand that two people in Portugal should hand over a letter to a London court? Does he not grasp that what happens in Lisbon is irrelevant to what happens in London?

Judge Tugendhat told him that, but he doesn't seem to have listened.

Frankly, I can see Bennett ending up in jail after his antics tonight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

As well as VINDICATION, here are two more words for Bennett to learn the meaning of:

CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY

IMO, he has done real damage to Gonc's chances at the negotiations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:17 pm

Unbelievable, Bonny. Mr Bennett has broken every rule in the book. Bad enough that he wrote the letter in the first place, but to then stick it up in public on Havern's in some vainglorious attempt to impress his sychophants and prove how clever he is almost leaves me speechless.
Personal Bankruptcy? Who needs Karma when he has just totally destroyed himself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:06 am

It needs a sharper legal mind than mine to work out the ramifications of what Bennett did tonight, Sabot. I am still thunderstruck. I find it impossible to believe he had any kind of legal training whatsoever.

Never mind, Hoho is on hand to tell him how clever he is. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:10 am

Lord save us, he's ranted again - I am not repeating that libel in public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:22 am

One thing is for sure. He isn't going to shut up until someone makes him.

The McCanns simply should not have to put up with this. Six years of it is really not funny, and no one should be forced to tolerate this sort of vendetta. And it is a vendetta. There is nothing Free Speech about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:54 am

"In addition, your clients have pursued Dr Amaral in the criminal courts, arranging via Metodo 3 for lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia to represent Ms Leonor Cipriano, the convicted murderess of her own child, 8-year-old Joana, in a claim of alleged torture against him and four other detectives. "

Poor old Bennett. He really has, finally, lost it.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:06 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:"In addition, your clients have pursued Dr Amaral in the criminal courts, arranging via Metodo 3 for lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia to represent Ms Leonor Cipriano, the convicted murderess of her own child, 8-year-old Joana, in a claim of alleged torture against him and four other detectives. "

Erm, wasn't Amaral convicted of Perjury in that Case? Something he put in writing that he couldn't talk his way out of I do believe. How is that the fault of The McCanns?

And I suspect that this is More Libel.

Sadly, there is a limit to the ways in which one can point out Mr. Bennett's Mental Health Issues.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster Empty Bennett Loses Plot

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:42 am

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:"In addition, your clients have pursued Dr Amaral in the criminal courts, arranging via Metodo 3 for lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia to represent Ms Leonor Cipriano, the convicted murderess of her own child, 8-year-old Joana, in a claim of alleged torture against him and four other detectives. "

I didn't even notice that insanity in all the other insanity from Bennett, J-P.

So, the Portuguese prosecutors were in the pockets of Evil Team McCann months before Madeleine was abducted?

Bennett does know that reports that Gonc was an arguido over the torture of Leonor Cipriano appeared on MAY 4TH 2007?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 am

Fear not. Yo yo to the rescue!

Re: Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**

Post aiyoyo Today at 2:37 am
I really really believed in Coldwater then, and wont discount him. Not until the whole truth is out anyway.

Through his posts I got the impression he 's an intellectual, unassuming, and decent guy.
He was consistently always civilised and well mannered throughout even when challenged by trolls.
Can someone with those kind of characteristics be a WUM - hmm..I am not so sure.

I know his name was outed in the stolen-database-debacle, then he got into a spot of bother - who with I haven't a clue.

Guillible? Let's see what pans out (incidentally his favourite phrase). At which time I shall know whether I have been had.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Pcorneater

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next