JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster

+6
crazytony
Lamplighter
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
Maggs
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster

Post  crazytony Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm

You know what's going to happen don't you?
The McCanns lawyer will now advise Gonc's lawyer of Bennett's diatribe and Gonc will disassociate himself from Bennett, Publicly.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennett Loses Plot, Causes Disaster

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Ah yes...I certainly don't see Gonc being any too happy about Bennett jeopardising his only chance of escaping with the shirt on his back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 pm

I wonder what Gonc did with the fifteen hundred quid Bennett gave him?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Paid for new lawyers who advised him to seek a peace treaty without telling Bennett? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Whoops. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 pm

I do wonder if Bennett stuck a grenade under the discreet and confidential negotiations going on in Lisbon on purpose, Sabot. He has a long and shameful history of knifing allies in the back if they displease him.

He's also made smiffy look a right prat - not that smiffy needs any help with that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:50 pm

See the hounders have banned someone else for the mortal sin of trying to talk some sense into them.

I suppose they do know they won't be allowed to ban Carter Ruck from court, and Not Yesterday Jean won't be able to call the judge a troll?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:02 pm

bb1 wrote:I do wonder if Bennett stuck a grenade under the discreet and confidential negotiations going on in Lisbon on purpose, Sabot. He has a long and shameful history of knifing allies in the back if they displease him.

He's also made smiffy look a right prat - not that smiffy needs any help with that.

Well you can hardly blame him really, can you. There's Bennett without a shilling to his name, and left holding the baby, while Gonc can hardly wait to give The McCanns more of Bennett's money.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Dear me, have you seen that self-important hounder - knobhead, or something? rofl rofl rofl rofl

I can just see the Express replying to an interfering, know-nothing busybody like it. Pcorneater

i am not sure if they will reply, if they do it may well be with questions they need more info on (statement analysis probably)

Their delusion and self-importance is staggering.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Sez Bennett:

I am writing to you personally, on behalf of your firm, because of the significance of the issue concerned.

Bennett think he's working for CR now, does he? Not for the first time, you have to wonder if he understands simple English words.

Good spot by LL - that crazed letter is an embarrassment of riches.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 pm

I think we are going to have to pay a bit more attention to his drivel in future. Think of the laughs we could be missing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm

However, information I have now received this week, confirmed in writing, from a source who has been very close to Dr Amaral for many years

Sounds almost as reliable as his Spy at the heart of Team McCann. Who turned out to be Zoe Pillock, before she went completely nutzo.

Or how about his Source who assured him arms were being smuggled out of Suffolk airstrips?

Or any of the other carp from Sources?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Oh, and PS -

WHY DIDN'T GONC HIMSELF TELL BENNETT THAT THEY WERE FOLLOWING DIFFERENT RULES NOW?

Seems a bit bad of Gonc, after Bennett's years of slavish worship - and all that money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Close to Amaral for many years? Who could that be? Not Dear Joana, surely?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:52 pm

I doubt it, she seems to have been playing catch-up too.

Lovely Sofa? Levy? Ricardo 'look at my big truncheon' Paiva? A Portuguese WUM?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:11 pm

LMFAO at Ed76 complaining he cant have an intelligent conversation with intelligent people, thats because you Ed are dense, obnoxious, biased, a troll,who threw their dummy out the pram when busted.Tatty Bye

Sez emu/silkcut/newperson/emilyb/frost, etc, troll, who has been banned from every site known to man for her drunken rants and obscene language. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Ed76 was one of the rare persons of intelligence on that Site. It goes without saying that they never last very long.
But I have to say that Ed76 didn't seem to care very much about that. Who would? It's bloody hard work dealing with morons.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Have been throughly enjoying this thread. I can't think why..... rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 pm

They're like stuck records - 'Me' has now got stuck in the reconstruction groove.

Are they so thick that they cannot grasp that THE YARD HAVE DONE ALL THAT? In the year 2012/13, there is no need to put on some Poirot-type circus to work out who was where and when?

How else do they think the Yard know there was time for Madeleine to be abducted, and why else do they think the Yard - and everyone else - has been so scathing about them and their stupid conspiracy theories?

Dumb as a sack of hair, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:25 pm

I have to ask, do the hounders bother to read what is on their own site, or do they just ignore it and carry on wittering about pointless reconstructions?

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4781-dci-redwood-on-daybreak-video-added

Redwood:

we have conducted a forensic analysis of the timeline, and there is clearly opportunity there - for Madeleine McCann to have been removed from that apartment alive -

Now, it may not be what they want to hear, but sticking their fingers in their ears and pretending that the Yard haven't already looked into all this is willfully choosing to be blind and ignorant.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 pm

I don't think they read what they themselves write, let alone what anyone else writes.

Of course there was time for an abductor to remove Madeleine. It won't have taken long. A matter of minutes.
And as for sedation, chloroform on a pad in a plastic bag. This will have taken seconds.
As it seems, the abductor was very nearly caught anyway. No wonder he stopped for a rest. It must have scared him nearly witless.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm

No rush
Tony Bennett Today at 8:48 pm

Me wrote:
I know you are loathe to do so but read BS's recent posts about the case and read the arguments there as to why the case had no legs.

I realise, Me, that you are a very great admirer of the works of 'Blacksmith'. You have said so on many occasions.

He does from time to time make a valid point or two. But forgive me, he described my book-the-name-of-which-dare not-be-mentioned-on-pain-of-imprisonment as 'unadulterated trash'.

Despite that ringing and unmitigated condemnation, many people wrote and told us in The Madeleine Foundation how much the book had opened their eyes about what might have happened to Madeleine.

So forgive me if I don't rush over to his site

Catfight Catfight Catfight Catfight Catfight Catfight

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Incidentally, Bullsh*t's bullsh*t about the 'case having no legs' has no legs. Based as it is on what was in a couple of tabloids several years ago, and not what is happening now.

How remiss of Team Gonc, not to tell their pet UK hateblogger what was actually going on, and leave him to run around shrieking, The sky is falling! The sky is falling! without the foggiest idea what he was shouting about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:33 pm

TB: you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:TB: you stink.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next