JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails

+4
Sabot
Lamplighter
Maggs
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails Empty Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Too funny!

http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=627

Tony Bennett, aka "Joachim Schlick"
by Ian Lowe » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:11 pm

This account has been suspended due to repeated violations of our policy. despite being asked politely over and over again, Bennett has continued to post tens of thousands of words of material "cut and pasted" from other websites.

I have sent the following email to him:

You have been warned repeatedly about cutting and pasting material from other websites, however last night you made a post that was 5,500 words long consisting almost entirely of articles cut and pasted from other websites.

As it is clear that you refuse to bide by the rules of our forum, your account has been disabled for a period of ten days.

It will be re-enabled on the 19th of January. If you repeat this behaviour, it will be deleted permanently.

Ian Lowe
On behalf of the Forum Moderation Team

I would ask that other members assist us in the cleanup operation which we will now undertake - please do not reply to bennett's posts, or if you do, please do not include the material he has cut and pasted in.

If anyone has concerns about this action, please contact one of the Forum Moderators who will be happy to discuss the issue with you.

Ian.

At least Bennett had one fan....

by molecanthro » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:49 am

well hot damn! just can't wait for some more ejucashun from the king of crap!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Plus ça change and all that. biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails Empty Re: Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh my very dear!

http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=543

Who is Joachim Schlick?
by Joachim Schlick » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:55 pm

I use the name Joachim Schlick on this board. As Ian Lowe discovered from his researches a few days after I joined this board, my real name is Anthony Bennett.

Joachim Schlick is an ancestor of mine on my mother's side. Born Joachim Andreas von Schlick on 9 September 1559 in Schlackenwerth (modern-day Ostrov in Bohemia/The Czech Repblic), he was the Count of Passau and Weisskirchen.

He was executed by beheading on 21 June 1621 in Prague for his part in the rebellion of the Protestant Bohemian nobles against Catholic/Austrian oppression in the 'Battle of the White Mountain' (Bila Hora), 1620-21. This was around the start of the Thirty Years War 1618-48.

His head was impaled on a spike on the Charles Bridge over the River Moldau in the centre of Prague as a warning to others.

Today his sacrifice is commemorated by a plaque on the edge of Jan Hus Square in the middle of Prague, and by one of 21 white crosses on the paved square nearby - he was the leader of the 21 nobles who all were executed.

He died for what he believed in - his Saviour, Christ.

So of course did Jan Hus himself, some 150 years earlier - burnt at the stake on the orders of the Pope after the Pope had falsely guaranteed him safe passage to and from an inquisitorial hearing at Constance.

As of course also did George, Patron Saint of England, in A.D. 305. After torturing him on and off for 2 years to get him to renounce his faith, he would not; the Roman rulers got fed up in the end and just killed him.

I believe the Bible to be God's Word for the rational reason that when it speaks of provable facts, it has a 100% record of accuracy. On another secular board I have challenged anyone to publish one fact stated in the Bible that has been satisfactorily proven to be inaccurate. To date, no-one has been able to do so. I issue the same challenge on this Forum.

Genesis is literal history; none of it is myth. Parts of the Bible e.g. Revelation are written entirely in symbolic language and are not meant to be taken literally; here indeed is where some errors have been made by mistaken zealots.

The entire edifice of assumed long ages for the universe and the earth has been constructed on the original, shaky, unscientific foumdations of Sir Charles Lyell and his notorious visit to Niagara Falls. Here he claimed to have proved - from the alleged rate of retreat of Niagara Falls - that the earth was at least 9.000 years old - older than the 6,000 years of the Bible.

But as the records show, he based his estimate on an unprovable and false assumption. From that unscientific beginning have been built all the other assumptions which have led so many people to believe as fact that the earth and the universe were formed billions of years ago.

Remove the constant assumption of great age and it soon becomes clear that there is no proof that the earth is any older than about 6.000 years.

Joachim Schlick, Jan Hus and St. George, who died for their faith, all drew their inspiration from Christ.

"Greater love hath no man than this..."

John 18 vv 37-38

----------

Are we supposed to take seriously some nutter who thinks the earth is only 6,000 years old? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails Empty Re: Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails

Post  Maggs Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:39 pm

That just proves what an under handed freak, Bennett is and always has been. His name alone is enough to make you vomit

Yes Bonny, you are so right rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 pm

he4 just can't do numbers, can he?
Born Joachim Andreas von Schlick on 9 September 1559 in Schlackenwerth
He's out by 10 years, it was 9 September 1569. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Christ, I hope he doesn't expect us to behead him. I'm really not very good with that sort of violence.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:46 pm

I believe the Bible to be God's Word for the rational reason that when it speaks of provable facts, it has a 100% record of accuracy. On another secular board I have challenged anyone to publish one fact stated in the Bible that has been satisfactorily proven to be inaccurate. To date, no-one has been able to do so. I issue the same challenge on this Forum.

That is exactly the same non-logic he uses when anyone tries to point out he's talking tosh about the McCann case. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:30 pm

These remarks addressed to Bennett seem strangely familiar...

Tony, instead of posting crap tell us what mechanism *prevents*
micro-evolution from becoming macro-evolution... Stop demanding that we
do your research for you and start putting your brain where your mouth is.

--------

I will be interested in seeing whether dipsh*t has an answer.

----------

Tony,

When you "quote" people, it is better to use the words they said rather than the words you wish they had said. Otherwise for all intents and purposes you are arguing against strawmen - and doing so a bit more dishonestly than I am used to seeing, I might add.

--------

We've warned you time and time again about this cut and past crapola. Use your own words. This is not a forum to advertise AiG crackpots. We've seen and heard all their arguments.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:32 pm

http://www.network54.com/Forum/101360/thread/1036495504/last-1042049342/Fancy+walking+a+Euro-Path-

Bennett doesn't seem averse to a bit of book-burning; he's actually boasting about doing it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Good God! The world according to Bennett:

"homophobe" - any person who does not enthusiastically support the promotion of homosexuality in schools as an equally valid alternative lifestyle, and who points out inconvenient facts such as that the average homosexual relationship lasts one-seventh the length of the average heterosexual relationship, and that active homosexuals are likely to die at around 40-45 instead of 70-75 because of their unhealthy lifestyle
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:58 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Best yet:

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/57275-happy-200th-birthday-darwin-27.html

How Did Dinosaurs Fit on the Ark?

Many people think of dinosaurs as large creatures that would never have fit into the Ark.

But the average size of a dinosaur, based on the skeletons found over the earth, is about the size of a sheep.

-------------

There go my ribs. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The Ice Age immediately followed the Flood of Noah and the main advance of the ice lasted about 500 to 700 years (approx 2,450 B.C. to 1,850 B.C.). The extreme weather of the post-Flood period did not help many of the dinosaurs to prosper

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 pm

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/57275-happy-200th-birthday-darwin-33.html

2. The most famous dragon is the dragon that St George killed. He lived a couple of hundred years after Christ. Does this mean that you believe that there were some dinosaurs were still walking the Earth around the time of Christ?

REPLY: Yes, and there is a lot of historical evidence in support. Visit Answers in Genesis - Creation, Evolution, Christian Apologetics, type 'Dragons' into the search box, and come back only if that doesn't answer your questions about dragons in historical times

Speechless. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Jeez...doesn't Bennett know that dragons are actually mythical creatures rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 am

So Bennett claims to have a great fantastic ancestor, but cannot get his birth year right...

Fair enough he may get it wrong s Bennett was only born a few years later, but has he not heard of Wikipedi?
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:58 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

P.S. Oh Bonny, I agree with you.

PPS. WOOF! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by lily on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:00 am

Sabot wrote:Christ, I hope he doesn't expect us to behead him. I'm really not very good with that sort of violence.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Please, I don't know if I can laugh any more. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 am

bb1 wrote:Best yet:

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk-about-anything/57275-happy-200th-birthday-darwin-27.html

How Did Dinosaurs Fit on the Ark?

Many people think of dinosaurs as large creatures that would never have fit into the Ark.

But the average size of a dinosaur, based on the skeletons found over the earth, is about the size of a sheep.

-------------

There go my ribs. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The Ice Age immediately followed the Flood of Noah and the main advance of the ice lasted about 500 to 700 years (approx 2,450 B.C. to 1,850 B.C.). The extreme weather of the post-Flood period did not help many of the dinosaurs to prosper

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails Raptor

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:26 am

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails Raptor

Should have stuck to the cute, sheep-size ones. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 am

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Christ, I hope he doesn't expect us to behead him. I'm really not very good with that sort of violence.

About that sort of violence. I've had a rethink and I've got half an hour on Thursday.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:45 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

About that sort of violence. I've had a rethink and I've got half an hour on Thursday.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 am

double post biggrin

Last edited by crazytony on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:46 am

You know, given how many written records of the Greeks and Romans survive

YOU'D THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE MENTIONED BL**DY GREAT DINOSAURS WANDERING AROUND BITING PEOPLE.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bennett does know this isn't real?

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails Jesus-and-dino-742387
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:49 am

bb1 wrote:You know, given how many written records of the Greeks and Romans survive

YOU'D THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE MENTIONED BL**DY GREAT DINOSAURS WANDERING AROUND BITING PEOPLE.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bennett does know this isn't real?

Another Bennett Charm Offensive Fails Jesus-and-dino-742387
Now stop that, he'll post it to prove he spoke the truth!
rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:51 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

Sabot, you are beyond funny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next