JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

+5
rhodes
Anita
Sabot
muratfan
bb1
9 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 am

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/family-will-lay-dean-to-rest-in-new-plot-big-enough-for-amy-29314994.html

Quote-

After the court battle was resolved, a new memorial notice was issued, which stated that the funeral would take place at the Church of the Holy Trinity, Donaghmede, rather than the church chosen by Audrey.

Dean's partner Sarah and son Leon are the chief mourners, followed by his father and mother. His father was not mentioned at all in the first notice.

And instead of Dean being described as from Artane, he is now described as hailing from Lusk and formerly of Clare Hall.

The second notice also mentions that Dean was sadly missed by his sister Amy, who has not been seen since she disappeared in Spain five years ago, aged 15.

Ms Kenny said she and other members of the family continued to hope and pray that Amy was alive, while Audrey Fitzpatrick has stated publicly she believes her daughter is dead.

Wonder if 'mam' is going to turn up clinging to Good Old Dave? After all, it's likely to be one of his last public appearances without a police officer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:35 am

Ms Kenny said she and other members of the family continued to hope and pray that Amy was alive, while Audrey Fitzpatrick has stated publicly she believes her daughter is dead.

Now that's odd, because to onlookers, there is a good chance that Amy ran away from chez Aud'n'Dave.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:41 am

I can't get my head around Audrey stating she thinks Amy is dead. It doesn't make sense. Unless she wanted to spend the rest of whatever Fund Money there was.
I do not believe that Her n Dave destituted themselves looking for Amy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:54 am

Lord knows what's been going on with those two, Sabot. I rather suspect that if Aud could have found a way of covering up her son's death, she would have done so, so devoted is she to that fat, bald, thug Mahon.

I further suspect that, once Dean's funeral is over, the Gardai will be wanting further words with Aud'n'Dave about both of her children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:13 pm

If the statement from Dean's father is true that Dean was going to go to The Gardia then questions are arising.
But probably more to the point, why did Dave leave two messages asking Dean to meet him at the appartment with two of his "Friends" present, and in the absence of Dean's Mother? This at least we know to be true. And I don't like the sound of it at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:22 pm

Yes, it's odd that Dave was so keen for Dean to go to his apartment, especially as he seems to have needed two mates to defend himself from the young man.

I suspect the Gardai are going to take almost personal pleasure in getting to the bottom of this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 pm

It sounds to me as though Dave was threatening something. Although I don't actually know, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:36 pm

No, that would be speculating. No doubt the police will be taking matters further after Dean's funeral - let's hope Aud'n'Dave don't cause a scene at it.

The Guardai will doubtless be liasing with their Spanish counterparts, as there may well be grounds to take another look at Amy's 'disappearance'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Can't I have a teensy speculate? It isn't sub judice yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Well, I suppose you could, and it isn't a UK case, so won't be covered by our sub judice anyway.

And I doubt if you will be speculating about anything the police and media aren't thinking, anyway.

The older Olive Press material and comments thereon are most interesting; it comes as close as possible to saying outright what many have thought, without it being libel.

I confess, it's always baffled me that anyone could avidly support these two, or why there was so much trouble if there was the slightest criticism of them.

It took 'mam' THREE DAYS to even notice her teenage daughter was missing, ffs.

And that business of 'mam' crushing Amy's hopes of getting back to her real father was sick and cruel, IMO. That tale about Amy still being on her mother's passport doesn't really wash.

If Amy couldn't travel alone, there was nothing to stop Aud from flying to Dublin with her and then getting the next flight back to Malaga alone. Her barstool at Sticky
Dicky's, or whatever the ex-pat dive she spent her time in, was called, would scarcely have got cold.

It looks very much as if Aud'n'Dave didn't want Amy speaking to her real father. And then she went 'missing'.

That said, I still hope Amy ran away from the pair of them, and won't stop running until she is sure she is safe.

Her brother wasn't safe, was he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm

Oh my! Look at this old piece:

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2009/06/27/amy-mums-agony/

She confirmed that Amy wanted to go back to Ireland and flights had been booked to go back on Boxing Day, but Amy “chose not to go back”.

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

Rather a large inconsistency there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Passports:

Passport Office for Ireland

The Passport Office recommends that parents obtain individual passports for their children.

since 1 October 2004, all children, regardless of age, must obtain an individual passport in their own name.

In line with best international practice, the Passport Office ceased the practice of including children on their parents' passports since 1 October 2004. This is intended to increase the security of international travel for children and reduce the risk of kidnapping and child trafficking.

Parents’ passports issued before 1 October on which children have been included remain valid and do not need to be replaced.

Children who are included on a parent's passport issued before 1 October 2004, may continue to travel to most countries up to their 16th birthday along with that parent providing the passport is still valid. There are, however, some exceptions including the Czech Republic which requires persons aged 15 and over to carry their own passport and Estonia which requires all persons aged 7 and over to carry their own passport. Additionally, since 26 October 2004, all persons, irrespective of age, require an individual passport for entry into the United States.
How old was Amy when she disappeared? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:29 pm

She was 15 when she vanished, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:56 pm

I think she was just short of her Sixteenth birthday, LL.
And No, the excuses offered for why she was still on her mother's passport don't wash. It was discuss briefly on MM, but they got shirty when their answers didn't make sense.

And again, I come back to Audrey's phone call with Amy after midnight and on New Year's Day. Amy's Cell Phone was found on her bed, so either Audrey spoke to Amy at home, or she didn't speak to Amy. Ergo, she lied.
If Amy didn't take her Cell Phone with her then she has to have been at home after midnight. And if she did take her Cell phone with her then she has to have gone home later.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 pm

...And anything could have happened in the THREE DAYS it took Aud'n'Dave to realise she was missing. Or to pretend that they had realised she was 'missing'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:36 pm

bb1 wrote:...And anything could have happened in the THREE DAYS it took Aud'n'Dave to realise she was missing. Or to pretend that they had realised she was 'missing'?

I'm surprised that it only took three days for Audrey to realise that her beloved daughter was missing. What brought about that revelation so quickly?

There was some talk of Amy's Cell Phone being out of charge, but that could have happened after three days of lying under a pile of clothes on Amy's bed. Or maybe that was why she might not have taken it with her. I don't know enough about Cell Phones. But can't you charge them elsewhere?

Anyway, I am pretty sure that Amy did arrive home that night. She might then have packed a bag and run, I hope. She could well have left the phone because it is possible to track people from their Cell Phones.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:58 pm

But can't you charge them elsewhere?

You need the correct charger for your particular model, Sabot, they aren't all the same. Indeed, there is an enormous range of charger fittings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:02 pm

I have one of these, Sabot:

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 MMHmYi4mHKbXp_gMfFPN1Dg

There is a connection there to fit most, but NOT all, cellphones - it charges via a laptop.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:21 pm

So, if I have the charger with me, if I ever get a Cell Phone, then I can charge it almost anywhere.

And what did Amy do when she went on walk about for two weeks at a time, and still managed to keep in touch with her ever loving mother?

The whole thing stinks. But I can well understand why The Spanish Police had a hard time investigating this. One itinerant child and two feckless parents, who seem to have had no idea of where this child was most of the time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 pm

As long as you have the correct connection, you can charge them anywhere, Sabot. No, Amy doesn't seem to have had any problems with her phone.

It's hard to see what else the Spanish police could do, if they were continually stonewalled by Aud'n'Dave. I doubt if they believed this nonsense either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Of course The Spanish Police didn't stand a chance. Not least for reasons of language. So they spend endless hours searching a piece of scrubland when Amy almost certainly reached home.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 pm

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/family-tension-at-removal-of-dean-fitzpatrick-29316885.html

Family tension at removal of Dean Fitzpatrick

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 Fitz5

Dean's mother Audrey Fitzpatrick at the removal service for the young man who who was stabbed to death, at the Holy Trinity church in Donaghmede, Dublin. Photo: Arthur Carron/Collins

MARK O'REGAN – 03 JUNE 2013

THE man who admitted stabbing Dean Fitzpatrick did not attend his removal this evening.

There was a palpable air of tension - mixed with raw grief and heartbreak - as the trauma and the tragedy of Dean Fitzpatrick's all too short life was recalled in a Dublin church.

Dean, whose sister Amy disappeared in mysterious circumstances almost five years ago, was stabbed to death last week. His mother's partner has admitted stabbing the teenager.

The divisions which have wracked his family - even following Dean's tragic death - were evident in the Holy Trinity Church in Donaghmeade this evening.

At the top of one pew, accompanied by a number of friends, sat his mother Audrey Fitzpatrick, who has defended the actions of her partner Dave Mahon. He admitted inflicting the fatal stab wound which resulted in her son's death.

At the top of another pew sat Audrey’s former husband and Dean's father, Christopher. Nearby, the victim's 28-year-old partner Sarah O'Rourke, and mother of their 18 month old son Leon, fought to hold back her tears of sadness and loss.

"I am conscious this is the second tragedy to visit you as a family," Fr Eoin McCrystal told the estimated congregation of about 150 mourners.

"Our thoughts and prayers are also with Dean's sister, Amy, now missing for five years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:52 pm

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 5 Fitz3

That's an interesting image.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Oh my goodness. Who's that man?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Don't know, Sabot, but he seems most unhappy about something - or someone - doesn't he?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next