JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

+5
rhodes
Anita
Sabot
muratfan
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 6:34 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 6:39 pm

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0531/453826-dean-fitzpatrick-funeral/

In a sworn statement to the High Court Christopher Fitzpatrick said Dean had lived primarily with him and with Ms O Rourke since his return from Spain in 2008.
He said he had an especially close relationship with his son and had not been consulted about his burial.
When he approached the funeral home to make arrangements he was told they had already been made by his mother.
He wished to bury his son in a new grave which would also be the place of burial for his daughter Amy who went missing in Spain some years ago, should her body be found.
In his statement which was read to the court Mr Fitzpatrick said his ex wife's partner Dave Mahon had stabbed Dean.
He was aware that Dave Mahon had not been charged with any crime and enjoyed the presumption of innocence.
He said Dean had a rather strained relationship with his mother and he was shocked and surprised that she had applied to the coroner for the release of his body and that arrangments had been made for his funeral without reference to him or Sarah O Rourke.
The Court was also told the 23-year-old had difficulties and a history of self harm and depression.

=============

Poor lad.

Given his mother's conduct, she is more than capable of having planned for Mahon to carry the coffin.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm

OMG. I have suddenly become a fan of Body Language. If looks could kill, and averted eyes tell a story.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Quite; generally, reading anything into photos requires a vivid imagination and a sick mind. Not that one, though. It realy does tell a story, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 31, 2013 7:06 pm

bb1 wrote:Quite; generally, reading anything into photos requires a vivid imagination and a sick mind. Not that one, though. It realy does tell a story, IMO.

It actually made me feel a bit ill, Bonny.

So Dean had a strained relationship with his Mother, did he? I wonder why he went to her flat that night? Trying to be fair, was he?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 pm

I've no doubt we are going to hear all about what has been going on in the weeks to come, Sabot - I don't see Mahon dodging a jail cell for much longer. And the truth about Amy may well come out from there?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm

bb1 wrote:I've no doubt we are going to hear all about what has been going on in the weeks to come, Sabot - I don't see Mahon dodging a jail cell for much longer. And the truth about Amy may well come out from there?

Not if Audrey sticks behind Dave, it won't. She's his Alibi for Amy's disappearance. Why Dean attacked Dave is perfectly explainable if Audrey and Dave both lie.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 7:44 pm

She's his Alibi for Amy's disappearance.

Ah, is she, now? I don't know too many of the details, just what I've read in the Olive Press, etc. Which has been quite enough to raise my eyebrows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm

Dave and Audrey were out together, celebrating New Years Eve, together. Must have left home together. That's why I want to know what time they arrived at The Bar where they were celebrating together.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 8:14 pm

There's suprisingly little detailed information online, though I am still reading...and where has this crap about Aud'n'Dave using the same PIs as the McCanns come from?

In what alternate universe did that happen?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm

Wikipedia, I think, although I haven't checked it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 pm

bb1 wrote:There's suprisingly little detailed information online, though I am still reading...and where has this crap about Aud'n'Dave using the same PIs as the McCanns come from?

In what alternate universe did that happen?
I saw that somewhere, wasn't it a forker stirring things up? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Sabot's right, it is Wiki, LL -

Audrey Fitzpatrick has taken on private investigators who have been working on Fitzpatrick’s case since 2008. They are the same detectives used in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. They are following up on names that they think might be significant, mainly two English people.[citation needed]

I know Wiki isn't 100% reliable, but who invented that non-fact? It's bolleaux. I can't find anything about Aud'n'Dave and private detectives, but her real father did hire one:

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2009/06/27/amy-fitzpatrick-spain-sad-and-lonely-existence/

Speaking to dozens of friends and family members over the last fortnight, the Olive Press has managed to piece together a clear snapshot of Amy Fitzpatrick’s life two years running up to her disappearance in January 2008.
While most wanted to remain anonymous – a curious anomaly in a case like this – Amy’s father Christopher Fitzpatrick, who lives in Dublin, reveals that he was fearful over the lifestyle she had been leading in Spain.
So concerned was he over her wellbeing (he is estranged from Amy’s mother Audrey) he even hired his own private detective Liam A. Brady to dig more deeply into the case.
The information received so far has led them to launch the new campaign.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 8:35 pm

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2009/06/27/amy-fitzpatrick-spain-sad-and-lonely-existence/

She added: “She did miss her dad and wanted to go back to Ireland.”
This certainly seems to be the case and what is apparent is that she was due to go back to Ireland around the Christmas she disappeared. She had been looking forward to going back on Boxing Day, according to two friends, but at the last minute, her mother decided to stay at home to spend New Year with her partner Dave Mahon.

Do you know, I have read far, far more about Aud'n'Dave, and their feuds, and their finances, and their brushes with the law, and similar, than I have read about the missing girl?

And I want to know why her mother prevented her from going back to Ireland when she was so obviously miserable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 31, 2013 8:40 pm

I wonder if Aud n Dave were getting Child Support for Amy. And Child Benefit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 8:49 pm

Or they didn't want her speaking to her real father? Wink

Amy’s mother, Audrey, confirmed that she was actually planning to take her back in February 2008, and that she had already packed her bag, which was still sitting in her bedroom. “She was due to celebrate her 16th birthday in Spain and then go back to Ireland,” she explained. “She was looking forward to seeing her nana and grandfather.”

So, she packed her bag ready to go - in several weeks time? More like, she hadn't unpacked after being stopped from returning home at New Year.

I find myself remarkably angry at a woman who KNOWS her child wants to return to her real father - and stops that child at the last moment so mumsy can spend New Year with her man friend. Supposedly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Oh, I've found the source of the bolleaux about the 'McCann detectives'. It was Audrey:

http://www.herald.ie/news/mum-hires-maddie-team-in-amy-ransom-note-scam-27913764.html

She has only disclosed her agreement with the Spanish private investigators after an apparently bogus ransom incident, she said.

Speaking from her home on the Costa del Sol in Spain, she told the Herald that two private detectives working for a Barcelona-based firm of investigators had worked in the past on the case of missing tot Madeleine in Portugal. She said she had not told any members of her family that she had engaged the private detectives until recently.

Dear me. So, the story is that she hired them secretly, without even telling Good Old Dave? I don't believe a word of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Fri May 31, 2013 10:50 pm

I still can't get over the fact that a man is stabbed to death and he can be buried in less than a week.

Are the police saying it was an accident/self defence or what? How on earth would an investigation be done in 5/6 days?

They arrested Dave the day after it happened and he was released on 27th then by the 30th they've given an interview to a newspaper?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 31, 2013 10:52 pm

OMG. It's a Cover Up. And The Guardia are INNIT.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 am

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/family-vow-to-set-differences-aside-as-deans-body-is-released-to-his-girlfriend-29312177.html

What's the odds Aud'n'Dave cause a scene at the funeral? And yes, I do think he will have the hard neck to attend.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:01 pm

What an extremely distasteful carry on. And all brought about by a woman who is showing more concern for her children in death than she ever did in life. Utterly self centred, and totally lacking in empathy for anyone other than the man who killed her son.
The family will set aside their differences? She is the only one causing the problems. The rest of Dean's family are well together.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:55 am

Oh my.....

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/dean-had-just-started-to-talk-about-missing-amy-29313852.html

Dean had just started to talk about missing Amy
Young man was 'opening up for the first time', his grieving father reveals

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 4 NWS_20130602_ANA_003_27800985_I1

Dean’s aunt Christine, his partner Sarah O’Rourke and his father Christopher at home in Donaghmede, Dublin.

MAEVE SHEEHAN – 02 JUNE 2013

THE father of Dean Fitzpatrick has told how his son was beginning to open up for the first time about his missing sister, Amy, in the weeks before he was stabbed to death.

Christopher Fitzpatrick said Dean, 23, was "talking more" about his 15-year-old sister who vanished in Spain in 2008.

Dean was stabbed last Saturday night by his mother Audrey's partner, Dave Mahon.

It has been learnt that in the hours before he died, Dean received two telephone calls from Mr Mahon, asking him to call to his apartment.

Mr Mahon turned himself in to police the following day and claimed he killed his partner's son in self-defence.

Christopher said: "He was with me earlier on that day. He got two calls."

Dean had to borrow a bike to cycle to Mr Mahon's apartment near Clare Hall in north Dublin before 11pm. He was discovered dying of a single stab wound at the entrance to the apartment block at 11.20pm.

His aunt, Christine, described how they were summoned to hospital later that night. "We went up to Beaumont Hospital. Surgeons called us into a family room and three surgeons explained the situation, what had happened to him," she said.

"When I saw that room, I said to Christopher you would want to prepare yourself, because you are only called in there when something has happened."

Speaking in advance of Dean's funeral in Dublin, Christopher said he had "no choice" but to ask the High Court to resolve a dispute with Dean's mother over his final burial place.

Dean's mother, Audrey, wanted him to be buried alongside her own mother in Fingal cemetery. However, Christopher wanted Dean to be buried in a separate grave, that would also provide a resting place for Amy, should she be found.

However, the family came to an agreement and vowed to set aside their differences, as his body was released to his girlfriend, Sarah O'Rourke, with whom he had an 18-month-old son, Leon.

That was reflected yesterday when Christopher, accompanied by his family, and Audrey, accompanied by friends, arrived within minutes of each other at Jennings funeral home in Coolock where Dean lay in repose. Dean's partner, Sarah, was also present. She told the Sunday Independent yesterday: "He was a brilliant father. He was a good partner . . . I'll just tell Leon the way he was; he was a good dad and he did his best for him."

The tragedy is the second to hit the family, following the disappearance of Amy five years ago. Her aunt, Christine Fitzpatrick, said she hoped Dean's death might at least help bring to light new information about what happened to his missing sister.

==============

So, Mahon asked Dean to come to the apartment before he 'accidentally' stabbed the young man? I see.

I also see criminal charges coming after the funeral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:01 pm

OMG.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/maeve-sheehan-it-may-seem-like-a-soap-plot-but-this-is-steeped-in-tragedy-29313960.html

quote-

Last Saturday night, Dean was at home with Christopher. According to a source close to the family, in the hour before his death, Dean received a call from Dave Mahon asking him to call over to his apartment in Burnell Square, one of those Celtic Tiger blocks built on the side of the motorway near Clare Hall on the Malahide Road. Sarah, who was in her own apartment, also got a call from Dave, asking her to find Dean and send him over to him.

Dean mentioned the call to his father, then got on his bike and cycled over. Dave's apartment is on the third floor, and Dean would probably have taken the lift rather than climb the stairs.

According to reports, there were three men in the apartment, Dave and two friends.
Dave admitted that he stabbed Dean, once in the stomach. He used a large knife, most likely taken from his kitchen.

If these reports are half-way accurate, then I don't see the Gardai being too keen on Good Old Dave's 'accident' story.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:07 pm

I wonder what the Two Friends will have to say? Or perhaps more to the point, I wonder who the Two Friends are.

This is beginning to sound like set up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Isn't it just? I am only too aware that we have to take ANYTHING in the press with a pinch of salt, but a consistent, coherent narrative seems to be emerging.

I suspect the Gardai will be speaking to their colleagues in Spain with a view to reopening the investigation into Amy's disappearance.

I really, really hope she ran away from this ghastly pair.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next