JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

+3
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 Empty Re: Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 am

Sabot wrote:Oh Dear.  I'm afraid I was a teensy bit abusive yesterday.  But nothing like that which was directed at me, and had been for some time.  Phfft.

I gave up reading Amazon a long time ago, Sabot, it was pointless - nothing but Steviehanky agreeing with his pervy sidekick.

But I seem to recall that that watcher person, whilst a reasonable poster, had delusions about being above the common fray?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 8 Empty Re: Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:10 pm

jasmine ‏@alfibab3 3h
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507450985946255/ … This group buys its members to make it look as though they have lots of support. LOL LOL #fixed #mccann s

Oh, what like that forker bought loads of Russian and Asian names so she looked as if she had lots of followers? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

PS - who's paying the bill? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor When you have a hour or so to spare, take time to view some of these documentaries that I have uploaded. Panorama, Informe Especiale and Sky video I particularly recommend

Who does she think she is? Sane people would rather have root canal work without novocaine than waste an hour on her clunking propaganda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:44 pm

She thinks she is an important video maker now so has become quite the diva. The problem is for her, she is no Kathryn Bigelow.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:37 pm

This is how STUPID they are. Someone sane has said:

John Wise Lizzy, I really do need to pick you up on your DNA details. It is nowhere near as simple as you paint it. There were 37 markers found in that sample, which came from three or more people. Therefore the markers which corresponded with Madeleine's COULD have come from her parents or even other family members who used the car. It's important to make sure that people don't run away with the idea this is very cut and dry as per forensics, because it most certainly is not. Which is why, imo, they have never been charged.

To which a half-wit replies:

Warren Thornton I will go with the expert on that one he says find the body or take blood samples from parents! That is without doubt he reckons the easiest way to solve it

What? Another one who hasn't bothered to read the police files, or he would know that full DNA samples were taken from Madeleine's family.

PS - the 'expert' he claims to have spoken to was at some cricket p*ss-up - it's unclear whether or not BBQs were involved. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Ian Thesp So I dont see how arrests will be coming later this year as was suggested by the member with the union jack yesterday as an avatar.. If any one is paraded as villain for PDL and is alive and not a Tapas9-10 then we should do a frankenstein job , village uprising with pitchforks and burning torches to guide our way to number 10.

Then they whine and cry when they're called 'forkers'. rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 pm

There's no pleasing some folk. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Another one from Amazon via Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5357-100.html?sid=8e13b20d3f3358165bdb49e905b23697

Picking up on my earlier point, someone came back to Hi-De-Hold on a minute that's cobblers, and rightly pointed out that the sample to which she had earlier referred came from at least 3 individuals.

No reply from her, but one of her assistant idiots popped up to say that according to his ''expert'' *snort* the easiest way to solve it is to take blood samples from the parents, blood samples which according to him they have refused to supply.

I really do not know where to start. Why do some of these people set themselves up as experts when it is blindingly obvious they can't ever have read the files, or if they did they were incapable of understanding them? No-one as yet has challenged him. The Youtube queen is keeping her head down and pretending it isn't happening, by the look of it. They want to be taken seriously, yet they do absolutely nothing to make it possible to take them seriously.

On the off chance that one of them reads here, they should be aware that there is no issue whatsoever around ''blood samples'' from the McCann parents - they provided DNA samples in the early days of the investigation. Madeleine's DNA profile was also obtained. What on earth do they think the forensic teams have used as a reference so far?
Even if they had whole pints of McCann blood, from any of them, it would not tell them a thing.

============

Why do some of these people set themselves up as experts when it is blindingly obvious they can't ever have read the files, or if they did they were incapable of understanding them?

A very good question. IMO, hoho knows they're so thick and gormless, the very last thing they're going to do is actually read the police files.

Because if they did, they would very soon slink off in shame when they realised what utter garbage they have been spouting. So, she feeds them her version of the files in her propaganda movies, which bear no resemblance to reality, so they carry on in ignorance, like good little mushrooms, waiting for her to shovel the next load of sh*t into whatever passes for their 'minds'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Well, she's hardly likely to admit that all those videos were a waste of time, is she. So it follows that the odd teensy weensy whopper is acceptable.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Hoho's lot really should read this and take a long, hard look at themselves:

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50566485/Hate%20Campaign
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Much brown-nosing in progress:

hiya...i joined this brill group last week and it's taking me ages to read the wealth of info....totally had my eyes opened...was always suspicious of them but when the media only report their side....keep up your amazing work...the truth will out

--------

You hit the nail on the head, vicki - thee is a wealth of information and yet somehow it doesn't get reported.

That would be because it's bolleaux which bears no resemblance to reality - as hoho knows.

Why else would she run away from Justice when her many LIES were pointed out?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Why? Because the truth hurts.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Actually it was quite funny. There she was, basking in the glory of her videos, bowing to the accolades, and expecting more acclaim. And got debunked and torn apart in a matter of a couple of days. Not that this was difficult.
She had to run away.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 pm

I know we all thought it was hilarious, Sabot. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

It just doesn't seem to have been with her......biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 pm

lily wrote:I know we all thought it was hilarious, Sabot.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

It just doesn't seem to have been with her......biggrin 

She is not a happy bunny, Lily. This is why she has now gone haywire.. they are all their own destruction in the end.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Oh dear. biggrin Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:55 pm

And they have at least one snake closely embraced in their bosom. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Not.........? Although I can well believe that. They never could spot a true Mole.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

bb1 wrote:And they have at least one snake closely embraced in their bosom. Pcorneater 

They sure do.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm sure many people would be delighted to see LaffinThug have a few words with her about her endless lying biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:32 pm

As they're so keen on 'lie detectors', maybe she should set an example and sit one? With LaffinThug asking the questions? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Perfect. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:09 pm

So, all in the name of Troofseeking, hoho is letting people make any insane allegation they feel like? So much for them and their sticking to the files. Which clearly none of them have bothered to read - so much easier to look at hoho's pictures than do anything difficult like reading big words.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:02 am

Sauces say hoho's been left in no doubt about how the rest of the world sees her-

You have all written off this little girl and its shameful to read, this little girl need people routing for her rather than this beating her parents down every chance they get the stuff that is written is disgusting you are all clutching at straws with fk all evidence to back it up its a witch hunt on here other people are talking about the crap that gets spouted on this page i thought they where pulling my leg but by fk iv never came across people with poison like that running through there vains shame on you lot get a fk life and get a grip this is facebook not CSI people are laughing at you all and as for the post about someone taking there kid to a mental health nurse and that nurse telling her that she sees kids every day sedated WHAT A LOT OF Sh!t never in my life have i heard of a nurse that would risk her job in telling some one she dont even know and as for all these photos and theories that you crack pot are coming up with are totally laughable so i bid you all farewell and good luck in your journey and you fk up theories xxxxxxxx

==============

Well said ******** shocking to read but good laugh at the idiots.... BYE NUMPTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===============

One glance at that hate site says it all...today's hot topic is, Did the PJ keep the real Renault Grand Scenic and give the McCanns back a double?

Morons. Complete, utter morons, and nasty with it.

Still, what else can you expect on a site with the likes of the Irish troll and the depraved Rees as Admin? Let's hope the idiots haven't given either of them personal information.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next