JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Worth a read:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/154235547/Penny-Reed-Hi-de-Hitler-Rant?secret_password=1um0s7xosx7m6x58i8xq

Someone has cut out all the waffle in the row between hoho and that Penny person a few days ago.

I really can't improve on the comments here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post180406.html?sid=96e38a4c95feac85c96aad405a9899ff#p180406

Re: HiDeHo is a very sick woman
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Ho Ho said
Your agenda here is to 'act' on behalf of the information 'allowed' in the UK...unless you chooseto comment on all the details in the files then I believe you are in the wrong group

What a dingbat. So Amoral believes that there has been one huge censorship of his bit in the investigation? Is she saying that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 pm

But you see, even there the incorrect phrasing has been quoted. " Whether she is alive or dead, "OR" which is most likely."

But apart from that, a sterling effort on the part of Penny Green. Excellent, in fact. That one should go down in history as an example of how HiDeHitler copes with any sort of reason.

HoHo is clearly pushing the fact that she believes that The McCanns deliberately murdered Madeleine although she hasn't actually come right out and said so, but there really isn't any other interpretation to be put on her statements. And since there is nothing to support her "Belief", one can only wonder why she is so determined to force others into agreeing with her.
But Canada has excellent Judges, versed in British Law. So let's hope that someone finally puts a stop to her.
Personally, I think she has got some sort of personality disorder, exacerbated by the fact that she has been exposed as a liar in pursuit of glory.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Reading that, she sounds completely deranged - and a right Little Hitler - telling someone what to do 'for the good of the group'?

She's barking mad - was Penny supposed to leave the cyber-bunker and stagger off into the snow for the good of the group, or something? rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 pm

lily wrote:Ho Ho said
Your agenda here is to 'act' on behalf of the information 'allowed' in the UK...unless you chooseto comment on all the details in the files then I believe you are in the wrong group

What a dingbat.  So Amoral believes that there has been one huge censorship of his bit in the investigation?  Is she saying that?

I don't think she cares about what Amaral may or may not think, Lily. Her opinion is much more important. But if it suits her to believe that Amaral thinks he has been censored, then she will support him because he supports her.
This is all about her and her glorious videos. She doesn't care if they are lies.
The woman is clearly mad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Reading that, she sounds completely deranged - and a right Little Hitler - telling someone what to do 'for the good of the group'?

She's barking mad - was Penny supposed to leave the cyber-bunker and stagger off into the snow for the good of the group, or something?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I think they ought to pull down the hatch before The Russians arrive. This is all going to end in disaster

PS. A few more of them should debunk before it is too late. We all know what happened to the die hards. They all died hard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Oh, don't say 'debunk' to hoho, Sabot, she's so reality-challenged, she thinks anyone who disagrees with her is Mr D. Bunker. rofl rofl rofl rofl 

When it's far more likely that she's made him co-admin. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:49 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, don't say 'debunk' to hoho, Sabot, she's so reality-challenged, she thinks anyone who disagrees with her is Mr D. Bunker. rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I expect that DeBunker will let us know at some point if she has, which is most likely.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh, don't say 'debunk' to hoho, Sabot, she's so reality-challenged, she thinks anyone who disagrees with her is Mr D. Bunker. rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I expect that DeBunker will let us know at some point if she has, which is most likely.

That would be a hoot. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Well, he does pop up in the most unlikely places, Lily.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 pm

I don't think she cares about what Amaral may or may not think, Lily. Her opinion is much more important. But if it suits her to believe that Amaral thinks he has been censored, then she will support him because he supports her.
This is all about her and her glorious videos. She doesn't care if they are lies.
The woman is clearly mad.

I do believe you are right, Sabot.  She has believed what she perceives to be her own PR thus making her a diva.

In truth, I have known many divas. I have never known a diva whose sole claim to er....."fame" (used loosely here), is because of something so pathetic, substandard, unprofessional, cringeworthy, embarrassing and downright hateful and on and on as her dreck.  

She would be laughed out of everywhere (assuming she even got her toe in the door).  After being told the equivalent of, "Don't call us, we'll call you".  

She has no reason whatsoever to even think that it is all about her.  She is so insignificant.  bottomsup 

Loved the video about Heidi Hitler. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:43 pm

I think it might be an advanced case of Megalomania, Lily. It can infect the most insignificant of people. In fact it often does. Hitler was only an Austrian Corporal, you know. And he was definitely mad.
Oh, and rumour has it that he went barmy because people laughed at his "Art."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Love it, Sabot. The answer seems to be to 'Carry On Laughing' at her.......whatever its called.

Poor Tin Pot Lizzy, being humiliated and such. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Unbelievable. Guess what the deluded nutjobs are planning to do if and when some scumbag is charged with abducting Madeleine McCann?

Yes, as predicted, the Amaral supporters are going to DEFEND the scumbag.

Ian Thesp Its bound to be a man.So I figure a number of us could stand outside the british court or wherever chanting "Wrong man, question Kate and Gerry McCann " or similar.And "Read the Portuguese police files" only way to counter such sly tactics.

Let's hope they try it. Sick fcks who protect child abductors are liable to find themselves on the receiving end of some rather rough justice themselves....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Actually, Lily, I thought Hitler's Art wasn't half bad. It was his reaction that was a bit over the top. But it always is with megalomaniacs.
But you see, Tin Lizzy has got so much worse since her little glory seeking foray onto The Justice Forum. She really believed that she would be acclaimed. It must have been really embarrassing when she wasn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:22 pm

bb1 wrote:Unbelievable. Guess what the deluded nutjobs are planning to do if and when some scumbag is charged with abducting Madeleine McCann?

Yes, as predicted, the Amaral supporters are going to DEFEND the scumbag.

Ian Thesp Its bound to be a man.So I figure a number of us could stand outside the british court or wherever chanting "Wrong man, question Kate and Gerry McCann " or similar.And "Read the Portuguese police files" only way to counter such sly tactics.

Let's hope they try it. Sick fcks who protect child abductors are liable to find themselves on the receiving end of some rather rough justice themselves....

We do know that this is likely to happen, Bonny. Let's hope it happens in Portugal. I could get quite fond of those Police Station Stairs, although a bit of Baton Bashing would do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 pm

I'd rather see them on the front page of every tabloid in Europe, Sabot, featured on national news, so all their neighbours can see what kind of scumbags have been protecting child abductor/s all this time.

GUN NUT TROLL is nothing to what they would be called then.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:08 pm

I don't think they fear The Tabloids, Bonny, because I don't think they realise how bad it will be. They think they are Caped Crusaders who are being victimised, and the whole world will see how brave they are. It hasn't yet occurred to them that their only plea is Guilty.
Most of them own nothing of any great importance, so what have they got to lose?
It doesn't seem to have crossed their minds that their families are going to be mortified.

But, Hey Ho, why should I care.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:22 pm

...And just watch the rank and file McCann-haters turn on the likes of Hoho and Bennett, when it finally dawns on them that they've let themselves be led down a blind alley, and have been helping to cover up for the scum of the earth.

The Amaral supporters won't take responsibility for themselves, they never do, so they will be looking for someone to blame - and they'll blame the figureheads of the hate movement for feeding them such a pack of malicious lies.

The end will probably come before the abductor/s is/are arrested; it's likely to be when the disaster that has befallen Gonc is made public and official. The Portuguese courts are shortly due to shut down till September. It will be interesting to see if an announcement is made before then - so Gonc can hide away over the summer - or if he will try to stave it off till September.

He certainly can't postpone the day of reckoning much longer.Shytehitsfan 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:50 pm

I don't know, Bonny. I have got an horrible suspicion that it is Gonc who will be ill next time.
Certainly, nothing is likely to happen before September now, at least in so far as a Court Date is likely.
But this won't be of any importance to The McCanns. Gonc's money and property is sitting there gaining in value so he can't actually do a runner with any of it.
Goncalo Amaral is hog tied, and The McCanns are not. And there is nothing more that these despicable people can make of it.
Goncalo Amaral is dead in the water.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I find it stunning that the Gonc support sites still can't see it, Sabot. The Yard and the PJ know Madeleine was abducted, and furthermore, that there is a good chance she is still alive. So, how do they think Gonc is going to stand in the dock and explain his Fridge Theory nonsense?

Instead of swooning over WUMs like smiffy, they would be better employed reading this:

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/the-final-days-of-snr-amarals-reputation/

That blogger has been proven to be on the right lines all along, unlike the WUMs who are always wrong.

There are also rumours flying that Amaral has been called in for questioning; not because anyone wants the benefit of his advice, but because he is being asked to explain his conduct - just how did he manage to foul the case up so badly?

Why do his fan club think he's AWOL? Why do they think Morais is AWOL? Are they really that dumb?

On second thoughts, no need to answer....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:01 pm

PS. Will these despicable people turn on whoever has led them by the nose? Not sure about that either.
There will be an initial, vitriolic response, but after that I think that most of them will disappear in a puff of smoke, leaving the likes of HoHitler to rant in ever decreasing circles, while Blondie will say that she always knew anyway, and was just doing her bit for Free Speach.
That lot on MM aren't even worth considering. Or that lot on Havern's either. But PeterMac's reaction might be interesting.
Pat Brown bailed out long ago. Bennett will go on paying.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:18 pm

Goncalo Amaral, in days of yore, thought that he had a right under the Laws of Free Speech, to say what ever he liked, and that Portuguese Law would support him, regardless of whether or not it was Libellous. And who knows, it still might. If it ever gets that far. Certainly, his Publisher thought that he could.
But the real disgrace is that a PJ Inspector used his supposedly inside knowledge of a case that he was supposedly in charge of, to not only lie, but to make money, and in the process did absolutely nothing to find a missing child.

Will he feel guilty? Personally, I very much doubt it. Goncalo Amaral doesn't understand Irony.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Frances Gallagher Apparently you use three parts of the brain so tell a lie and only one to tell the truth.

Saying nothing.Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 3 Avatar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Good point from Bren:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post180464.html?sid=04ec9da8b2d607bddeed4971b3e41ef2#p180464

Quote:

Now that Scotland Yard has categorically said that the McCanns and their friends or people known to them are NOT involved, then the press are going to do whatever they can to get a scoop.. nutters, fruitloops, conspiracy theorists... Madeleine McCann sells papers and the press will use whatever they can to get the sales up..

No, the media won't care whose lives they trash when they print stories about lunatics threatening to demonstrate in support of alleged child abductors, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next