JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away

2 posters

Go down

PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away Empty PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

This letter has come up before, having first been posted by Bennett - who else? Rolling Eyes 

It keeps getting lost in the fray, but has been reposted here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post180496.html?sid=54e2c751edd39c246af2ba5d1d70b484#p180496

because it is of some significance. As we know, it set the hounders off on a positive frenzy of stalking the family when Bennett posted it back in 2011.

"Dear Mr Bennett,

"I am in receipt of your letter of 22 July regarding Madeleine McCann.

"I am sure you would appreciate that it would not be appropriate for me to comment too much, as we do not know each other, and I have no idea what your connection to the case is.

"However, I would also not want further conspiracy theories to fester by simply ignoring your letter.

"Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time.

"Having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and seen all of the events first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct.

"In fact one of the most terrible parts of this tragedy is that there are people out there who are questioning this, just adding further to the nightmare that the McCann family have suffered. I cannot imagine anything crueller.

"I’m afraid I won’t enter into further correspondence on this matter with you.

"Yours sincerely,

"Philip Edmonds"

----------

After that, everyone witnessed for themselves just how cruel and vicious Amaral supporters like the hounders can be.

And for the benefit of those who think they are somehow entitled to see the photos - the people who matter have seen them. Which would be the police, not an internet lynch mob.

Makes hoho look an even bigger fool than she manages by herself, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away Empty Re: PDL witness told Bennett to go.......away

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

bb1, I agree with you:

"After that, everyone witnessed for themselves just how cruel and vicious Amaral supporters like the hounders can be.

And for the benefit of those who think they are somehow entitled to see the photos - the people who matter have seen them. Which would be the police, not an internet lynch mob.

Makes hoho look an even bigger fool than she manages by herself, doesn't it?".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down