JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS

+3
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  Empty BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Full details here:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3832-gonc-s-depts-and-brothers-court-case#42902

The end section, I think, refers to the previous seizure of possessions over this debt?

Preliminary to this action, was decreed the arrest of the property at the Urbanização Cerro Azul lot 53, parish of Quelfes, Olhão county, measure that happened at the 3rd Court of Seixal county under process nº6420/04.4TBSXL

Terms which should the action be judged by proved being the defendants condemned to pay to the author:

a. € 119.701,50, twice the amount that the author used

b. € 8.989,00 refund of the costs used by the author

c. the interest accrued on amounts above from the date of service and effective until full payment.

alternative, and if so do not understand, should the defendants be ordered to compensate the author of the amount of the price, simple, disbursed by him (€ 59.850,75)
plus the value of the repairs (€ 9.898), where everything plus the interest accrued onamounts above from the date of service and effective until full payment.

it nevertheless pay the costs of this litigation.

board: seven copies legal documents and

value: € 129.599,50

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title altered for clarity)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  Empty Re: BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 pm

This day just gets better biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS  Empty Re: BACKGROUND TO GONC'S BROTHER APPEARING AS WITNESS FOR MARCOS

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 pm

What ever it is the Lovely Sofia is mixed up in it, and it appears to be a deliberate attempt to defraud Goncalo's Brother.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:23 pm

I am reading and rereading it, Sabot, and that is indeed exactly what it looks like?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm

bb1 wrote:I am reading and rereading it, Sabot, and that is indeed exactly what it looks like?

Gonc and Sofia appear to have sold a house to a third party which they had no right to sell, and knew they had no right to sell.
And it looks as though they pocketed the money that belonged to Gonc's Brother. This is horrific if I am correct.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Yes, Sabot - I confess, I got confused, I didn't realise these were the actual documents from the first decision, apologies embarass

However, the defendants have not fulfilled the contract, they sold the property, to a third person.

That's going to look great in court when Gonc is on about his 'honour' - not.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, Sabot - I confess, I got confused, I didn't realise these were the actual documents from the first decision, apologies embarass

However, the defendants have not fulfilled the contract, they sold the property, to a third person.

He stole from his own flesh and blood?
How low can he go! mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 pm

I am still rereading it - the house was supposed to be in some kind of joint ownership, Gonc left his brother to do all the modernizing, etc., then resold it and didn't give his brother any of the profit?

Which was substantial, from the judge's ruling against Gonc.

Decision

Judicial circle of Almada

Through the expose, judges the presented action, proved and, in consequence, condemn the defendants to:

a) Pay to the plaintiff the amount of € 119.701,50, due to the value of twice signal in the promised-contract celebrated by both parts;

b) Pay to the plaintiff the amount of € 8.898,00, due to the value of improvements performed by the plaintiff in the building, written at the same promise-contract.

Expenses being paid by the defendants

Register and notify

Seixal, August 25th 2009

I wonder if the man has got his money yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Yes, Sabot - I confess, I got confused, I didn't realise these were the actual documents from the first decision, apologies embarass

How low can he go! mad

Lower than a snakes belly Tony.

The wondeful Sofia is as bigger fraud as he is. Now tell me this divorce is real.I'd love thier stash to be found, hopefully it will be soon. wker
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 pm

The Defendants are, Goncalo Amaral and Sofia Leal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 pm

Maggs wrote:
crazytony wrote:

How low can he go! mad

Lower than a snakes belly Tony.

The wondeful Sofia is as bigger fraud as he is. Now tell me this divorce is real.I'd love thier stash to be found, hopefully it will be soon. wker

Jeesus, don't you ever want to puke with their screeches of Honour and Justice. But it doesn't matter if they divorce or not The Lovely Sofia still owes half.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Any chance Sofia can get a refund on the facelift?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

crazytony wrote:Any chance Sofia can get a refund on the facelift?

I suppose it might cover the cost of the fixtures and fittings if this is at all possible.

This was way back in 2002 by the way. Blame the McCanns for that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:11 pm

As truth, at the date in which was granted by the defendant to the author the possession of property, this property was in bad shape, whether paints on walls and the floor of several parts of the house, dishes, plumbers, kitchen, bathroom.

13º
Such destruction, due to it´s intensity, removed housing conditions.

14º
The mentioned repairs, carried through and with the cost of the author, namely electrical devices, locks in the doors, treatment of floor, general paints, new dishes, new bathroom devices, toilets, among others, as it is in the documents, numbers 8 to 20, together with Initial Injunction arrest Request which is added to the main documents here reproduced.

Can't see Gonc getting his hands dirty to fix anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:28 pm

bb1 wrote:As truth, at the date in which was granted by the defendant to the author the possession of property, this property was in bad shape, whether paints on walls and the floor of several parts of the house, dishes, plumbers, kitchen, bathroom.

13º
Such destruction, due to it´s intensity, removed housing conditions.

14º
The mentioned repairs, carried through and with the cost of the author, namely electrical devices, locks in the doors, treatment of floor, general paints, new dishes, new bathroom devices, toilets, among others, as it is in the documents, numbers 8 to 20, together with Initial Injunction arrest Request which is added to the main documents here reproduced.

Can't see Gonc getting his hands dirty to fix anything.

He left that to his brother, who also paid for the fixtures and fittings, and then Gonc cheated him even out of the cost of that.
I really can't get my head around this man. He is such a shit bag.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:43 pm

I think, even with the amount frozen by the Portuguese authorities, Gonc has had an awful lot of money through his fingers.

Now, it may have all gone on earrings, facelifts and fireworks, but...

Who knows?

I cannot wait to see how Gonc has the nerve to squawk about his non-existent 'honour' when the details about how he ripped off his own brother are read out in court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:08 pm

The Judgement in favour of Gonc' Brother wasn't until 2009. He had over a year to spend money, without making any attempt to pay anyone.
It has been logged that he made at least One Million Euros which is why The McCanns are asking for that amount.
His house was eventually seized because it became apparent that he would go on spending without paying anyone. This was done by a Portuguese Court, so he must have spent one hell of a lot. Or stashed some of it somewhere.
Courts don't seize Property without good cause.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 pm

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3832-gonc-s-debts-and-brothers-court-case

Quote:

The court case ended with the victory of Gonc's brother:

- Gonc was forced to pay all the money he received from his brother, in double, according with the law;

- Gonc was forced to pay his brother all the money he spent repairing the house;

- Gonc was forced to pay all the costs of the court action.

It now seems it's still being compulsory deducted from his monthly salary as a PJ officer.

It'll be his pension now? But isn't part of that being seized for non-payment of taxes? His brother is going to be lucky to get a few euros a month back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 pm

I know, this is unbelievable. And it's no good Gonc saying he was going to pay it but they took his money. He had over a year of the Book Money and didn't pay anyone.

I don't know why I am shocked by this, but I am.

Gonc and Sofia sold their house to Gonc's Brother, waited until he had repaired the house, and then sold it to someone else, keeping all of the money his Brother had paid them. And these two shout about honour? I've never heard anything like it. Gonc and Sofia are nothing more than a pair of crooks.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Sabot wrote:
I know, this is unbelievable. And it's no good Gonc saying he was going to pay it but they took his money. He had over a year of the Book Money and didn't pay anyone.

Gonc and Sofia sold their house to Gonc's Brother, waited until he had repaired the house, and then sold it to someone else, keeping all of the money his Brother had paid them. And these two shout about honour? I've never heard anything like it. Gonc and Sofia are nothing more than a pair of crooks.
Hang on, they sold the house that belonged to the brother?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:42 pm

They seem to have, Tony, yes. I am still trying to get my head around it, but it all seems to have been done with handshakes, etc., then they didn't honor their side of it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:46 pm

And this is who the forkers worship. Says it all regarding their sense of moral values.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Hang on, they sold the house that belonged to the brother?

Not quite, Tony. They agreed to sell their house to Gonc's Brother and took his money while he spent some further 8,000 Euros repairing the house. They then sold it to someone else, and didn't give him his money back.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 pm

And of course, because of the brother's work, it was worth a great deal more...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:50 pm

bb1 wrote:They seem to have, Tony, yes. I am still trying to get my head around it, but it all seems to have been done with handshakes, etc., then they didn't honor their side of it?
Gonc is paying his brother, the mortgage company, the tax man, and the Police pension fund is trying to have his right to a pension rescinded.
So much for regaining his dignity rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next