JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation

+2
Pedro Silva
bb1
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 Empty Re: Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 2h
Number of notable Journalists that I have spoken to this week who feel the MET is playing a reeling in game with the #McCanns is heartening

Another fantasist. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
That gorilla-cuddling zoophile, Sensei Mike Hardy (or should that be Senseless?) who plays at being a photographer and pretends he knows people from the journalist trade once fantasised that he knew who I was before posting disgusting obscenities online. He pretended to the rest of the morons that he had outed me. Of course he was lying. He had apparently phoned a few places in his obsessive need to know who I was and been told I didn't work at the places where his lack of logic had determined I did work. Therefore using standard Hater thought procedures he surmised that he had the facts and lied about knowing who I am. His online activities are a complete disgrace for someone who professes to be responsible for the education (albeit in Martial Arts) of others.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 Empty Re: Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:59 pm

bb1 wrote:PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB 3h
@captain_clegg_1 I really do hope so. I haven't seen a police department go to such lengths to trap someone, but it's possible. #McCann

No, it's not, it really isn't. Stop being so bl**dy stupid, entertaining though it is. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Fake Profiler, Pat Brown has never seen the inside of a police department on a professional basis. The only times she has ever been near one was to beg them to let her practise her fake profiling skills so that she could put her "pro bono" (read that as "completely free and completely ignored) credits on her CV. She has never in all the years she has been tweeting been able to mention a single case on which she worked as a professional.

What she knows about profiling can be summed up in one short phrase, "diddly squat". And what she knows about UK policing can be summed up even more succinctly, "jack sh*t".
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 pm

You know, it's odd that Gonc didn't put his debut on ITN news to better use, isn't it? Would there ever have been a better opportunity to play that fabled Ace? Direct, to a UK audience?

Playing that Ace of his would have stopped the libel trial and make the Yard look really, really, silly. But there was no-Ace-playing.

Maybe he was so busy concentrating on smoking, he just forgot. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:06 pm

bb1 wrote:You know, it's odd that Gonc didn't put his debut on ITN news to better use, isn't it? Would there ever have been a better opportunity to play that fabled Ace? Direct, to a UK audience?

Playing that Ace of his would have stopped the libel trial and make the Yard look really, really, silly. But there was no-Ace-playing.

Maybe he was so busy concentrating on smoking, he just forgot. Pcorneater 
Saving it up for when he gets on the BBC no doubt. Everyone knows the BBC has the big audiences. After all the Madeleine McCann Reconstruction that lasted half an hour or more got over 7 million viewers. I wonder if he even hit the million mark late on News at Ten in his couple of minutes of which nearly half was him puffing on a cigarette and stumbling down a stairway.

Yeah, he's saving it for his big appearance on the BBC.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Oh good God, have you seen the conspiraloon garbage on Morais' blog, courtesy of CdM's TV channel?

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/mccanns-links-to-government-as-origin.html

. As a doctor, a cardiologist by profession, the "McCann father" wished to go further and everything suggested that he aspired to have a political office in the government, namely as health minister.

And he was going to cut out all that boring stuff about having to get nominated for a constituency, having to get elected to Parliament, having to serve in Parliament for years then maybe getting a junior office to start with?

It has to be Amaral feeding them this rubbish, no-one else could be so stupid.

And as for the Algarve tourist board - what would make people think the area's safe would be catching child abductors, instead of trying to frame the victim's parents.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:08 pm

There you go. His finest moment up in smoke.

What a pile of useless jerks that the forkers hold in high esteem. They must have terrible lives to do that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:10 pm

in his couple of minutes of which nearly half was him puffing on a cigarette and stumbling down a stairway.

Have you ever seen the like? He might as well have kicked a puppy, for the effect that had on UK viewers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Whatever he was attempting to achieve with that, I don't know. That door closed.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Gonc groupy Luz is squawking that the Cipriano conviction is sound because she was:

duly evaluated by forensic psychiatrists.

She seems to have forgotten to mention who that was. That it was none other than media whore, serial arguido and Gonc stooge Sargento, who decided Leonora Cipriano was guilty because she was wearing red trousers.

No wonder so many people think that conviction stinks - and the cover-up stinks even more. In the US or UK, it would have been retried long before now, and the torturers identified and jailed.

Correction; it wouldn't even have gone to trial in the UK or US; as there was no actual evidence, it would have been thrown out before it left the prosecutor's desk.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:43 pm

it was the freak amaral who tried to become a member of Olhão city-hall, but it was denied to him that.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Hilarious new stupidity from Team Gonc:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/carlos-anjos-release-of-e-fits-is-very.html

Carlos Anjos: Release of e-fits "is very unprofessional"

D'uh. Did they use him as the model for Life on Mars? It's actually hard to believe a 21st century ex-police officer could come out with such sh*te.

I suggest he goes and tells the FBI, etc., how unprofessional they are....I'm sure they'll be fascinated to hear from someone who doesn't even seem to have made it to the 20th century yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Well, where to start?

Oh yes......in order to KNOW what unprofessional conduct is, surely you have to KNOW what professional conduct is? Yes?

Next.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Have you ever seen the like, Lily? The concept of using tens of thousands of public 'eyes' seems to be totally unknown to him.

Modernisers in the PJ, etc., must tear their hair out when they see Life on Mars leftovers acting as if the police are some kind of private club.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

No wonder they have er 'failed' to correctly solve serious crimes.

I have put the word in invested commas because we don't even know if they intended to do that from the beginning. mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:38 pm

From Amnesty Internation report 2012

In March, the Court of Appeal of Evora confirmed an earlier ruling that Leonor Cipriano had been tortured while in police custody in 2004, but that it could not identify those responsible. Leonor Cipriano had yet to receive compensation from the state. Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral and António Fernandes Nuno Cardoso, senior officials in the judicial police, had been sentenced to 18 months’ and 27 months’ imprisonment respectively, for falsely claiming Leonor Cipriano had fallen down the stairs. However, both sentences were suspended on the grounds that the officers had no previous criminal convictions.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/portugal/report-2012

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Jean-Pierre, it beggars belief that the Cipriano case hasn't been retried, with the police ordered to produce actual evidence this time.

I don't know whether she's guilty or innocent, but I do know the case would have been thrown out of a UK or US court as there simply isn't any evidence.

Confessions under torture ceased being acceptable in the rest of Europe oh, round about 1945 - Portugal doesn't seem to have caught up yet.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Quite Bonny - it is quite an eye opener. Even this old cynic has been a bit surprised by the extent to which the Portuguese legal establishment appears not to have moven on since the good old fascist days.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:56 pm

You've only got to look at the likes of Luz and Montclair to see democracy has very fragile roots in Portugal, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Amaral really must have a death wish to come out with what he has on Spanish TV. Surely he didn't imagine that what he said wouldn't be heard outside Spain?

And no, I'm not repeating it in public, it's outright, unquestionable libel.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:40 pm

PS - wasn't Justice supposed to work in silence? Gonzo's done nothing but run his mouth off for the last week. Not that I greatly care that he's digging himself into an ever-deeper hole....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Unbelievable. I wonder what he was smoking the other night?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:42 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/professional-dignified-cop.html

Professional Dignified Cop?

Well said, Tony. I have to say, I reread Anjos' outburst today, in case I'd imagined it last night.

Sadly, I hadn't.

It truly is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard from the Gonc clique. Police forces the world over are all wrong except the shoddy crew who are singularly bad at finding missing children? I really don't think so!

I feel sorry for other PJ officers, who must feel that for every one step they take forward, idiots like this take them two steps back.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Really good article Tony.

Spite? Yes, that sounds right, doesn't it? I hope he doesn't think of himself as human.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:43 pm

amaral, everyday that passes you are becoming more insane, first, while you were coordinator (don´t know what type of coordination you did, but, it was something related with lies, smears, defamation, beer with shrimps, with the purpose of become a celebrity), you have accused wrongly, without any evidence at all, the innocent mother of Madeleine, yesterday you mentioned that was the innocent Mr. McCann, which, as we know, it wasn´t, because when the Smith sighting happened, Mr. McCann was with his wife, also with his friends in Praia da Luz, which was corroborated or proved through PJ, also through Scotland Yard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

amaral, everytime you open your dirty mouth, you are exposing yourself to the ridiculous, exposing again your insanity, it is surely the stench of tobacco (which is your new addiction) that is causing explosions of madness inside your delusional brain.

amaral:

http://www.lastnightoffreedom.co.uk/i/shop/1/straight-jacket-action.gif

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:03 pm

Gonzo Shoves His Oar Into PJ/Yard Investigation - Page 5 Straight-jacket-action
Nice one Pedro rofl rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next