JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett backstabs Gonzo EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett backstabs Gonzo

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bennett backstabs Gonzo Empty Bennett backstabs Gonzo

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Yes, folks, even the Great Co-Ordinator isn't safe from having his emails posted on the internet by Bennett....and this one's a gem.

A letter, 26 August 2009, from Dr and Mrs Goncalo Amaral
Post  Tony Bennett Today

In response to assorted conspiraloonacy, Bennett posted this:

And I have never met nor spoken to Goncalo Amaral. We have however exchanged e-mails.

The nearest we got to having Goncalo Amaral come over and talk to us was this e-mail letter, 26 August 2009, signed by both his wife Sofia and him, agreeing to speak at a conference we were organising in early 2010 - and which eventually took place, of course, without him.

Within about two weeks of him sending this, the McCanns had made a successful ex parte (i.e. without notifying Goncalo Amaral) application in the Lisbon Civil Court to ban his book. Oppressive additional conditions were imposed, such as the McCanns' lawyer, Isabel Duarte, being allowed to take possession of all his books, and fines of 1,000 euros a day if he did not comply with every single condition imposed. He and Guerra e Paz had to organise every single book to be swept off the bookshelves and delivered immediately to the offices of Isabel Duarte.

The rest, as we all know here, is history.

I will reproduce Goncalo's letter in full here, the first time I have ever done so I think.

But it makes me sad to do so, as - four years later - Sofia and Goncalo Amaral are now divorced.

I think the pressures placed on them both as a result of Goncalo Amaral's dogged pursuit of the truth ruined their marriage.

That alone makes me sad - as it does to think how, over the centuries and millennia, so many have also suffered for telling the truth, or trying to do so, in a world that so often seems to elevate the devious, the evil, the greedy and corrupt into positions of power.

Here it is, along with spelling mistakes, as in the original:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Mr. Bennett and Ms. Buter,

Once again, thank you for all your support and efforts. Regarding your invitation to participate in the meeting next February, we will be glad be be there whenever and wherever, but I think that are some developments and we probably will meet soon, very soon.

Has you know, all the efforts have been done to publish Gonçalos´s book in England. And has you also know he has a commercial relation with "Guerra e Paz", that owns the rights to publish the book in English language. I want to clearly express that there is not and there was never any conflict with "guerra e Paz", in which we deeply trust.

The issue about the English edition is related with lawsuit from the Mccann team and the fear of the Portuguese publisher, British publisher and distributors. And we understand that. After all, their main issue is profit, and not having to feed the maccans instead of pay their employees that have families to support.

After discussions of possible scenery's with Mario Sena Lopes (the editor), Gonçalo and him agreed that The Madeleine Foundation is the most reliable, serious and legal way of getting the book in England. In that way, Mario is going to contact you. Please note that he is the only and legal one to deal with this subject, and has all of our trust and full support.

We also know that there is other person trying to negotiate, and he really is in touch with Mario, but no decision was taken or agreement signed. Has always, we trust in your absolute confidentiality, regarding this sensible matter. It is essential that the mccanns never get this information, or all the operation will be broken down.

Hope to meet you soon,

Sofia and Gonçalol

PS: We loved to see you in Rotley. Can we join you next time?!

ENDS

=====================

Yes, it would be dreadful if the McCanns ever got that information - the bit about Gonzo wanting to join in if the Hounders ever repeated the Rothley Stalking is genuinely shocking.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett backstabs Gonzo Empty Re: Bennett backstabs Gonzo

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Bennett backstabs Gonzo Bennet11
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Is it because Gonc didn't contribute towards Bennett's fund?

Seriously, I hope Bennett doesn't think that by throwing Gonc under the bus he is helping his libel cause?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:49 pm

we trust in your absolute confidentiality

More fool them, then.

I can't even begin to guess what he's playing at, Lily. I know we joke about how he turns on everyone in the end, but I did think Gonc was safe from having his emails posted...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:53 pm

We can only hypothesize about it.

He must be angry at Gonc for something or another.......

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Nothing like melodrama, is there?

That alone makes me sad - as it does to think how, over the centuries and millennia, so many have also suffered for telling the truth, or trying to do so, in a world that so often seems to elevate the devious, the evil, the greedy and corrupt into positions of power

Gonzo isn't the messiah, he's just a disgraced ex-cop.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Very true, Bonny. As for greedy and corrupt, some of Gonc's pals are. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Good to know Guerra e Paz were scheming with Bennett to get The Truth - I Lied published in the UK via the Madeleine Foundation.

They must have seen big paydays ahead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:04 am

They must have seen big paydays ahead.

I'll say. They must have been so disappointed when it didn't happen.

I wonder if Stevo was involved at the time?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 am

And all Gonc got was a fridge magnet. Shocked  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 am

Well, he's got a nice, new dagger now, hasn't he, if he manages to get it out of his back?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/never-thought-i-would-see-day-when.html

It's awesome in its treachery, Tony. Here's hoping Gonc has to explain this when the libel court next sits.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:46 am

I can just picture Amaral's face when Lawyer Duarte waives the screen-shot at him. biggrin 
I wonder what caused Bennett to knock his idol off the pedestal he had placed him on?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:52 am

I can't even begin to guess what Gonc's done to provoke this bit of treachery, at this precise moment, Tony. But I'm sure we will find out in the fullness of time. biggrin 

Yes, Ms Duarte must be doing the Happy Dance this morning. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:59 am

OMG! Gonc has just outright lied, and libelled Gerry McCann, in CdM! I wonder, is that what is at the back of this - Bennett has made it very clear that he knows it is physically impossible for Gerry to have been the man seen by the Smiths, and said so.

And no, I'm NOT repeating what Gonc has said in public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Incidentally, whatever happened to Gonzo's much-vaunted 'justice works in silence'? He's been digging himself into an ever-deeper hole for a few weeks now.

Though it will be hard for him to top using his big break on UK TV to stagger down some steps then proceed to smoke in the street while looking like a hobo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Someone took the cork out the bottle if you ask me.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Looks like Gonzo's found another bottle:

"The McCanns hired detectives who made a picture, a man like Gerry, to devalue the evidence," he concluded.

So in Gonc's addled brain, the McCanns' people deliberately made the efit look like Gerry McCann to devalue Martin Smith's statement.

In what alternate universe? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Setting aside the fact that it doesn't actually look that much like Gerry McCann beyond being a man with hair, and actually is the spitting image of Gonc's chum Cristovao....

Why the HELL would the McCanns' PIs do that? Does Gonc actually believe this garbage when he spouts this? If he keeps this up, I can see others he's led up the garden path joining Bennett in revealing Secret Things.

Gonc is off his rocker. IMO, of course! biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:31 pm

No doubt about what the babbling fool said - no-one can blame google for this one:

"Os McCann contrataram detetives que fizeram um retrato, um homem parecido com Gerry, para desvalorizar o depoimento", concluiu.

He really should have stuck to justice working in silence; has he escaped from his minders again? rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Good spot:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post198220.html#p198220

Gonc's latest description of Smithman doesn't match Smith's witness statement; quite the opposite.

Oh dear, looks like Gonc's made up a load of sh*te. Again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Clearly unaware of the giant hole into which her idol has just thrown himself, Astro has posted a non-google translation of this outburst.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/key-witness-identified-maddies-father.html

Key witness identified Maddie's father
21 OCTOBER 2013 | POSTED BY ASTRO LEAVE A COMMENT

Gonçalo Amaral reveals that key deposition was devalued at the time of disappearance

by Sara G. Carrilho

"The testimony of one of the members of the Smith family that identified Gerry McCann as being the man he saw on the night that Maddie disappeared, carrying a child in his arms as he walked towards the beach was devalued after I left the case. It is a lie that the e-fit that the British police now made public is based on the Smith family's witness statement."

The statements are from Gonçalo Amaral, the former PJ coordinator who investigated the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, to Correio da Manhã. They appear following the publication of e-fits by the Scotland Yard that point one of the drawings out as being that of the main suspect over the presumed abduction of the English child, on the 3rd of May of 2007 - which they say was based on the testimony of an Irish family that was on holiday in Praia da Luz when Maddie disappeared.

"The Smith family told us what they saw that night. A man, a foreigner, of athletic build, a sunburned face, like those of tourists, who was hiding his face in order not to be seen, carrying a blonde child in his arms", Gonçalo Amaral said. "A short time later, when the McCann family 'fled' to the United Kingdom, and were welcomed by the television at the airport, a member of the Smith family called us, very upset. Gerry [Maddie's father], who was leaving the plane, was the man that Mr Smith had seen carrying a child that night", the former coordinator explained.

For Gonçalo Amaral, "there was a positive identification, which was set aside". "The McCann hired detectives who made a portrait, a man that resembled Gerry, in order to devalue the deposition", he concluded.

in: Correio da Manhã, 21.10.2013

========

He's insane, he has to be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 pm

PS - why has Gonc invented an athletic build and a suntan for this man?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Looks like Gonzo's found another bottle:

"The McCanns hired detectives who made a picture, a man like Gerry, to devalue the evidence," he concluded.

So in Gonc's addled brain, the McCanns' people deliberately made the efit look like Gerry McCann to devalue Martin Smith's statement.

In what alternate universe? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Setting aside the fact that it doesn't actually look that much like Gerry McCann beyond being a man with hair, and actually is the spitting image of Gonc's chum Cristovao....

Why the HELL would the McCanns' PIs do that? Does Gonc actually believe this garbage when he spouts this? If he keeps this up, I can see others he's led up the garden path joining Bennett in revealing Secret Things.

Gonc is off his rocker. IMO, of course! biggrin 
Okay, I've read this 3 times. Amaral is saying that the McCanns hired someone to make an e-fit that would incriminate Gerry McCann?
Please tell me I have read it wrong?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 pm

No, you haven't, Tony. Gonc has indeed announced this to an astounded world.

He has indeed announced that the McCanns' PIs made the Smithman efit look like Gerry McCann to throw everyone off the track.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 pm

So, this man Gonc has invented was hiding his face, was he?

Thanks to Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post198231.html#p198231

Peter Smith

When asked, he states that the individual did not say a word nor did the child as she was sleeping deeply. He adds that the individual did not try to hide his face or lower his gaze. He did not notice anything strange.

Surely even Gonc's most devoted fans can see he's made all this bullsh*t up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 pm

PS - why has Gonc invented an athletic build and a suntan for this man?

Well.....and......oh.  Gerry does run and bike and keep tremendously fit and he would have caught the sun in Portugal.  Don't know if I would describe his body type as athletic though.

Don't most people get a tan in the sun?  

Wonder Cop has done it again.  Made us scratch our heads and wonder why?

Tony, that was the most wonderful sound upon visiting your blog.  biggrin  hug

ETA: Gonc wanted to mention the keep fit aspect to enhance his lies.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next