JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:10 am

Alan Tiperton ‏@tiperton 10m
Unconfirmed reports Lisbon - GA reveals fees paid to him: appox £300,000. Court not sure this is a " complete & full listing ". #McCann

Alan Tiperton ‏@tiperton 8m
I guess fund raising for GA will not proceed after these figures released? #McCann

Alan Tiperton ‏@tiperton 8m
So called & much promised " knock-out blow " to court hasn't happened. #McCann

Only the totally gullible, hopelessly mired in their hatred, ever believed that Gonzo had anything up his sleeve bar soggy hankies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonzo ordered to provide proof of income

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:27 am

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan
My source in Lisbon has tipped me the wink that Goncalo is ready to deliver the knock out blow tomorrow

Oh, so that tw@t was the source of the 'knockout blow' rubbish. And as usual, the haters fell for it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:04 pm

tony booth ‏@tonybooth20
@BBCCrimewatch will u be hanging up on callers id'ing G #mccann this time round ? 20+ thousand vile trolls and counting #crimewatchuk

Amaral fan club making threats again. Things must be going badly for Gonzo in Lisbon, Montclair/Carolina has been wheeled out to do a bit of spinning and lying.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:58 pm

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 43m
#madeleine UK and Portuguese governments trying to set up joint police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance, says Scot Yard.

That won't go down well with the Gonzo cult.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:40 pm

bb1 wrote:David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan
My source in Lisbon has tipped me the wink that Goncalo is ready to deliver the knock out blow tomorrow

Oh, so that tw@t was the source of the 'knockout blow' rubbish. And as usual, the haters fell for it.

Well my source says that Gonc is ready to concede and admit he was wrong.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm

Normally accurate sources have been saying that for months, muratfan, haven't they? I do wonder if it's the publishers and TV companies who have made him carry on, as they have a great deal to lose.

His defence has been non-existent - a handful of his drinking cronies from the good old days saying how wonderful he is.

And he ignored his own lawyer telling him to STFU when he made that special for CdM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:14 pm

And it seems the court has shut up shop for the day. Or rather, year, as it won't be sitting again till January. Nothing has happened, predictably. No Ace-playing or Crushing Blows. Also predictably. Sleep 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:15 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h
@JillyCL it looks to me that criminal investigation(s) is waiting on Libel trial #McCann

Which only goes to show what a frigging moron that numty hater is. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:17 pm

bb1 wrote:David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h
@JillyCL it looks to me that criminal investigation(s) is waiting on Libel trial #McCann

How on earth would that work? Hahau Hahau 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:35 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h

How on earth would that work?  Hahau Hahau 
So what is that supposed to mean?

Gonc wins, so arrest The McCanns? Or Gonc loses so arrest Gonc?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:58 pm

I prefer arrest the stupid numpties.

They have absolutely no idea how law works at all. Much like how they seem clueless in too many areas of life. Shocked 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:11 pm

UK Justice Forum ‏@Justice_forum 2h
Day 10 of the #McCann Family v Gonçalo #Amaral & Others libel trial. Witness Paulo Sargento dismissed by court and will no longer testify.

If that is accurate, then...

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

that's one of Gonc's hitherto-staunchest allies (she's guilty cos she was wearing red trousers) out of the picture.

Oh dear, what a shame. Never mind.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 2h
Libel trial hears Goncalo Amaral - in TV documentary - accused Madeleine #McCann parents of staging 'pseudo-abduction' i

Oh my very dear! Gonzo's kerflukced. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 pm

Goncalo Amaral tells TV documentary viewed by libel trial judge he is convinced Madeleine #McCann died in her parents' holiday apartment

Tv documentary was seen by 2.2m in Portugal. Madeleine #McCann parents claim it is defamatory and seek £1m in libel damages

50p damages per viewer? Seems reasonable. Looks like Sargento has had a lucky escape.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Goncalo Amaral, who led police hunt for Madeleine #McCann for 5 mths, denies libel. Insists book & TV doc based on info from police files

Only if you stop at half-time and ignore what the Attorney General of Portugal said when he cleared Murat and the McCanns of any crime.

The discredited half-time report by convicted torturer de Almeida is pretty much valueless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Libel trial judge says she has not yet decided if she will allow Madeleine #McCann parents to give evidence

On this showing, they may not need to. Especially as Gonzo has lost his pet 'forensic psychologist', Stooge Sargento.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 2h
Libel trial judge says she has not yet decided if she will allow Madeleine #McCann parents to give evidence

On this showing, they may not need to. Especially as Gonzo has lost his pet 'forensic psychologist', Stooge Sargento.
Agreed. More particularly because of

Libel trial hears Goncalo Amaral - in TV documentary - accused Madeleine #McCann parents of staging 'pseudo-abduction' i

and

Goncalo Amaral tells TV documentary viewed by libel trial judge he is convinced Madeleine #McCann died in her parents' holiday apartment

Tv documentary was seen by 2.2m in Portugal. Madeleine #McCann parents claim it is defamatory and seek £1m in libel damages

He has outright admitted it. What is there to prove? Why would they need any witnesses now as that would be simply a waste of the court's time.

The job that the Judge has now is to determine the amount of damages Gonc has to shell out.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:58 pm

Oh My. What to say? As if The Judge wouldn't have known about the television and media interviews.

But I am making no predictions at the moment. I simply do not understand a Judicial System that found The Ciprianos guilty. And I don't honestly believe that this system has moved on.

If Amaral loses then it will bring into question every case he has ever dealt with, and every word he has ever said. This will lay The Portuguese State open to horrendous amounts of Compensation in the future. Are they that brave?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, in most democracies, it would be all over now, wouldn't it?

Gonc based his 'book' on:

a. a discredited report, shown to be erroneous, written by a now-convicted torturer.

b. what his digestive system told him.

Just about anywhere else, he would have already been ordered to write out a nice, fat cheque. Portuguese law seems to be different from any other normal nation on earth though, as demonstrated by the endless delays, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:11 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 2h

Agreed.  More particularly because of

and

He has outright admitted it.  What is there to prove?  Why would they need any witnesses now as that would be simply a waste of the court's time.

The job that the Judge has now is to determine the amount of damages Gonc has to shell out.  
It has always been much more complicated than that, Lily. Is Amaral an habitual liar, or is he not?

This might only be a Civil Case, but it has dreadful connotations in Criminal Cases. Did Amaral do the same thing before? Did he try to fit up other people?

I'll tell you what. I shall be hot footing for Leonor Cipriano. Oh, and her brother, who sadly seems to have been ignored. But then he does appear to have been a bit of a wimp, Not that I necessarily blame him for that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Don't really agree about the brother, Sabot, even his own mother doesn't seem to think much of him....but that is by the by. It's still not an excuse for torture.

I should think Portuguese legal types are having nightmares about Gonzo - remember, before he fouled up missing children cases, he was involved with the drug squad. God knows what he fouled up there.

It is, however, a matter of record that on one occasion he sent totally the wrong suspect back to Spain on an EAW; happily, the Spanish police were a bit more on the ball than Gonzo and freed the poor sod.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:26 pm

I realize that it has been more complicated, Sabot, but I am just getting it down to the bottom line that would be familiar to us.

Whether in the US, the UK and other democracies, the procedure and outcome, as above, would be quite obvious. So, unless the court is corrupt, it should hopefully follow a similar line.

Let's take this one step at a time. Get this trial over with. Show how incompetent and vindictive Gonc is. Then the attorneys for Cipriano might be able to get some satisfaction.

Other people might then follow.....

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, in most democracies, it would be all over now, wouldn't it?

Gonc based his 'book' on:

a. a discredited report, shown to be erroneous, written by a now-convicted torturer.

b. what his digestive system told him.

Just about anywhere else, he would have already been ordered to write out a nice, fat cheque. Portuguese law seems to be different from any other normal nation on earth though, as demonstrated by the endless delays, etc.
They are all at it, Bonny. They are all trying to put it off. What British Judge would have tolerate the rubbish that this Court has been subjected to?
Four bloody years? And every time it has been Amaral who caused the delays.
Personally, I don't give a shit about him. He is just the root of the evil, and long discredited as an individual. The Portuguese State itself has to address the malaise.

Sargento? Pfftt.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:44 pm

bb1 wrote:Don't really agree about the brother, Sabot, even his own mother doesn't seem to think much of him....but that is by the by. It's still not an excuse for torture.

I should think Portuguese legal types are having nightmares about Gonzo - remember, before he fouled up missing children cases, he was involved with the drug squad. God knows what he fouled up there.

It is, however, a matter of record that on one occasion he sent totally the wrong suspect back to Spain on an EAW; happily, the Spanish police were a bit more on the ball than Gonzo and freed the poor sod.

It is not fair to differentiate, Bonny. No matter what sort of shit Joao's mother thought of him. If in fact she did.

You wouldn't have caught me slagging off one of my sons, even if I thought he was guilty. I would just have said nothing. So, No, I do not believe that Joao is necessarily guilty.

I have never in all my born days heard so much unsubstantiated rubbish.

How did Joao attempt to sell Joana? And how did he alone manage to dispose of her body when it all supposedly went wrong. Somewhere in the middle of the village, were they, when Joana kicked up a stink, and he had to kill her? I don't think so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:09 pm

lily wrote:I realize that it has been more complicated, Sabot, but I am just getting it down to the bottom line that would be familiar to us.  

Whether in the US, the UK and other democracies, the procedure and outcome, as above, would be quite obvious.  So, unless the court is corrupt, it should hopefully follow a similar line.

Let's take this one step at a time.  Get this trial over with.  Show how incompetent and vindictive Gonc is.  Then the attorneys for Cipriano might be able to get some satisfaction.  

Other people might then follow.....

Even if Amaral loses then it won't necessarily show that he was incompetent, Lily. Although I have never believed that he was vindictive.

Procedures are procedures, despite the fact that they might be different from ours. That was probably the problem. Too many long years of Salazar. Smack someone hard enough and they will confess.. And Britain has been found guilty of that.

Actually, in the end, it doesn't really matter. Sad to say. But I might have to go some to explain that thinking.

Amaral is done and dusted by his own hand, which Leonor Cipriano never has been.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next