JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:48 am

Just for a change, Bennett talks sense:

Birch is about the most transparent conman, fantasist and Walter Mitty character you could ever meet, yet here he is featuring on Icke's new 'People's TV'.

The obscene swear-word merchant Chris Spivey is another one whose contact with reality is only intermittent. Along with a handful of truth, his site is mixed with hundreds of dramatic speculations and rumours recycled as fact. Among them, he gaves much space to Birch's theory of Madeleine's grave in his driveway. I think Spivey, who knows nothing worth knowing about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, has been secretly flattered by Birch talking to him.

More fool the both of them - two fools talking to each other.

And Icke's paper-thin credibility will take a further nosedive by recycling Birch's rubbish

-------

TPV is dire, amateur hour stuff - even the Lizards aren't happy. Its broadcasting style (two talking heads) is like something from the 50's, it constantly buffers and the sound quality is appalling.

A 'TV Station' you can only watch properly on YouTube, or hear properly with headphones, isn't actually a TV station......

The Head Lizards haven't even managed to get sufficiently organised to send out the promised T-shirts to the idiots who forked out money for the launch, which says it all.

Incidentally, whenever something claims to be for 'THE PEOPLE', be very, very afraid.....there's always a totalitarian maniac behind the curtains.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:46 am

abbie elliott ‏@abbieelliott7
@TrulyJudy73 @SoniaPoulton why don't YOU appear with Rosalinda and explain why she is wrong? Or daren't you identify yourself ?

Doesn't sink in with them that it's only McCann-haters and Gonzo supporters who have such massive, swollen egos, they feel the need to insert themselves into a missing child investigation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Birch on Lizard Telly, in the unlikely event that anyone wants to watch it.

BTW, whoever had the 'clever' idea of putting special effect light rings on the talking heads' eyes in the intro - it really wasn't very clever.

They all look like aliens. Or Lizards. The producers would have been better employed making sure the sound worked properly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Well, I managed ten minutes of that. All wrong almost from minute one. Although you can see where he is going with his delusions.
Pity Murat's property was searched by Cadaver Dogs at a time when any corpse would have been stinking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Oh dear.....

Zora McCartney To be fair, I've spoken to him on the phone and I have to say I found him to be very passionate. But, considering the theory was based initially on a psychic tip off, along with all the other contradictory factors like the dogs having been used in the Murat garden and Maddie's body having apparently been moved at a later date, it's difficult to have confidence in his theory. For instance he reckons that Neil Berry and Raj Balu saw Gerry just after he jumped down from Murat's wall after burying the body. I asked Birch how he got into the garden carrying the body, was there someone on the other side to pass the body to while he climbed over. Well it stopped him in his tracks like it had never occurred to him before. Then he stuttered and stumbled a bit and said the wall was only a metre high so he just climbed over still carrying the body. Anyone know how high Murat's garden wall is?

Birch must have a strange idea of what a 'metre' is.

Front view:

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 75963956-police-officers-exit-the-casa-liliana-in-gettyimages

Rear view:

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 Birchmuratgarden004

Parts of the wall also seem to have chain-link fencing on top.

And all this hoo-ha was inspired by a psychic? Enough said. Anyone who listens to a word Birch says is as barking mad as he is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:24 pm

everytime birch opens is insane mouth, he is showing what he truly is: a buffoon.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Oh dear. I can't be ar@ed to watch it myself, but I gather from the wails arising from the McCann-haters, tonight's 'star' is none other than Michael Shrimpton, he of the loony conspiracy involving the head of the EU, German intelligence, submarine pens, everything.

Touchingly, in a demonstration of their gullibility, the Lizards are impressed by this nonsense:

Someone in chat said I think michael shrimpton

I must admit my jaw is on the floor and this is no surprise to me, hearing it come out of the mouth of a mainstream barrister is just something else. I'm having my own sort of meltdown so god knows what your average Joe would make of it.

Shrimpton's been peddling this bullsh*t for years, everyone knows all about it. It's as UN-topical as the outraged madam of last night, regurgitating a story that was in the Mail two years ago.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 pm

It gives them renewed hope you know. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Bennett's not a happy hounder. According to him:

Anyway, I have reported most of my conversations with him to Mods & Admin on the forum, here for example is my messgae to them on 12 April this year. I'll try to find some of the others when I have a moment:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:23 pm

I had a telephone call from Stephen Birch this evening.

He began by asking me if I had ever been to South Africa and said 'You must come, it's a beautiful country'.

He was mainly interested in asking me some questions about the DNA aspects of the Maddie case and about the history of Clarence Mitchell's involvement.

He persists with his theory that Madeleine lies buried in the grounds of Casa Liliana and says that the three who dug Madeleine's grave there were******, ******* and ******* possibly with help from ****** *****.

He still persists in saying that the police, with the knowledge of Dr Goncalo Amaral, planted cadaver scent and fluids in the hired car.

When this deception by the Portuguese Police is finally revealed, he says, it 'will blow the whole case wide open'.

He also says that he has talked to journalists in Portugal who have tipped him off that Michaela Walczuk is a gold-digger who is spending all Murat's libel winnings. He says it was she who demanded the world-wide cruise.

There was a bit more, but those are the highlights
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Oh dear, looks like the Curse of Gonzo really has struck Lizard TV:

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 Lizard13

Bonkers Birch and Hutton's wig must have been too much for it. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Glad someone posted this as I was starting to think there is something wrong with my computer......well I suppose we have to look on the bright side here...we must be rattling a few cages somewhere for them to attack web sites.....shows we are not conspiracy loonies after all...someone is worried somewhere

Yeah, right.

More like, they're playing that old favourite to stop disillusioned supporters grumbling and keep the money coming in.

INVENT AN EXTERNAL ENEMY.

Oldest trick in the book. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:48 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263084&page=3

Davidlcke.com and The People’s Voice taken down at the same time last night in massive cyber attack – was it something we said?

We are exposing The System to such a degree that The System wants to silence us.

But you think that this is all it takes? It is like being savaged by a housefly.

THE LION SLEEPS NO MORE

Sadly, they've 'exposed' absolutely nothing. A rambling story from a brothel-owner that was published TWO YEARS AGO in the Mail is not an 'expose'.

Garbage from Birch, Shrimpton and Hutton's Wig is not an 'expose'.

Icke's son's band is not an 'expose'.

Bad psychics are not 'exposes'.

Edwina Currie running rings around them is not an 'expose' - though it did expose how amateurish and lame the station is.

It isn't even a real TV station, it's just blogradio with pictures (sometimes).

Nothing easier than to make the transmission even more erratic, take it offline now and then, and pretend you've been Attacked by The Powers That Be.

Then beg for more money from gullible conspiraloons.  alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Sez a Lizard, of TPV viewing figures:

Hello

I'm making this thread to give us something to look back to when we wonder how effective TPV is.

Please note these figures are affected by any activity on the site

June12th - Day 1 (the domain begins its existence):31,877,074

The stats had been rising up to the telethon date

Nov 10th - Telethon date:358,590

Still rising even without any broadcasts

Nov 25th - Day 1 of official broadcasting, 172,061
Nov 26th: 150,835
Nov 27th: 140,042
Nov 28th: 129,055
Nov 29th: 121,634
Nov 30th: 114,764
Dec 1: Stats unavailable
Dec 2nd: 104,469
Dec 3rd: Stats unavailble
Dec 4th: 95,369
Dec 5th: 91,896
Dec 6th: 88,604

This is all available as of today (09/12/13) as it appears to take a few days for them to come through. I will continue to update this thread as it shows that the figures are rising healthily and the time has simply come in my own instinctual feeling. Remember they have had some attacks from TPB and the sites viewership continues to grow that speaks volumes.

I'll be updating this daily and keep it up whatever your doing

it shows that the figures are rising healthily

I may be wrong, but I think December comes after November, and 88,000 is less than 172,000.....

Unless I am very much mistaken, the viewing figures are a disaster, as that seems to be visitors over a day.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:44 pm

Won't be long before the money runs out?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:48 pm

I am trying to work out how anyone can think the viewing figures are 'rising healthily' when they are actually plummetting, Lily. I even checked back in case something had gone wrong with the C & P, but no, it hadn't.

Anyone who imagines that the 'powers that be' are going to care about that Mickey Mouse outfit are beyond help; I would happily lay odds that the 'DDOS attack' and all the garbage about lions roaring is just a ploy to stave off the inevitable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Bonny, they have to use something to try to save face. This has really been a disaster for them.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh, it appears that those aren't viewers. It's webranking. So 88,604 is actually an improvement. Must be getting thrashed by Deadliest Catch, Real Housewives of Miami, and repeats of Time Team.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Interesting:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/thepeoplesvoice.tv

Because it's internet-only, it's in the website rankings:

Bonkers Birch starring on launch of Icke TV - Page 2 Alexa10

2,007th in the UK is seriously bad news for the Lizards.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:55 pm

Globally, it's in the toilet.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 pm

The Lizards are worried because the people phoning into TV Icke all seem to be stoned/drunk/insane/all three:

Is it possible that nutters are provided to phone in as an act of disinformation, to discredit all the truth that is being put out there.

It just might be possible, and I know this sort of tactic has been used before.

Call me silly, but I think it's far more likely that most of the viewers ARE nutters, no-one else would watch that badly-produced conspiraloon rubbish.

Sane people would rather watch repeats of Storage Wars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Christ, I could do better with my Skype, and I don't even know how it works.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Things are not looking good for Lizard TV. They are trying to persuade themselves that their ranking of 75,023th most-viewed global website, and 1,793 in the UK is somehow progress.

For comparison, Digital Spy is

Global rank 2,451

United Kingdom 121

Daily Mail:

Global is 99, US rank (no UK, strangely) 67.

And the McCann-haters have been deluding themselves that Birch and Mutton getting onto Lizard blogTV was a sure sign that the Tide was Turning....

Rather puts it into perspective, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:58 pm

What those figures mean is that it may be best to shut up shop.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Yes, and stop kidding themselves that the masses and sheeples they so despise have any interest in the word they are so desperate to get out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:33 pm

Personally, I wonder who the sheeple really are?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next