JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme Empty Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:53 pm

They've got something new to chew carpets over. They were all eagerly anticipating some TV show about body language and crime or something - I didn't bother watching it, I confess.

They're up in arms because a genuine, qualified forensic psychologist made it crystal-clear that the McCanns are totally innocent. As sane people knew.

Now the woman who stated that is being attacked by the hounders:

Forensic?  That explains why she looks like she's overdone the formaldehyde

====

Sharon Leal is a disgrace to her profession after hearing her ridiculous statement. How on earth can she justify making such a statement about the mccanns.

Odd how they'd rather believe bollox from pretendy profilers and WUMs than the truth, isn't it? No doubt as we speak, they're googling the woman, so they can abuse and stalk her relatives and send their usual hatemail to her employers.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme Empty Re: Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Deluded, wailing haters being mocked here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210215.html#p210215

rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme Empty Re: Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Katie Doney Wonder how much she got paid to say that about the mccanns! Ffs!
40 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Denny Cunningham This programme is a set up, No wonder the were behaving as they did at Goodison/Nobody didn't see this coming , The Criminals on 2nights programme were listed/MCCanns never Mentioned / Thats that i'm afraid for the UK/Its up 2 Portugal Now IMO x
39 minutes ago · Like · 1

Patricia Lumley Turned it off after she said that they MCCanns were innocent.
37 minutes ago · Like

Denny Cunningham !00% I think she said I'm still in shock xxx
31 minutes ago · Like · 1

Patricia Lumley Probably paid to say it.

When all else fails, smear the qualified professional who's saying things you don't want to hear.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:10 pm

I intend to reserve judgement until I've watched it again and recorded it so that I can slow it down to see if there is any sign of duper's delight on Shazza's features when she makes her pronouncement

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Wot does she no.

Its not lyke shes a proper profiler like that nice pat brown is she.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Shocked  Yes JP. u iz ryte. Part Brown iz a reel 1.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:24 pm

bb1 wrote:Deluded, wailing haters being mocked here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210215.html#p210215

rofl rofl rofl 

Fabulous posts there. You definitely could not make it up.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:25 pm

David Steel @DaSteelMan
@eddiemorris1964 obviously the producers on @ITV and @itvdaybreak are in Mitchell's pocket #McCann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Haters aren't having a very good day, are they?

Oh, and now they're looking for Hidden Messages.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:27 pm

phil ‏@basilandmanuel
@ModNrodder She also concluded that a liar would think they were lying. Antis judging by their own standards #mccann

Yes, the haters and forkers are awfully good at projecting their own character flaws onto other people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:30 pm

Can't resist it, after today's antics from the Gonzo fan club...

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Jan Bones Ooh lots of comments! I thought it was a really good show explaining to the public what techniques are used to detect liars, the sadness of those who are genuine and the lengths that some will go to keep the lie. They showed that some people are better liars than others (psychopaths) and that some got pleasure thinking they had fooled experts until they were caught. Liars or not, non of these people were reading from a prepared statement and I think the McC's looked completely out of place, as was deliberate. Loved the 100% remark. All in all, preparing the nation imo. I was hoping at the end for them to say there's been an unexpected change to the next broadcast. We go live to Snr Amaral or something similar.

There are no words.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:14 pm

All in all, preparing the nation imo. I was hoping at the end for them to say there's been an unexpected change to the next broadcast. We go live to Snr Amaral or something similar.

Post of the day. Sums them up. They have hope built out of titanium.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Can't resist it, after today's antics from the Gonzo fan club...   Neither can I.

THE PROS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:41 pm

How predictable - they're organising hatemail to the woman:

David Steel If anyone wants to send Dr. Sharon Leal any if Gerry's 'Duping Delight' vids, her email address is here: http://www.port.ac.uk/departmen.../staff/dr-sharon-leal.html
Staff – University of Portsmouth
www.port.ac.uk
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Madeleine Carthy will do.and tell her she needs glasses and maybe another degree in psychology.
about an hour ago · Like · 3

Fiona Mcleod Madeleine Carthy are you sending one ??
about an hour ago · Like

Fiona Mcleod Bloody hell you would have thought she had been paid to say that. lol IMO
about an hour ago · Like

Madeleine Carthy yeah sure am.outrageous.
about an hour ago · Like

Fiona Mcleod Well done. Let me know which pic you sending and I'll do one too. I'll have to find the links. Any one got them handy pls post again. It'll be tomorrow for me though.
about an hour ago · Like

lady'Lily Taylor I will after I've watched it. I'll ask her if she's had a brain scan recently coz the degree she got fried her brain and has been over run with lies and deceit.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1

Madeleine Carthy good one Lady'Lily a lady after my own heart.Dr Sharon will be getting loads of stick i have a feeling.

Disgusting creatures.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:51 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210278.html#p210278

Quote:

Today went rather well.
1. Case postponed because Amaral did some last minute damage limitation/submitting of documents to court (if his case was solid as said, he wouldn't have needed to do such).
2. Experts declare the McCann's 100% innocent - The Lying Game: Crimes that fooled Britain.
3. Blacksmith implies Amaral lied

Yes - no wonder the Dark Side are weeping, wailing, looking for Secret Messages and chewing their carpets yet again.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 pm

bb1 wrote:How predictable - they're organising hatemail to the woman:

David Steel If anyone wants to send Dr. Sharon Leal any if Gerry's 'Duping Delight' vids, her email address is here: http://www.port.ac.uk/departmen.../staff/dr-sharon-leal.html
Staff – University of Portsmouth
www.port.ac.uk

This is getting real old real fast. Do these people actually have jobs to keep them occupied?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:59 pm

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210278.html#p210278

Quote:

Today went rather well.
1. Case postponed because Amaral did some last minute damage limitation/submitting of documents to court (if his case was solid as said, he wouldn't have needed to do such).
2. Experts declare the McCann's 100% innocent - The Lying Game: Crimes that fooled Britain.
3. Blacksmith implies Amaral lied

Yes - no wonder the Dark Side are weeping, wailing, looking for Secret Messages and chewing their carpets yet again.  rofl rofl rofl 

What complete and utter fools they are. It's their own side that is doing this to them too. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:01 am

They're all crazed obsessives, Lily, with nothing better to do than get infuriated about naff-all. The hounders are now frantically Joining the Dots to 'prove' to themselves that the McCanns were somehow behind this show.

Sane people don't carry on like this, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 am

Sane people don't carry on like this,

That's the whole point. They don't need to.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:07 am

They've Joined the Dots and Made Connections:

So we have a Murdoch family production telling us, definitively, that the McCanns are 100% innocent. Then on the same day we have Fox news (another Murdoch production) telling us that the UK police know precisely who the real perps are, but unfortunately can't actually name or arrest them. All on the same day that the libel trial verdict should have been handed down.

Damage limitation, which wasn't actually needed due to the adjournment, but that is exactly what it was.

Somebody's worried.

I do believe they are proving the entire point of the programme - that liars think everyone's like them, and conspiraloons don't see the truth, they think everything's a conspiracy.

They think Gonzo is the most important person in the Universe, and every newspaper report, every TV broadcast, revolves around him.

They don't see him as the nasty, grubby, perjurer and fraudster he really is, as is a matter of record. Their whole value and judgement system is fatally flawed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 am

Hoho numties trolling and organising hatemail:

Petra Johnson Went on a pro Madeleine site last night , seeings , The McCanns had inflamed me .

To recruit new members

Seeing them twice in one day on TV , sends me a bit funny !

Hoho telling them to do sicko things like that in Troll Skool is she?

Sue Tinsley For queries or comments about ITV, its programmes or services or if you have any problems with accessing the information on our site:

email: viewerservices@itv.com

phone: 0844 881 4150

Organising hatemail and offensive phone calls - all for Gonzo.

Sue Tinsley This is what I'm sending to ITV :Last nights programme Crimes that fooled Britain had a small clip of the McCanns reading from a script followed by one of your “experts” stating that they were 100% innocent. This is an ongoing investigation and under no circumstances should that statement have been added in. The McCanns actually show a lot of the lying traits pointed out by your experts if you watch their interviews so it is jumping the gun to say they are innocent before the police have concluded their investigations.

Telling a series of outright lies. They know perfectly well that the McCanns were cleared years ago, and are not under any kind of suspicion now.

They must think the PJ are liars too, after the PJ stated on Portuguese TV that they have no interest in the McCanns except as crime victims and the parents of a missing child.

Why do they support the lazy, incompetent, corrupt, disgraced ex-PJ officer, and not the hard-working, honest PJ officers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210359.html#p210359

Quote concerning one of the organisers of the hate mail:

I'm more interested in sending some of David Steels info to Dr. Sharon Leal I'm sure she would be very interested in his unhealthy posts about p.a.e.d.o.philes and his erm how can I word it.... , he really reminds me of Stuart Hazell.

Yes, Baked Bean Man makes rather a lot of people's skin crawl....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Hoho's 'body language expert' is depositing rather a lot of egg on the Varnish Queen, sample:

tephanie Johnson-felton Hi craig if someone refuses to take a lie detector test would that mean they are lying?
Yesterday at 10:13 via mobile · Like · 1

Craig-James Baxter Hi craig if someone refuses to take a lie detector test would that mean they are lying? – Certainly not. They might be suspicious about the accuracy of the test, and rightly so > http://www.theguardian.com/.../lie-detector-fallibility...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme Empty Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,
Post  Cristobell Today

I lean towards the McCanns getting their comeuppance, but have to admit that 100% innocent remark has thrown me.  Admittedly it was fleeting and the clip she chose was probably the only one out of hundreds where the McCanns appear genuine.  For an expert on lying, she wasn't very good at it herself.

Mutton's dumber than anyone realised if she thinks that Dr Leal (loving the irony of the name!) only looked at one clip. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next