JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 Empty Re: Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:01 am

I base my opinion on verifiable facts, sadly there is a lot of false and unsubstantiated rhetoric out on social networks / press / sacked police etc .

She can't be any clearer or more correct than that.

If the ignorant numpties don't like it, too bad. They need to act mature and suck it up.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme - Page 3 Empty Re: Forkers in new outbreak of carpet-chewing over TV programme

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:34 am

Re: Dr Martin Roberts: THE LIE DETECTOR -9/1/2014-the mccannfiles
Post keepingmum Today

yes, Dr. Roberts has earned his doctorate. I know someone - honest - who has a doctorate in, wait for it, the history of the European Song Contest! So what has Dr. Leal done to deserve her's - how to be a know-all in five words?

'Roberts' is no more a 'doctor' of anything except bullsh*tting than I'm an astronaut. Astounding how eager they are to believe fakes as long as it reinforces their twisted belief system, isn't it?  Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:41 am

Kate Holt guys... I've had a smoke, so I might be a little paranoid, but what if the reason she has taken the time to reply individually is so that we will all post and share her replies. that disclaimer at the bottom might make it so that they can 'do a lord mcalpine' and sue the lot of us. RETREAT RETREAT.

Yet another hater stoner. Explains a lot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:30 am

bb1 wrote:Re: Dr Martin Roberts: THE LIE DETECTOR -9/1/2014-the mccannfiles
Post  keepingmum Today

yes, Dr. Roberts has earned his doctorate. I know someone - honest - who has a doctorate in, wait for it, the history of the European Song Contest! So what has Dr. Leal done to deserve her's - how to be a know-all in five words?

'Roberts' is no more a 'doctor' of anything except bullsh*tting than I'm an astronaut. Astounding how eager they are to believe fakes as long as it reinforces their twisted belief system, isn't it?  Hahau 

Dr Sharon Leal

Biography

I obtained a first class honours degree in Psychology at the University of Portsmouth in 2000. The following year I completed a Postgraduate Diploma in research methods before embarking upon PhD research. My doctoral research was funded by the E.S.R.C and focused on the Central and Peripheral Physiology of Attention and Cognitive Demand, where multiple physiological responses were examined within the context of varying cognitive demand. Since completing my PhD I have received grants from the E.S.R.C. and UK / US governments to work with Aldert Vrij’s research team.
Teaching Responsibilities

During my time at Portsmouth I have had many teaching duties including delivering lectures on the following units: Quantitative Analysis for Psychology using SPSS; Biological Psychology and Criminological Psychology. I have also been a personal tutor to year 1 and 2 BSc undergraduates.
Research Interests

My current research focuses on the behavioural and physiological effects of cognitive load during deception. This research is very relevant for detecting how people engaged in ‘high stake’ deception respond verbally, non-verbally and physiologically. My work involves cooperation with national and international governments and police. I am a member of the European consortium of Psychological Research on Deception Detection (E-prodd). The consortium utilises cutting edge research from laboratories across Europe to optimise the detection of deception in serious crime.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 am

Oh, that doesn't count, J-P, not alongside the 'qualifications' of Redsquare Roberts.

More hatemail on the way to the poor woman:

Kevin Marshall This has to be Dr Roberts FINEST article yet.
Such a devastating appraisal of sluggy lips Leal.
43 minutes ago · Like · 2

Su Laws To add to her daily chores I've sent her a copy and asked kindly for her comments, appreciating, of course, that she must be extremely busy after her appearance on ITV.

Do these clowns not realise the entire world can see them planning their hate mail?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:28 pm

James Arbuthnot Yes, Susie - although what I wrote was based entirely on what she wrote and not in any way on her personally.

I never cease to be amazed what people say. What might astonish you, however, is that JillyCL (Jill Clements, reputedly once implicated in an arson attack on her husband's business) wrote on Twitter that I criticised Pat Brown because I am anti-American (news to me) and because I am what she calls a "McCann shill" and a "5th column". She has previously stated that I am also at least a dozen other people and that I am paid by McCann to infiltrate the "antis". The same woman also claims that I must be a "McCann shill" because I debate openly with pro-McCann people and even agree occasionally with their comments.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Mo N Hales Never trust a woman who cant show true emotion..... wait, that's the botox and fillers, she said!
43 minutes ago · Like · 1

Su Laws Sharon Leal's FB account is up again https://www.facebook.com/sharon.leal.505?fref=ts
40 minutes ago · Like

Pauline Bilsby I don't understand what she means by, " ...for example sniffer dog issue you raise was in fact totally made up! " Who made it up ???...and who produced the video ???...
40 minutes ago · Like · 3

Anna Silvestro How on earth did that woman gain a Doctorate?
36 minutes ago · Like · 3

Kevin Marshall Never Mine The Botox
Here's...
A Very Smug Stupid Up Her Arse Woman With No Idea Whatsoever About THe McScam Frauds
36 minutes ago · Like · 4

Kevin Marshall Su
I sent her a message:

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your career until January the 7th.
At least with Tim Roth's "Lie to me" they state beforehand it's fiction."

Numty charm school in action.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:33 pm

They don't sound happy do they?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:49 pm

I am trying to work out why the Gonzo fan club imagine that hurling personal, sexist abuse at Dr Leal helps their cause any.

Especially as in doing so, they are reinforcing what she said....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Bonny, they always were and continue to be too stupid to know what they are doing. Hatred is blind.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Speaking of stupid.....

Re: The Lying Game: Crimes That Fooled Britain .... Tuesday, January 7th, 2014 - ITV at 9:00pm,
Post  jeanmonroe Today at 1:37 pm

Just thinking aloud here:

But would the facial 'lie detector' featured on the programme be able to 'record' facial expressions on/from my TV?

I have hundreds of hours of McCanns and their friends (including 'our' Clarrie) on Blu ray discs.

Especially 'I was carrying' JT.

And lots of 'close ups' of the McCanns faces from interviews, they just couldn't stop giving!

Bet they are glad HDTV was invented!

Would it be at all possible for this 'wonder machine' to record from my TV?

We've all seen the 'signs' shoulder shrugs, gulps, face touching, smirks, lip curls etc.

I just thought that little old me might, one day, also be referred to as an 'expert'!

Then i could help out SY, like Dr Leal, and identify a 'liar' at 50 paces.

Couldn't i?

I have hundreds of hours of McCanns and their friends (including 'our' Clarrie) on Blu ray discs

What on earth for? No sane person would boast about such lunacy - only a whackjob obsessive.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:18 pm

She needs to get out into the world more.   biggrin 

In all honesty, I have never in my life come across so many people who have such a narrow sliver of a worldview.  However, at the other end, they make up for it in conspiracies like the Royal Family, all the secret services, all the most powerful people in the world are INIT.

If they were out there in the real world around powerful people, they would realize very quickly that that would be impossible for the McCanns.  They could not have all that power ascribed to them by the stupidos.   Pcorneater

ETA: Apologies off topic slightly. This guilt by body language stuff is shite. A bit helps but the extent to which they take it and declare themselves to be experts at something, is hilarious.  

This is body language. bottomsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Numpty gets the now-traditional sex and travel option:

Janine Bresnick
Well, well well, this is the response from Dr Leal!

Dear Dr Bresnick,

I am unsure what Science you are involved in ( not deception detection I would gather) but I have no wish to correspond with you now or at any time in the future. I would suggest that if you are a scientist you look at the scientific research in this area? You could start with a book by Aldert Vrij? This covers most of the up to date, evidence based research in truth and deception

Good day!

Dr Leal

She isn't a happy bunny!!!

Not happy? I should think she was ROFL-ing when she got that load of bollox from a very obvious hater troll. I expect it raised a few chuckles in her workplace, too, when they saw the sort of nutter that was playing childish games.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:09 pm

You have to say something in their favor, they don't mind being ridiculed.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Yes, they do provide much free entertainment. And they have got much worse since the numties spawned - a lot of them are barely literate.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:52 pm

a lot of them are barely literate.

It really shows too. Team Gonc at it's finest.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3