JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Three year old missing in Edinburgh

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 Empty Re: Three year old missing in Edinburgh

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 pm

RIP MIKAEEL.

GOD PROTECT YOUR SOUL FOR ALL ETERNITY.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 Empty Re: Three year old missing in Edinburgh

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:04 pm

big true: "the Scottish Police have done a fine job, and acted entirely professionally", well done.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:48 pm

http://news.stv.tv/east-central/260794-tributes-to-mikaeel-kular-left-outside-his-home-in-edinburgh/

Chairman Robert Pearson said "I, like everyone else in North Edinburgh will be saddened to learn that Police have found a the body of a child in the search for Mikaeel. Over the last few days this community, as well as people from all over the country, has come together to search for him.

“Whilst it can be easy for us to all to jump to conclusions about what has happened we need to remain calm and allow the Police to continue with their investigation.

“I would like to thank everyone who turned out to help search for Mikaeel, as well as people going out searching I would also like to thank all the companies and businesses that came forward and gave us torches, food and biscuits.

"Sometime it takes something like this to bring people together, I have seen older people, young people, families and teenagers all given up their time to search the entire area over the past two days.

"On reflection, I and everyone at TRIM, are so proud of the community we all live in. Obviously as time went on we were all aware that the chances of a positive were diminishing but that never stopped us. People continued to turn at all times of the day and night to help, and everyone who got involved should be so proud of themselves.

"Tonight at 7pm residents are invited to attend at Muirhouse St Andrews Church at 42 Pennywell Gardens in Edinburgh for a memorial service."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:41 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-25793509

Memorial service held for Mikaeel

Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 _72374804_72374802

Hundreds went to St Andrew's Church for the memorial service

A memorial service has been held for Mikaeel Kular, whose body is believed to have been found in Fife.

Hundreds of local people attended the service at Muirhouse St Andrew's Church in Edinburgh, near Mikaeel's home.

Many local people helped in the search for the three-year-old, who was reported missing on Thursday morning, and hundreds of floral tributes and toys have been left in a park nearby.

His mother has been detained by police investigating his disappearance.

Robert Pearson, chairman of the Tenants and Residents in Muirhouse Association (Trim), said: "I, like everyone else in north Edinburgh, will be saddened to learn that police have found the body of a child in the search for Mikaeel.

"Over the last few days this community, as well as people from all over the country, has come together to search for him.

"Whilst it can be easy for us to all to jump to conclusions about what has happened, we need to remain calm and allow the police to continue with their investigation."

Mr Pearson thanked search volunteers and local businesses who provided torches and food during the massive search operation.

He said: "Sometime it takes something like this to bring people together. I have seen older people, young people, families and teenagers all giving up their time to search the entire area over the past two days.

"On reflection, I and everyone at Trim are so proud of the community we all live in. Obviously as time went on we were all aware that the chances of a positive were diminishing but that never stopped us.

"People continued to turn up at all times of the day and night to help, and everyone who got involved should be so proud of themselves."

People have been leaving teddies and floral tributes on Dunvegan Avenue in Kirkcaldy, where a major police investigation is ongoing, as well as outside the Kular family home in Ferry Gait Crescent, Edinburgh.

Lisa Maxwell, 42, from nearby Skibo Place, laid flowers close to the Kirkcaldy bungalow at the centre of the police investigation.

'Tragic development'
The mother of two said: "I woke up today and my partner Stuart had a text saying the little boy had been found so I expected good news.

"But when I turned on the TV I realised it was not.

"When he was missing, and having young children myself, straight away I put myself in those shoes trying to imagine what it's like. I wanted to help, even though I'm not in the Edinburgh area."

Ms Maxwell's sons, aged 11 and four, joined their mother near the cordoned-off road where she offered hot refreshments to police and others at the scene.

Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond said: "This is a tragic development in this harrowing story and the news that we have all been dreading. The hearts of everyone across Scotland and beyond have been touched by the events of recent days.

"We should at this difficult time remember the work of the officers of Police Scotland who have responded to this difficult task and investigation and shown such professionalism and dedication.

"Above all the efforts and solidarity of the local community in Edinburgh should be applauded. In the most tragic of circumstances they volunteered to make their very best efforts to help this young child."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Scotland's First Minister Alex Salmond said: "This is a tragic development in this harrowing story and the news that we have all been dreading. The hearts of everyone across Scotland and beyond have been touched by the events of recent days.

"We should at this difficult time remember the work of the officers of Police Scotland who have responded to this difficult task and investigation and shown such professionalism and dedication.

"Above all the efforts and solidarity of the local community in Edinburgh should be applauded. In the most tragic of circumstances they volunteered to make their very best efforts to help this young child."

Amen to that.

Bless little Mikaeel.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:16 pm

For some bizarre reason, some of the haters have been jumping up and down and inventing conspiracies because Cameron hasn't said anything about Mikaeel's death.

I can only assume that they are blissfully unaware that crime in the Scottish capital has nothing to do with Westminster and that our Prime Minister is the appropriate person to comment.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:21 pm

bb1 wrote:For some bizarre reason, some of the haters have been jumping up and down and inventing conspiracies because Cameron hasn't said anything about Mikaeel's death.

I can only assume that they are blissfully unaware that crime in the Scottish capital has nothing to do with Westminster and that our Prime Minister is the appropriate person to comment.
After one of them asked if the borders between Scotland and England had been secured, nothing they spew forth would surprise me, I bet most of them have never beeen north of the Watford Gap! LL  Hahau Hahau 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:35 pm

They mean like this?  Pcorneater 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/mikaeel-kular-alex-salmond-pays-tribute-9069277.html

Alex Salmond has praised the “dedication” of police officers and Edinburgh residents who joined the search for Mikaeel Kular that ended in tragedy today.

Police “strongly believe” a child’s body found in Kirkcaldy, Fife, shortly before midnight is his, although formal identification has not taken place.

Mr Salmond, the First Minister of Scotland, said: “This is a tragic development in this harrowing story and the news that we have all been dreading.

“The hearts of everyone across Scotland and beyond have been touched by the events of recent days.

“Above all the efforts and solidarity of the local community in Edinburgh should be applauded. In the most tragic of circumstances they volunteered to make their very best efforts to help this young child.”

Edinburgh MSP Colin Keir said the community was united in grief.

“It has been a huge bringing together of the community. In my time as a politician I have never experienced such a thing. This is completely unprecedented and unfortunately it has ended in such a tragedy,” he told Sky News.

Kenny MacAskill, Scotland’s Justice Secretary, urged anyone with information relevant to the investigation to contact police.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Yes, Lily, those are the chappies.

It's rather frightening to see people inventing yet more conspiracy theories out of total, utter ignorance of reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Three year old missing in Edinburgh - Page 3 BeSv0GpCEAAd_r7
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Interested in reading the story. Don't know what to say until then.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 pm

No. I just hope it's semi-sensible and this isn't the start of yet another media circus.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Hopefully we will find out soon?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:11 pm

I think the police are due to make a statement in about half an hour, Lily?

This report seems fairly restrained, from a quick read:

We’re devastated': Mikaeel Kular’s aunt tells of family’s agony as police quiz her sister over tot’s death

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mikaeel-kular-aunt-tells-familys-3037160#ixzz2qnZRvBnD
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Oh my. Not long to go?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:04 pm

On now..

Very brief, just confirming that the body is Mikaeel, and that a woman has been charged in connection with her death.

She'll appear in court in Edinburgh on Monday. Officer is thanking public, etc., and Mikaeel's family for helping.

He cannot answer any questions.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Sky stressing that the legal process has now begun.

Let's hope the pitchforkers and speculators take note and SHUT UP.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:11 pm

Thank you Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 pm

The exact wording:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-25798389

ACC Graham, of Police Scotland, told the briefing outside police headquarters in Edinburgh: "Following formal identification I can now confirm that a 33-year-old woman has been arrested and charged in connection with Mikaeel's death.

"She will appear at Edinburgh Sheriff Court on Monday."

I suspect more detailed charges will be laid on Monday?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Would say so, Bonny. Without knowing any of the details, this is a sad situation all around.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:31 pm

I see some elsewhere are demanding to know what she's been charged with, not grasping that In connection with his death, IS the current charge, until the Procurator decides otherwise.

It could cover just about everything from causing death by negligence to outright murder, and there is no point in people trying to guess what the eventual charge will be. That is up to the Procurator Fiscal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:34 pm

You know what they are like, Bonny, with their gossip. It's as natural as breathing is to them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 pm

They're the pits, they really are. If they don't know all about something, they don't do what anyone sensible does and wait for further information. Not them, they immediately start making up rubbish to fill the gap and repeating rumours from twitter.

Then, when accurate information becomes available, they don't believe it because it doesn't fit in with their preconceived ideas based on nonsense.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:50 pm

That's it. Nonsense in and nonsense out.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:50 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next