JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 Empty Re: Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Hounders stalking author of book they don't like, even though it hasn't been published yet, back to posts made in 2006:

e: Looking For Madeleine: Anthony Summers
Post Woofer Today at 10:10 pm

This fellow, Tony Summers, is obviously an establishment geyser - BBC an` all that.

On the Education Forum John Simkin raised some questions to Tony Summers; the answer to one was :-

"[quote name="John Simkin" post="65466" date="Jun 15 2006, 06:41 AM"](7) What is your basic approach to writing about what I would call “secret history”? How do you decide what sources to believe? How do you manage to get hold of documents that prove that illegal behaviour has taken place?[/quote]

Give them time, they'll be Stalking the man's entire family, right down to his granny's blood group, in their desperation to prove he's IN IT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing - Page 2 Empty Re: Bushmeat Brown in new fit of carpet-chewing

Post  lily Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:05 pm

It's only a question of time before they find themselves part of a criminal investigation into harassment...... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:06 am

Forker organising hatespam:

What will reviewers in the media make of this book? As its unlikely any reviewer would have the background knowledge to review it properly, I'm not hopeful of objective reviews.

But I suppose we can all post our own reviews on Amazon, assuming Amazon won't censor them!

Pondlife, the lot of them.

Personally, I suspect the book will do rather well, not unlike Kate's book. It won't sink without trace, unlike the garbage churned out by the hate squad.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:15 pm

If it gets good reviews, that should send them over the top.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Anonymous said...
Pat,
To my knowledge Summers/Swan have also contacted Joana and Johanna (for "research" purposes). You might be able to check? These are very specific targets aren't they?
I wonder if the book is a commissioned attempt to name and discredit the blogosphere.

*It is inconceivable to me that the any McCann family members would agree to interviews without prior (perhaps contracted) agreements about the direction taken

Well, I gather there is going to be a section about haters, propaganda and conspiraloons......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Oh good. It would be even better if they do a bit of naming...... Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:03 pm

bushmeat brown: a fool.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:13 pm

Looks like Bennett's stalking, his obsession and his pretendy 'research' is all going to be held up to ridicule in the 'conspiraloon hater' section of the book.

Can't wait - will definitely be buying a copy.  biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:24 pm

The hounders have been Researching aka stalking the authors:

I also looked at the JFK and 9/11. 'Conclusions' on their joint website.
Nothing new, very keen on Oswald being at least one of the shooters and no in depth psychological analysis of participants.
Slates Oliver Stone by hinting he is mental.

1. Oliver Stone IS mental, one look at his most recent documentary work confirms that.

2. 'In depth psychological analysis'? What, Mr Summers didn't add up the numbers hidden in 'JFK' to make sure they came to 7? Or didn't check to see whether the book depository was on a ley line? Didn't find out if the moon was in Uranus when Oswald was born? Didn't find out if Jack Ruby was an illuminati Owl Worshipper? That's the sort of tinfoil hattery they usually think is 'psychological analysis'.

3. Not only was Oswald 'one of the shooters', he was THE shooter. As they would know if they bothered to look at any of the up-to-date-material, it's been proven beyond any reasonable doubt. But hey, since when did conspiraloons bother about boring old 'reality'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:28 pm

God, they're thick. Another hounder is mystified because in another book, about 9/11,the author is..

hinting at Saoudi Arabia being involved which in view of the help they afforded the US in the first Gulf war seems a little strange.

Strange? When 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi? When Bin Laden was a Saudi? One would have thought it was glaringly obvious there was Saudi involvement...

I know, boring stuff like that isn't nearly as exciting as tinfoil-hattery about the planes being holograms, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:01 pm

As the book is going to be covering haters, conspiraloons and carpet-chewers, let's hope Zoe Pillock gets a mention for her deranged contributions.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:11 pm

bb1 wrote:God, they're thick. Another hounder is mystified because in another book, about 9/11,the author is..

hinting at Saoudi Arabia being involved which in view of the help they afforded the US in the first Gulf war seems a little strange.

Strange? When 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi? When Bin Laden was a Saudi? One would have thought it was glaringly obvious there was Saudi involvement...

I know, boring stuff like that isn't nearly as exciting as tinfoil-hattery about the planes being holograms, etc.

My pedicurist told me that she was doing the nails of a woman related to one of those people and she swore she heard them say it was a hologram.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Must be true, then, Lily, though we'd really need a hairdresser to confirm it.

Excuse me, I'm busy adding up the letters in HOUNDERS ARE IDIOTS to see if it comes to 7. Or to 13, I'm never too sure which is worse in conspiraloon world, or which is influenced by Saturn. Or Uranus.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Saturn, Bonny and if it has a bad aspect with Mars that really spells trouble.

Took a look into my crystal ball and saw something strange. Looks like a scout hut...people huddling inside cackling......saw some sausage rolls!!!!  Shocked 

Don't know what it means.  Eek 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Anyone else think that, when this book comes out, the assorted forkers, stalkers, abusers and hatebloggers starring in the conspiraloon section are going to wail that they have been 'misquoted' and entrapped'?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Took a look into my crystal ball and saw something strange. Looks like a scout hut...people huddling inside cackling......saw some sausage rolls!!!!

Did it have a strange name, like Allnuts, Lily? With a secret password to get in? And there were a shower of scruffy-looking loonies chanting from something they called their Reasons?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Bonny/ You must be psychic. How could you know that that is what I saw exactly...... Shocked 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Oh, and A Sauce told me that the Secret Hounding Society are very keen on keeping its members cosy in the winter. As soon as mugs, sorry, Truthseekers, join the Secret Hounding Society, they're given 100 socks each.

Isn't that kind!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Free gifts you say, Bonny? Their generosity knows no bounds.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:41 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t885-bennett-posts-up-re-the-new-book-looking-for-madeleine

9. What was the highest membership the Madeleine Foundation attained?

REPLY: About 45 - during 2010.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Wonder what the purported membership was in the other years.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:05 pm

It's strangely reassuring to know there are so few people prepared to sign up for an internet lynch mob attacking the family of a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm

We always knew that there were not many people they could call on.

I wonder how much money they have in their transparent fund for Gonc?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Re: Madeleine's health records
Post kimHager on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:27 am

I noticed Madeline's hands were shaped odd I wasn't sure if they were photo shopped in ? I too noticed her ears are low set. Too bad she appears put together in every pic we see of aka Maddy

I hope there's a section in the book about sicko freaks like that one, discussing a missing child like a lump of meat.  mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 pm

It will probably come under the umbrella term - sickos.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next