JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:27 pm

Gotchya, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine: Book Sheds Light On Mystery Predator

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:34 pm

lily wrote:Gotchya, Sabot.

One does get a slightly different perspective from the Mod side, Lily. God knows why.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:36 pm

I think you do a great job on the Justice site.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:47 pm

lily wrote:I think you do a great job on the Justice site.

I do hope so, Lily. But it ain't just the sceptics who are the problem. The McCann supporters are just better at it. And a bit more difficult to nail.

Anyway. Full Moon, and I am feeling shirty. So don't cross me tonight.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Oh yes, so it is.  Well I saw it will be last night.  It's not dark yet here.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:41 am

lily wrote:Oh yes, so it is.  Well I saw it will be last night.  It's not dark yet here.

Do you know, Lily, I so love the Full Moon. But it decimates me. I have to fight to stay even remotely positive. For three awful days I almost want to die. And then it passes, as I always know that it will.

It has been a particularly bad one this time, probably due to the moon being a bit closer to Planet Earth than it normally is. So all of this Yes and No Vote has kept me going.

Tonight it will pass over. And tomorrow I will be fine again. Back to my normally positive self. But what a horror this is for me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:45 am

It is particularly beautiful now it's closer to earth - it always looks so majestic.  Without her we could not live on earth.  How amazing is that?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:29 am

I don't have any great desire to teach anyone anything about The Moon. But it is a bit particuliar. It's pattern is nineteen years before it repeats itself. Nineteen years before it will rise and set the same again. But so it will eventually.
Not at all like The Sun. But in the end it is still a pattern.

I have no idea of what this means. Probably nothing at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:09 am

Speaking of patterns and not wanting to take the thread too far away, without the moon, we would probably not be here.

http://www.space.com/12464-earth-moon-unique-solar-system-universe.html
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:47 am

The minute they start talking about nearly unique, I switch off. They simply do not know what the word means.

Not that their ignorance is terminal. Just bloody awful.

The other thing about Full Moon, which I have so far failed to mention, is that I get a bit more perceptive, or whatever..

The more I learn then the less I know. So I have to wonder about what is the point. I don't really want to know about why I have lived longer than some. Or why someone was bright enough to make a Killing bomb, if you ever wanted to know how to split an atom.
I don't want to know these things. Or why they did either.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:51 am

Not much to report this fine autumn morning. Assorted numties, forkers, haters and hounders are still frothing impotently and predictably over the New Book. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 am

Sez Stuck Record of the New Book:

P.S. It will be interesting to read the reviews on this book.

No, it won't, actually, because the hater reaction is utterly predictable, and not worth the effort of reading; watching paint dry is more interesting than anything haters and hatebloggers have to say on the subject.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Oh dear.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post252346.html#p252346

e: That Summers and Swan book.
PostPosted by scoobydoo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh dear, its got a small section on the haters. They are quite flattering about Bennett's education, I suspect he bigged up his qualifications ( geography, really?) And that's as good as it gets for bennett. it refers to behaviour unbecoming, butler gets a mention, as does more arse, Pam Watson, Nigel Moore, Jill havens etc. Oh dear the authors have kept it very factual and avoided the term nut jobs, but the implication is there. Chapters fifteen and sixteen. Bren Ryan is mentioned too as someone who apologised. Oh dear the antis come out of it very badly.

ETA they have not laced into them though as they could have done by questioning pat browns qualifications etc. But this they leave to the reader as they describe how there is no evidence to support their claims, its brilliant, the antis look like fools.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Sez Stuck Record of the New Book:

P.S. It will be interesting to read the reviews on this book.

No, it won't, actually, because the hater reaction is utterly predictable, and not worth the effort of reading; watching paint dry is more interesting than anything haters and hatebloggers have to say on the subject.
He is such a sterling example of an ignoramus from his apparent appalling world view to his robotic responses.

The trolls are not book critics but mayhap he thinks they are. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:55 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post252346.html#p252346

e: That Summers and Swan book.
PostPosted by scoobydoo » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh dear, its got a small section on the haters. They are quite flattering about Bennett's education, I suspect he bigged up his qualifications ( geography, really?) And that's as good as it gets for bennett. it refers to behaviour unbecoming, butler gets a mention, as does more arse, Pam Watson, Nigel Moore, Jill havens etc. Oh dear the authors have kept it very factual and avoided the term nut jobs, but the implication is there. Chapters fifteen and sixteen. Bren Ryan is mentioned too as someone who apologised. Oh dear the antis come out of it very badly.

ETA they have not laced into them though as they could have done by questioning pat browns qualifications etc. But this they leave to the reader as they describe how there is no evidence to support their claims, its brilliant, the antis look like fools.
I imagine they were flattering about his education because they were surprised that someone seemingly well educated could be so ignorant about the law.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Quote from: Jean-Pierre on Today at 10:17:26 AM
Perhaps the next book you should buy, Stephen, is "Law for Dummies".

Then maybe you would understand the difference between material which examines all theories, objectively, and material which makes defamatory claims unsupported by evidence.

Pearls before swine - haters don't, or won't, understand the difference.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:18 pm

BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !
Post PeterMac Today at 11:04 am

Difficult to believe, but true.

Amazon are selling it at £ 9.

Looking For Madeleine Hardcover – 11 Sep 2014
by Anthony Summers (Author), Robbyn Swan (Author)
Be the first to review this item
Hardcover
£9.00
1 Used from £14.16
13 New from £9.00

£9.00
RRP: £18.99
You Save: £9.99 (53%)

Dirtymac demonstrates he knows as little about publishing as he does about custody law, and other police matters..... Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:20 pm

PS - my copy from Amazon, pre-ordered, cost £10 including postage. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:32 pm

bb1 wrote:BOOK ALREADY HALF PRICE ON AMAZON ! !
Post  PeterMac Today at 11:04 am

Difficult to believe, but true.

Amazon are selling it at £ 9.

Looking For Madeleine Hardcover – 11 Sep 2014
by Anthony Summers (Author), Robbyn Swan (Author)
Be the first to review this item
Hardcover
£9.00
1 Used from £14.16
13 New from £9.00

£9.00
RRP: £18.99
You Save: £9.99 (53%)

Dirtymac demonstrates he knows as little about publishing as he does about custody law, and other police matters..... Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
Although that should be surprising, we have come to expect so little from him.   Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:34 pm

Do you suppose he knows about RRP and publishing? Probably not. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Nothing at all, Bonny.  Pretty close to what he knows about law? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Guess whose book review this is?

15 - No shred of evidence against the McCanns, followed by half a chapter on the haters with a detailed review of my chequered career and various campaigns

16 - Blistering chapter against the 'haters' as 'cowards who hid behind their computer screens', though they do add this: "Tony Bennett of the Madeleine Foundation acted openly, not hiding behind a computer screen, nor did enthusiastic supporter Jill Havern, a Birmingham-based driving instructor with a grudge against the National Health Service and Leicester' Glenfield Hospital in particular". A bit about the 'NHS - McCanns' Abuse of Power' blog follows: 'black background, lurid content, distorted photographs of the McCanns'. The word 'haters' seems to appear several times on every page of this chapter
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:05 pm

of course that there is no shred of evidence against the McCanns, this was already proved through Scotland Yard also through PJ.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic7037-50.html

Nasty, sick drivel from the hounders. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:49 pm

That song or whatever it is by Pretendy?   He likes to do sick things like that.  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next