JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

+5
Lamplighter
Sabot
lily
Pedro Silva
bb1
9 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:23 pm

I think she was on BB, then got kicked off and proceeded to slag off the other contestants. She has a dirty mouth. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 Empty Re: 'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS'

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:39 pm

They won't get Two Years, of course. But at least it will take it out of the jurisdiction of The Magistrates Court. Unless they plead Guilty, that is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:41 pm

Thankfully, I don't have a clue who she is.  

Am in awe of the hounders' utterly wonderful skills.  roflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 4h4 hours ago London, England
@bigredflagge Which is PRECISELY what ben thompson larrypkay leanne baulch zm sorcha kathytwinkle were doing to me on #McCann tag & FB #Evil

Pillock still whining about her fellow-haters. Every one just as horrible as the other. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Lay down with dogs etc. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm

lily wrote:Lay down with dogs etc. Rolling Eyes

Nope. My dog hasn't got fleas. You might not believe this, but it is true. Just as we are not all infected.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Good point by Jayelles on the subject of mouthy fat woman with big nose:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=2ebb757aac96c2637b4d6c31b5bce953&start=525

They shriek about everyone and anyone who makes money off of Madeleine, yet they don't mind when it's Amaral or Katie Hopkins - because they are making money out of ANTI McCann. I am quite convinced these people get off on hurting the McCanns

IMO, there's little doubt about it; the McCanns are just the target for their sadistic glee.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Let's face it, if it were not the McCanns, it would be someone else they would target.  Haters just gotta hate.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:12 pm

It was, IMO, very telling that a good few of them turned on Leyland for incorrect behaviour on finding Sky's crime correspondent on her doorstep. If it was me I would off.....etc.

The speed with which their hatred was transferred to one of their own was very revealing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Just another way in which to blame The McCanns. Brenda Leyland let them down when she could Off told it all.

Such a sad story. A lonely, relatively old woman who had nothing else in her life.

Well, I'll tell you what, I don't have a lot going on in my life either. I don't see much of my children, most of whom think I failed miserably, and now see me as a silly old fart.

Well, feck them. I love them all half to death. And would never do what Brenda did.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:14 pm

'TWO YEARS JAIL FOR VILE TROLLS' - Page 4 B0f7UCAIIAIo_YT

When the haters see that, they'll be demanding that Gonzo sues the weathermen.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:19 pm

Yer well....is the media sending a message?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:24 pm

They must be, Lily, there's a story about being sick above Gonzalo, and a 'believe it or not' story next to it. These things don't happen by accident, do they? Tick tock, the tide is turning. Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:52 pm

The tide certainly is and to prove it, look at the Sandals ad.  Wink

There will be some puckering of buns in Portugal tonight.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=5f09a9e0e7b92625d9397b25d220a5d8&start=525

Re: Police investigate McCann trolls
Postby Jayelles » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:23 am

I am told that chief McCann obsessive and master hate campaign manipulator Dodgy Paul Rees has yet ANOTHER new ID on Twitter - @papa___rici. This is because his last "main" Twitter account was suspended along with all his former ones.

What a life eh? A sad and pathetic little life.

What's even funnier is that they imagine no-one knows that most of them have ten socks apiece, just like the hounders. Do they never, ever wonder why their pathetic, endless, nasty petitions get nowhere? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:54 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=f2510e1b49a1396ee8bcdc329b664e7f&start=550

And yes, Sweepyface was involved in the sick little campaign to sabotage the book via the review system. She and her pal Isabelle Mcfadden evidently thought it would be good fun to do that. They also joined forces to target the McCann creche nanny. I hope she went to the police.

One shudders to think what the police have found on Leyland's computer/s. Nothing pleasant, that's for sure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Here's a thing. The current top meme with the haters is, Oh, we can't talk about the McCanns, it's evil Orwellian nazi censorship!

Have any of them ever asked themselves WHY they imagine they are entitled to talk about a family of total strangers 24/7/52? Why do they even want to? Have they nothing else in their lives, no other interests, or are they all like Ms Leyland, obsessed with the McCann family to the point of madness?

Far from being Sceptical Truthseekers, as they imagine themselves to be, they're more like deranged groupies, with their obsession with the McCann family and their hero-worship of a disgraced ex-cop, and would, IMO, be well-advised to seek help from mental health professsionals.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:57 pm

Cannot argue with one word of that, Bonny.  thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Congratulations to one J. Gamble for making it clear to the current Toast of the Trolls, conspiraloon Poulton, that she and her ilk are NOT 'entitled' to issue demands and harrass anyone they take it into their pointy, empty heads to target. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · Oct 20
Who on my Twitter has Jim Gamble NOT blocked. Please let him know that a Twitter block will not stop team pursuing him for answers #mcann TY

Sounds very much like a threat - what is the 'team'? Mutton and co? Incidentally, I am astounded that anyone is putting much trust in Poulton after her leading role in wrecking Lizard TV.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Talk about Dumb and Dumber.  What an idiot she is in her attempt to 'make it' in any kind of media.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:57 pm

You've only got to take a look at the kind of people she hangs around with to see what a loser she is; the high spot of her 'career' was the wrecking of Icke telly. Now, she's milking every right-on, conspiraloon cause for all it's worth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Some fascinating info on Poulton's previous fkc-ups and her peculiar idea of 'research':

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=6589&sid=6a6af246f45ae98071844cf88dbdf6a1&start=150

Re: They LIE when they say they are not haters!
Postby Jayelles » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:40 pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Jim Gamble will have got the full skinny on her.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Fuller comments on Poulton's nonsense:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7098&sid=32d50573d8170e44b5207de4a84fe154&start=550

Police investigate McCann trolls
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next