JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SUN: MADDIE IS TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS

+5
Pedro Silva
Sabot
crazytony
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: MADDIE IS TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:07 am

Ah yes, the one who boasts of being a FB friend of Gonc...

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Goncsc10

I am sure that will make a nice headline for the Sun, along with a few of its choicer posts.

Or what about the Hindley fan? The media already have this, and others like it:

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 More_h10

Well, what do they think is going to happen? This is a full-blown campaign against them, and it WILL spread to other papers.

And just look at all the abuse they have hurled at journos over the years - did they think they would never be called to account for any of that?

Interesting point here:
http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/09/15/about-time-too/

quote:

And can you imagine how the Sun will report these orders? They won’t report and just use the anonymous name they create for themselves, will they?

Of course not, it will be headlines like **** **** who posts under the pseudonym of ****** has been convicted of trolling or had an order issued against them by ****** Court. And we all know how newspapers like to kill a couple of birds with one stone. Yes there will be the bit in there where they state that they are a supporter of Tony Bennett of the Madeleine Foundation and Goncalo Amaral who wrote the book which was banned and maybe banned yet again if the ex Detective, who has been convicted of perjury and falsifying documents, loses a libel action being brought by the McCanns against him.

We warned them this would happen one day, time and time again. The day of reckoning is now here, and they needn't bother screeching, But I was only sayin my Free Speach rite.

The media know ALL about them. Tick tock, the floodgates are opening.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: MADDIE IS TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 am

MEMEMEMEMEME doesn't seem too happy at being lumped in with the hoi polloi trolls rofl rofl rofl

Oh dear what a shame, never mind. Troll is troll is troll. Doesn't matter if they use three syllables or one, they all dance to the same troll drumbeat.

I hate them McCanns, I want that child to be dead, make her be dead, my life will be ruined if she isn't dead, I hate them McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 am

bb1 wrote:And DAVE WHITELEGG cant be that much of a Cyber Security Expert (whatever that is) if he has never heard of proxy servers, throwaway accounts or, for that matter, false names and addresses.

That hater troll has clearly never heard of proxy strippers - can't hide your ip behind those.

That hater troll clearly doesn't know that UNTRACEABLE only applied to movies - go and ask all the ANONS who got the police kicking down their doors thanks to Assange and the DDOS.
It takes me ten seconds to strip their proxies, including the Japanese latest one.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:20 am

The Sun has got its teeth into this one, good and proper.

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Target10

Oh dear, I can see a few Universities being visited. Especially one in Liverpool, where warnings have been given in the past.

Last edited by Maggs on Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 am

And they needn't think that they aren't Trolling because they are posting on Forums like MM and Havern's where everybody agrees with them. These people are all Trolls.
Nasty, cruel and ugly beings who try to hide their identities. They are all Trolling The McCanns, amongst others.
They are deliberately twisting evidence, when they aren't actually making it up. This is the real definition of A Troll.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:31 am

Maggs wrote:The Sun has got its teeth into this one, good and proper.

Oh dear, I can see a few Universities being visited. Especially one in Liverpool, where warnings have been given in the past.

I think RothleyPillowcase is Slumming. Very Slumming. Laffin is her bit of rough, as it were. And she has access to words that Laffin will never have heard of.
I expect he makes her feel superior, although that wouldn't be difficult.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:32 am

They are in meltdown, it's so funny to see them trying to pretend the Sun can't possibly be talking about them.

Let's see..

1. Are they part of an online lynch mob that targets innocent people? YES

2. Do they take delight in discussing ways in which a missing child could have died at her parents' hands, despite the fact that there is no reason to think the child is even dead? YES

3. Do they enjoy inventing vile scenarios in which they accuse innocent people of being 'gravediggers'/clones/paedophiles, etc? YES

4. Do they have multi-ids which they use when trolling on other sites, thinking no-one knows who they are? YES

Well, we all know what they do - and so do the media. The media's known for a while, in fact- do the hater trolls still think all those abusive emails to Ms Lazzelli and others were big and clever now?

Tick tock, the tide has turned and the floodgates have opened Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 am

bb1 wrote:They are in meltdown, it's so funny to see them trying to pretend the Sun can't possibly be talking about them.

Let's see..

1. Are they part of an online lynch mob that targets innocent people? YES

2. Do they take delight in discussing ways in which a missing child could have died at her parents' hands, despite the fact that there is no reason to think the child is even dead? YES

3. Do they enjoy inventing vile scenarios in which they accuse innocent people of being 'gravediggers'/clones/paedophiles, etc? YES

4. Do they have multi-ids which they use when trolling on other sites, thinking no-one knows who they are? YES

Well, we all know what they do - and so do the media. The media's known for a while, in fact- do the hater trolls still think all those abusive emails to Ms Lazzelli and others were big and clever now?

Tick tock, the tide has turned and the floodgates have opened Pcorneater
I personally think the front page of the Sun should be adorned wth Hindley Wrafter's picture.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

The Sun certainly has the screenshots of her praising Myra Hindley, Tony, so who knows?

And there is her more recent posts, dribbling with excitement about seeing Kate McCann being hung:

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Hangra10

I am sure the media have just been biding their time with a lot of the material they have about these creatures.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:45 am

What will they do now, do you think? Their entire neighbourhoods could find out who they are at any minute.
And I bet that they are all fat and unemployed. Although being fat and unemployed doesn't necessarily make anyone a Troll. So, sorry about that inference.

Personally, I think that they will all disappear. Probably into Private Forums. But we have ways of getting into those.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:48 am

Here's one that certainly is fat - the fat, filthy, failed drag queen. It's too disgusting to actually post:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img535/4926/obscene.png

That should do wonders for the anti-McCann trolls, stuck on the front page of the Sun, along with a few from Wrafter praising Myra Hindley because she didn't torture and murder children for financial gain.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:48 am

bb1 wrote:The Sun certainly has the screenshots of her praising Myra Hindley, Tony, so who knows?

And there is her more recent posts, dribbling with excitement about seeing Kate McCann being hung:

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Hangra10

I am sure the media have just been biding their time with a lot of the material they have about these creatures.
I look at it this way Bonny, those who spew their hate for the McCanns on twitter; are crying out for attention. The Sun is merely answering the fools calls. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 am

Yes. Good idea, Tony. Give them all of the attention that they desire. They will be jeered at in the streets, and laughed at all the way to The Dole Office. And in the unlikely eventuality of any of them having a job, their employers are about to find out who they are, and what they have been doing on Company Computers during Company Time.
Won't that be fun.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:51 pm

Interestingly, the haters are all dragging up that old Tony Parsons piece, and mysteriously trying to make out that it is 'trolling'.

In fact, if you reread it, knowing what we do now about Gonc - and the whole investigation under him - it shows remarkable insight:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/10/29/oh-up-yours-senor-115875-20024113/

OH, UP YOURS, SENOR

Tony Parsons 29/10/2007

Portugal's ambassador to Britain, Senor Antonio Santana Carlos, says that the Madeleine McCann case has seriously damaged relations between the two countries. Well, whose fault is that?

It is the fault of the spectacularly stupid, cruel Portuguese police. I have never much cared for the convention of calling cops "pigs" or "filth", but I am happy to make an exception.

They have tried to cover their humiliation at coming nowhere close to finding that stolen child by fitting up her parents.

The decline in relations is also the fault of the appalling Portuguese media, happy to print any piece of poisonous trash spoon-fed to them by "police sources" treating the abduction of a small child as light entertainment.

And the Portuguese public must also take their share of the blame. The sight of locals jeering at Kate McCann as she went in for questioning made me feel as though these leering bumpkins were not from another country, but another planet.

Advertisement - article continues below »

And the good ambassador can also be blamed for the decline in relations.

When he should be exercising a little diplomacy, he huffs and he puffs about the McCanns' tragic decision to leave their children sleeping alone on the night Madeleine was stolen.

"In Portugal we have the concept of a nuclear family," sniffs Senor Carlos. "That the families all live together."

They made a mistake, ambassador. Their lives have been wrecked. That is punishment enough, without your asinine, unwanted comments.

And I would respectfully suggest that in future, if you can't say something constructive about the disappearance of little Madeleine, then you just keep your stupid, sardine-munching mouth shut.

He should have kept well out of it - he must have known that Gonc was himself an arguido, over his involvement in the torture of the mother of another missing child, and should never have been anywhere near the McCann case.

He must have known that Almeida was likewise an arguido, over the alleged torture of a suspect in a theft case, and should have never been anywhere near the McCann case.

With the 20/20 vision of hindsight, Parsons was right - I bet he knew Gonc was an arguido.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 pm

This just gets worse for me, as all of this appalling old stuff is repeated. The Portuguese Judiciary is a disgrace.
Of course they knew about Amaral, and the rest of them.

What did The British Government think they were going to do if Kate or Gerry fell down the stairs at Portimao Police Station? Send in the SAS?
They did sweet bugger all to rescue Michael Cook.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Anyone who still kids themselves that Kate McCann wouldn't have had an 'accident' on those dangerous police station stairs if Gonc had had his way, has only to look at the way Foul Flores casually made this remark when talking to Gonc:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

I feel ill every time I see that.

Mind you, what else can you expect from someone who thinks watching animals die in agony is wonderful entertainment.

Flores is one sick puppy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:28 pm

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

Yes Bonny, half beaten to death probably Comeonthen
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Maggie_Thistle Margaret
@Fat_Salz Thanks for the advice and well done smile Justice for madeleine #mccann keep up the good work ....

Is this her idea of 'good work' - it is too disgusting to actually post in public. Fatslag at his best:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img535/4926/obscene.png
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:43 pm

SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Gate10

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:45 pm

bb1 wrote:SUN: MADDIE IS  TARGET OF INTERNET TROLLS - Page 2 Gate10

rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:49 pm

And Bennett has had Writgate x 3 rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:53 pm

bb1 wrote:And Bennett has had Writgate x 3 rofl
And if he keeps his twittering up, it's going to be x 4.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=879243ba4a7194f4

They've done exactly that thing, Tony. Thereby, of course, confirming that they are indeed trolls.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:58 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=879243ba4a7194f4

They've done exactly that thing, Tony. Thereby, of course, confirming that they are indeed trolls.
Such a pity the journalist is a professional; otherwise she may have done a Bennett.
Like posting the mails on the Internet.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Do you know what amazes me, the fools know the media have all the PJ files on disc.
The media stood in line in Portugal to obtain them on the day they were released.
Which means the media know everything.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next