JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED

2 posters

Go down

YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED Empty YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED Empty Re: YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:26 pm

I am sorry, LL, but that is a ridiculous charge. There seems to be NO suggestion that he committed atrocities himself, or that he was at Auschwitz as anything other than a conscript who witnessed atrocities.

It stinks of political correctness, frankly.

It would, IMO, make far more sense to get him to put everything he saw and remembered on tape, as a permanent reminder of what happened there.

He applied to get transferred out - does that sound like he was enjoying himself?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED Empty Re: YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE - 93 YEAR OLD AUSCHWITZ GUARD CHARGED

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Oh, and where did he run and hide?

He got transferred to active service before the end of the war, was cleared by the Allies in 1948, and since then has been living a normal life in Lower Saxony, having freely spoken to a German magazine about what he witnessed.

I'm sorry, this is PC bullsh*t, and demeans the very cause it seeks to support.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:47 pm

I think this is actually being allowed in order that he can clear himself of participation in the ghastly hellhole that was Auschwitz. Under German law, as I remember, he has a right to demand a trial to prove his innocence as far as the actual slaughter is concerned. He may also have useful information regarding the few SS killers still at large and this is a way to actually get the information out in the open and the murderers named. Then they can be tracked down. As he is said to be in good health despite his advanced age his appearing in open court to point the finger is a good move. Also, charges made against him do have to be answered, and it is a good way to ensure Mossad don't 'do an Eichmann' on him by trying him in Germany, there are no Statutes of Limitations in force re ex-Nazis. I may be wrong, but that is how I see it. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:01 pm

If that is indeed the case, then that is fair enough, LL.

But the way the Mail has presented it is appalling. A conscript, little more than a teenager, gets sent to work at Auschwitz, sees terrible things, is involved in NO atrocities or cruelty, is transferred to active service at his own request, cleared of wrong-doing in 1948, tells his story and gets on with his life - and now this?

The way it is told by the Mail is a disgrace, persecution in itself. I hope your interpretation is correct; Mossad should be on a War Criminals list themselves for their conduct in recent times.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down