JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery

+4
Max
lily
bb1
Pedro Silva
8 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 Empty Re: Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery

Post  lily Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:25 pm

They wouldn't want tourists to know about such propaganda.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 Empty Re: Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:33 am

It don't half make you wonder, in the light of recent revelations.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 B_IMXPuU0AABfSh

Just a reminder. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:43 pm

Thanks Bonny.  thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Teddy ‏@TeddyShepherd 2h2 hours ago
@K9Truth @KavanaghAikens Don't ask me where, but I have seen a PJ reference where they attribute cadavers myth to family members #McCann

Creator of obscene photoshopping fails to explain that the 'PJ reference' is none other than Gonzo's old chum Cristovao, the Smithman lookalike.

Why aren't they asking why Cristovao invented the whole thing?

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 B_IMXPuU0AABfSh
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Why, you say?  What does he have to hide?   Why did he want to frame Kate?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:37 pm

According to Queen HoHo of the Varnish:

UPDATE (but of little significance to change anything)
We have learned from the court in Lisbon that a request was filed on the 12th of March by one of the parties, therefore delaying the start of the 30-day period that is indicated by Portuguese law for the judge to issue a verdict.
This period will now start counting from the end of this week/the start of next week. Please keep in mind that the 30-day time frame is merely indicative. Also please keep in mind that filing a last-minute request does not necessarily have a tactical significance. We will keep you updated as possible

Gonzo dreamed up yet another Cunning Stunt to try to delay the inevitable, has he? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:41 pm

I wonder if the useful idiots er fans oblige him with dreaming up excuses?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 am

The Smithman lookalike is up in court this week:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/pereira_cristovao_ja_esta_no_tribunal.html

Paulo Pereira Cristovao already on the Campus of Justice in Lisbon, where early on Wednesday begins the trial of Cardinal case. The former vice president of Sporting is accused of a serious fraud crime, another of money laundering, embezzlement two plus a wanton through computer, an illegitimate access and, finally, a slanderous denunciation aggravated. The case was triggered by sending an anonymous letter denouncing an alleged bribe the referee assistant Joseph Cardinal, named for a game between Sporting and the Sea, in April 2012, letter that the president of the Portuguese Football Federation, Fernando Gomes, would reach the PJ, after it was handed by the President of 'lions', Godinho Lopes.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/portugal/detalhe/pereira_cristovao_ja_esta_no_tribunal.html

Please note, these are ONLY the charges relating to Sporting Lisbon, not the latest charges.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:46 pm

http://sol.pt/noticia/275671

Case Cardinal: Defendant confirms surveillance footballers Sporting

08/04/2015 20:17:46

The former vice president of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristovao started today on trial in Lisbon, under the 'Cardinal case', in session with the other accused in the case has confirmed that the club watched their players.

Victor Viegas said he was contacted by Paulo Pereira Cristovao, former Inspector of Judicial Police, to make a "monitoring of the assets of the club and its social life," which he called "an almost invisible work".

Viegas said that the contract between your company - Businlog - created for this purpose was signed by Godinho Lopes and Carlos Barbosa, who at the time was president and vice president of Sporting, respectively.

The Businlog hired after two employees to the Right Expert, an undertaking which was linked Paulo Pereira Cristovao, who along with Victor Viegas were in charge of monitoring and support to the players.

Victor Viegas confirmed the existence of a list of names, addresses and license plates of the cars of footballers, explaining that it also had data on women of some players and it was updated as we had inputs and outputs on the roster.

The two employees were, according to Victor Viegas, Joaquim Alves and Rui Martins, which, according to the indictment, will be involved in an attempt to bribe the referee assistant Joseph Cardinal.

The defendant explained that he received monthly Sporting 8,000 euros, of which 6,000 were channeled to the Right Expert to pay the two employees.

Paulo Pereira Cristovao, who is being held in prison in Évora since March 3 as part of another process, decided not to testify at the first session of the trial, presided by Judge Marisa Arnedo.

The former vice president of Sporting is accused of a serious fraud crime, another of money laundering, embezzlement two plus a wanton through computer, an illegitimate access and, finally, a slanderous denunciation aggravated.

About Victor Viegas, which guaranteed never to have been asked for any surveillance referees or members of the club direction, hang the charges of aggravated fraud, money laundering and wanton by computer.

During the afternoon session, the jury court heard the former referee assist José Cardinal - who is an assistant in the process - which has reportedly been the victim of bribery attempt by Paulo Pereira Cristovao.

Cardinal confirmed it had received in your account a sum of 2,000 euros, days before a game between Sporting and the Sea, for which it was named.

Cardinal said he realized that it was a "trap" and so decided to donate the money the association of social solidarity.

"I called Vítor Pereira, president of the Board of Arbitration, and said to him, '. I am the victim of a trap I will ask you to get me out of the game'," said Cardinal.

Former assistant referee said he lived "months of anguish" between December 2011 and April 2012, when the Judicial Police investigated the case after a complaint.

Cardinal explained the whole situation affected your personal and sporting life, adding that eventually gave up the idea of ​​becoming observer after leaving the arbitration.

For the first session was scheduled hearing of former Sporting Godinho Lopes, but was eventually postponed, as the other two witnesses for May 6.

Early in the session, the lawyer Paulo Pereira Cristovao, Paulo Farinha Alves, requested the trial to be made behind closed doors, but the application was rejected.

Last October, as part of the sports courts, the Disciplinary Board of the Portuguese Football Federation suspended Paulo Pereira Cristovao for 15 months and punished him with a fine of three thousand euros.

Paulo Pereira Cristovao is in custody since March 3, charged with aggravated robbery, conspiracy and kidnapping in connection with another case.

Lusa / SOL

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Early in the session, the lawyer Paulo Pereira Cristovao, Paulo Farinha Alves, requested the trial to be made behind closed doors, but the application was rejected.

Wonder why Gonzo and his chums don't like court cases being reported on?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:32 am

They don't like the truth getting out there do they?  biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:29 am

But strangely, only too keen to lean information when it suits them.

So Cristovao will be in prison for the duration of this Trial, and win or lose, will then have to stay there until the next case comes up for Trial.
This could all take some time, Folks, as is the won't with Portuguese Justice.

Karma at it's best.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:58 am

he truly deserves to be in jail for a very long time.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 Empty Pereira Cristovao second trial session postponed

Post  Max Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:15 am

Pereira Cristovao second trial session postponed

The trial of the "Case Cardinal" continues on 22.

By SAPO Sport sapodesporto@sapo.pt

The second session of the trial of Paul Christopher Pereira, former vice president of Sporting, under the "Process Cardinal" was postponed.

The session was scheduled for this morning, but will be held only on 22 April at the Palace of Justice in Lisbon.

It is recalled that Pereira Cristovao is being held, but in other proceedings, being charged with aggravated robbery, kidnapping and criminal association.

http://desporto.sapo.pt/futebol/primeira_liga/artigo/2015/04/15/segunda-sessao-de-julgamento-de-pereira-cristovao-adiada

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:31 am

postponed? that is insane, oh well, at least, the barsteward is in jail, which is where he should be.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:19 am

Yes, he's in jail, so why worry if it's postponed? I doubt if he'll be intimidating too many witnesses from behind bars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:28 pm

bb1, I agree with you, I wonder if that postponed is to investigate deeper his crimes.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm

If they are, then they have a very big and dirty job ahead of them, Pedro.

Like any sane person, I couldn't give a flying one if Cristovao is behind bars till his many trials to come. Best place for him, though I don't see him being any too popular with the other jailbirds.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 5:54 pm

Thanks to Myths:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7510&start=125

for spotting this:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/nacional/detalhe/paulo_pereira_cristovao_pediu_para_destruir_provas.html

6th May

Rui Martins, one of the key witnesses from ' Cardinal ' case, said this Wednesday in court that the Sporting Vice President Paulo Pereira Cristóvão asked him to destroy evidence linked to the deposit in the account of the Assistant Referee José Cardinal.

"A day or two after I made the deposit in Funchal, Paulo Pereira Cristóvão told me to throw away the clothes and the hat I used and, after I questioned why, said only that paid me the value of clothing," said Rui Martins.

The former employee of Primus Lex, a company of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, confirmed have traveled to Funchal, at the request of former Vice President ' Leo ', to make a deposit of 2000 euros, in cash, an account of which was only the Bank identification number (NIB).

"He ordered me to go to the Madeira make a deposit"
"The December 19, 2011, asked me personal data to buy airline tickets and ordered me to go to the Madeira to make a deposit," he explained, adding: "at his request I didn't sign my name on the deposit slip, made just a scribble (...) and when I returned to Lisbon handed the ticket at a desk ".

At issue is a 2000 EUR deposit made on account of Joseph Cardinal, days before a game between the Sporting and the sea, for which the Assistant Referee was appointed. Later he was sent an anonymous letter denouncing an alleged bribe to Cardinal, letter that the President of the Portuguese Football Federation, Fernando Gomes, would reach the judicial police, after the same have been delivered by the President of the ' Lions ', Godinho Lopes.

The witness explained that he only realised the scale of the problem months later, on the eve of the searches, when he saw a news story that spoke in that warehouse. "Joined the news to my going to Madeira. Questioned by Paulo Pereira Cristóvão message, which was in Bilbao, and he replied: ' tomorrow '. Never talked about, "he said.

Surveillance the footballers
Rui Martins, who in the video footage collected in Bank agency of Funchal comes up with his cap on his head and a coat, explained that Paulo Pereira Cristóvão Secretary handed him shortly after arriving in Lisbon, a sealed envelope to be delivered in the House of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão.

The witness said not knowing the existence of personal data lists of referees and players, but admitted to having done surveillance to three Sporting players: Jeffrén, Carrillo and Onyewu. " There were players who were more problematic, what was required of me was to see if they were at home after a certain time. I passed by the houses and via if there was light on and if the cars were parked, "he explained.

Rui Martins admitted that Paulo Pereira Cristóvão asked him to create a company, the Right Expert, which came through another company, Businlog, monies paid by Sporting for a follow-up of the assets of the Club.

Christopher "knew how to give back"
The Head Office of the Right Expert, who was actually a company managed by Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, was the home of the mother of Rui Martins. "My mother doesn't know how to read and write and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão knew that," said Rui Martins, confirming that the former Vice President of Sporting was the only moving company Bill that, in total, have received 57 thousand euros.

Rui Martins said agreeing to cooperate in the establishment of company for being in order to contract with Primus Lex and admitted that Paulo Pereira Cristóvão knew how to give back.

The Court, chaired by judge Marisa Arnedo, will continue to listen to the May 13 Rui Martins, in the morning and hear Godinho Lopes during the afternoon of the same day. The hearing of former President of Sporting was scheduled for today but was postponed due to lack of time.

Pereira Cristóvão, who is detained in prision de Évora since March 3 in the context of another process, is accused of a crime of swindling qualified, another of money laundering, two of embezzlement, another of wanton through illegitimate access, a computer and, finally, one of calumnious denunciation aggravated.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Just in case anyone has forgotten who Cristovao is:

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 Criste10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 6:08 pm

What a piece of work he is.  

You know, Bonny, I can never get over just how much he looks like that IdentityKit image.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 11, 2015 6:10 pm

Wonder why the Gonzo Cult never say a word about Cristovao and secret societies?

Gonzo's chum Paulo Pereira Cristovao arrested for armed robbery - Page 9 401748
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 11, 2015 6:12 pm

Why?  It doesn't link in with their er...conspiracy theories tied to Gerry McCann et al.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon May 11, 2015 10:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMWbxYjcNBs

Thought it was here somewhere!

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next