JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 Empty Re: LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 am

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan
#mccann Hey chocolateEclair. Some of us just don't care. I have dared SKY and the BBC to film me . DARED THEM. They daren't.

Probably got ample footage of rent-a-gobs already.

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=50

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 _69528040_protest2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23867599

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 Empty Re: LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:10 am

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3 mins3 minutes ago
@CaroleShooter @fiorifan Brenda was chosen for #mccann PR stunt for optimum hurt and distress, they knew it would devastate her.

Yes, because women that fantasise about kicking people's teeth in, cackle at the thought of terrifying young women and causing them to lose their jobs, call people f*cktards and 'prostitutes that peddle their ar@es' and laugh about others 'doing a Jonestown' are so caring and sensitive. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:12 am

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 16 mins16 minutes ago
#mccann Hey chocolateEclair. Some of us just don't care. I have dared SKY and the BBC to film me . DARED THEM. They daren't.

So, why is there an interview with her on the BBC website, then?

Ann-Kristine Westwood says the UK government and its allies have acted like terrorists

Haters = liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 am

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7419

Re: BILLY BULLSHITTER aka Smithy
Postby catkins » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:45 am

His friend Ms.Screechy Poulton could take lessons on how to approach people for comment..... from Martin Brunt.....

I can't see him approaching a woman on her own with his groupies in tow, one who swore at said woman...or using nasty tactics to get a comment...followed by tweeting bitchy comments about awful behaviour afterwards.

Quite. But at least the harrassment from Poulton and her mob of vigilantes is now a matter of record at the court, so they needn't bother with their usual crying, whining and playing the victim when it comes back to bite them on the bum,
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:04 pm

One mother we spoke to said that it was like a modern-day version of the hysteria that gripped Salem in the 17th century, when the small Massachusetts town became convinced that witches were living in its midst. Eventually, however, a different — but perhaps even more shocking — version of events than the satanic claims was revealed to the police by the Draper children: they had been pressured, they eventually admitted, into making up the claims by their mother and her boyfriend

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006894/The-yummy-mummy-satanic-sex-cult-smears-terrorised-swish-suburb-Yoga-teacher-forced-children-make-false-abuse-allegations-against-teachers-priests-father.html#ixzz3VD3U4D2Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And the haters lapped up every invented, revolting word, in a frenzy of one-handed typing and lynchmobbery. Sadly, there is no chance they will learn anything from the Hampstead Hoax....they're so sick in the head, they're more likely to be disappointed that there wasn't a word of truth in it.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:14 pm

The repercussions have not been simply confined to intimidating and threatening emails. At morning service at the church attached to Christ Church primary school yesterday, parishioners were confronted by a group of between 20 and 30 of Draper’s supporters, who hurled abuse at them and held up their mobile phones to film them as they arrived.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3006894/The-yummy-mummy-satanic-sex-cult-smears-terrorised-swish-suburb-Yoga-teacher-forced-children-make-false-abuse-allegations-against-teachers-priests-father.html#ixzz3VD6JkZ5H
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sounds just like Poulton's antics on Friday.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:36 pm

bb1 wrote:ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan  

Probably got ample footage of rent-a-gobs already.

Can't say I blame them.  Look how horrible and harsh she looks.   Enough to scare people from their food.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 pm

I'm sick to death of deranged harpies and their lynchmob supporters, Lily.

The likes of Poulton, Hutton, Hoho and Smiffy needn't delude themselves they're the figureheads of any imaginary 'Truthseeking' cause - they're not. They're the ringleaders that whipped superstitious peasants up into a frenzy till they burned their own neighbours; they're the dirtbags that encouraged lynch mobs in the bad old Deep South to torture and murder poor black people; they're the Gauleiters that incited foolish Germans to denounce their friends for being Jewish, or their own families for being 'dissenters'.

They've always been with us, in all their ugly ignorance, malice and sickness; nowadays, they have keyboards, unfortunately.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Me too Bonny.  The bottom line is, who cares what they have to say?  They are not important in ordinary society.  

The problem is that they prey on the vulnerable, as that is how can get their 'fix'.  

Anyone who needs a 'fix' is an addict, as we are all aware. 

The lot of them are in serious denial.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:09 pm

http://stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7565&start=25

***note it is at this point 11.36 to be precise, that the coroner pauses to speak to her clerk, who then proceeds to give Ann-Kristine, twitter troll, and chum of Poulton, her first warning for being disrespectful during proceedings, she's told she'll be removed it she continues***

That's her LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 9 _69528040_protest2 causing trouble in the courtroom. Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:11 pm

It's on our return that the troll to my left. Ann-Kristine (chum of Poulton) gets her second warning about her conduct during the inquests proceedings and is asked again to RESPECT the court and the coroner.

Re: The inquest of Brenda Leyland
Postby Randomleigh » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:47 am

Chinagirl wrote:
What, exactly, was this Ann-Kristine person saying/doing to disrupt proceedings, and occasioning the coroner's admonition? Was she making loud disparaging remarks towards the witnesses or the coroner?

Both! A total embarrassment to herself, the coroner, witnesses, Brenda's family and to Brenda. She should be thoroughly ashamed of herself, but of course, she isn't!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:06 pm

The no class brigade do like to hang out together.  I wonder if she viewed the disgust she instilled in the court to be a good thing?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:11 pm

What else can you expect from them? That's what they do when they don't like what they're hearing anywhere, never mind in a court room. They're just a thuggish mob - look how they spam any media outlet that leaves Comments open with their repellent, ignorant drivel.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Ordinary people would feel shame at doing that at the very least.   I guess they are a species of subhumans.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:52 pm

They seem to have no concept of manners, no empathy, no respect - they really are just a mob of baying thugs. The only good thing is that all that was witnessed by court officials, as was their attempt to harrass and intimidate that woman later on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: Accosted by Sonia Poulton
Postby Randomleigh » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:42 pm

I thought it was time to do a comparison between Poultons "approach" of me and Martin Brunts "approach" of Brenda Leyland and have a look at the differnces. One thing that is the same is< that neither of us were expecting it.
The differences, when Martin Brunt approached Brenda Leyland outside her home, he called out her name, identified himself and then asked her "why do you use your twitter account to attack the McCanns"?

When Sonia Poulton accosted me, I'm calling it accosted because that's an accurate description of what happened, she didnt identify herself, she waved her arms around ( a lot) and started to spit out vile lies and false accusations at me "so Randomleigh what have you got to say for yourself, here to laugh at Brenda Leyland , you who claimed to be a police officer, one of those reponsible for the hounding of Brenda"
Not one single words of what she screeched is actually TRUE!! If she were a proper investigative journalist she would have known that. Instead she's gathered her information, without checking it, from some of the biggest nut jobs ever to disgrace twitter and decided it must be "true". When Martin Brunt asked his question to Brenda Leyland about using her twitter account to attack the McCanns, he got a response, not a denial, Brenda stated "I'm entitled to do that".
...full post at link.

Frankly, Poulton is as crazy as the rest of them, and if she has a Press card - she shouldn't. There is some speculation that she isn't actually accredited, as she sat with the loud-mouthed vigilantes, not the real media.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:59 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton Mar 20
@fiorifan It's an organised campaign. She was reporting for team. #mccanns should publicly denounce these online savages. But will they
?

Poulton sounds like a total whackjob. And the only 'online savages' I can see are - her and her mob of vigilantes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:30 pm

I see the woman who was hassled by Poulton and the mob has made something crystal clear:

Dear Sonia Poulton, you DO NOT have my consent to use the footage you got of me, for video or any other publication

Good job there were plenty of witnesses at the court to the conduct of Poulton and her gang.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:34 pm

What a spectacle they made of The Inquest. But then they have absolutely no respect for The Law. They want Anarchy. But they won't like it if they get because they will be the first to run into trouble. No survival skills, you see. And Ryan waving his Lady's Shot Gun around won't help.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:38 pm

bb1 wrote:I see the woman who was hassled by Poulton and the mob has made something crystal clear:

Dear Sonia Poulton, you DO NOT have my consent to use the footage you got of me, for video or any other publication

Good job there were plenty of witnesses at the court to the conduct of Poulton and her gang.
Pcorneater Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:41 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7566&start=75

Re: Accosted by Sonia Poulton
Postby scoobydoo » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Why are they lying and saying that the court ruled leyland was not a troll. They actually said that in the 400 tweets about the mccanns there was nothing criminal. As she sent thousands of tweets about the McCann case but not always mentioning the mccanns those 400 pale into insignificance. I think spreading a lie that a nanny was a prostitute who to quote leyland "peddled her arse" and then gloating that the nanny was scared because of the harassment against her is beyond trolling.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:51 am

On the subject of Ms Greasy Hair:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7565&start=50

Incidentally, she's claiming she 'doortsepped' the BBC, by which she means she walked up to them and started ranting.
They declined to use it.
She's now offering to have an open, live debate with Sky. I think she's confused and thinks that when she gibbers at THE sky she might get a reply.

The BBC will save the footage for a documentary about the failures of Care in the Community, and nutters being allowed to roam free. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:53 am

As I said, she's painted a picture of BL's supporters as being loud, rude and unhinged. Not something the family would have wanted.

Good point; one cannot imagine a respectable, normal family wanting anything to do with nutjob haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:36 pm

bb1 wrote:As I said, she's painted a picture of BL's supporters as being loud, rude and unhinged. Not something the family would have wanted.

Good point; one cannot imagine a respectable, normal family wanting anything to do with nutjob haters.
Her family must be cringing thinking that she mixed with those sorts.  Her ex-husband is/was a company director and BL's neighborhood doesn't look like that greasy haired thing's neighborhood.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:54 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:As I said, she's painted a picture of BL's supporters as being loud, rude and unhinged. Not something the family would have wanted.

Her family must be cringing thinking that she mixed with those sorts.  Her ex-husband is/was a company director and BL's neighborhood doesn't look like that greasy haired thing's neighborhood.

Now there's a thought, Lily. What must Brenda's family think of that shower?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next