JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 Empty Re: LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:41 am

Amaral supporter says this of Martin Brunt:

Princess Princess ‏@Princessmc2014 2 mins2 minutes ago
@marymartin104 @Twittwoonic @w_nicht @IanKerr B*stard Hope the little sh*t is misrable for the rest of his sad life A pure C*nt #McCann

Foul-mouthed and disgusting, but sadly typical of McCann-haters.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 Empty Re: LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:43 am

natalie charlesworth ‏@nataliecharlesw 56 secs56 seconds ago
Psychiatrist now testifying, says she had a mental health condition...#brendaleyland #mccann

No surprises there, sadly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:48 am

bb1 wrote:Amaral supporter says this of Martin Brunt:

Princess Princess ‏@Princessmc2014  2 mins2 minutes ago
@marymartin104 @Twittwoonic @w_nicht @IanKerr B*stard Hope the little sh*t is misrable for the rest of his sad life A pure C*nt #McCann

Foul-mouthed and disgusting, but sadly typical of McCann-haters.

This might well be a future problem. Brenda Leyland's Tweets don't appear to have been Criminal, albeit Vile. So stand by for more in the same vein.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:49 am

Brunt and co have reportedly left the court, following:

Leanne Baulch Discussing principles of doorstepping, Sky only went ahead when they believed their policies, and those of Ofcom were satisfied
12 mins · Edited · Like · 3

Leanne Baulch 3 options considered, they chose to identify her only visually, but not to name. They decided against obscuring her face, on the basis of the story, being one of twitter identity.

As she'd been emailing Brunt, and invited him into her home, it's hard to see how they did anything wrong. They weren't to know she had mental health issues.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:55 am

Jon Tait ‏@jontait42 51 secs52 seconds ago
#WhatWeLearnedToday: a vulnerable woman was lied to & left terrified by @skymartinbrunt who won't reveal his source

What, so 'terrified' she invited him into her home for a nice private chat? It's glaringly obvious that there is a great deal of testimony the 'court reporters' are NOT reporting.

Oh, and I thought they believed in Free Speach? Protection of sources is one of the most basic rights of all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:56 am

Leanne Baulch Cop describing the scene in Brenda's hotel room, especially 'canisters of helium'
Just now · Like · 1

So much for all those fantastic Hounder Researchers like Yoyo, that thought they knew better than the REAL police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:59 am

Leanne Baulch Cop describing the scene in Brenda's hotel room, especially 'canisters of helium'
4 mins · Like · 1

Leanne Baulch Coroner appears only to be interested in anything demonstrating helium overdose

Probably because Leyland died from inhaling helium.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:06 pm

Leanne Baulch She asks cop 'what conclusions have you drawn?" He replies that "he will be honest...."
6 mins · Like · 1

Leanne Baulch Coroner retires for "10 to 15 mins"... Clearly,a foregone conclusion

So, why hasn't the pretendy 'court reporter' revealed what the non-estranged son said? What Brunt said? What the psychiatrist said? What the police officer said? Didn't they like what they were hearing?

REAL court reporters report EVERYTHING.

Not just the bits that fit their agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 Empty What the pretendy 'court reporters' weren't saying

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:13 pm

NOW we get the full story - this is what the haters wanted to hide.

http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/2015-03-20/alleged-internet-troll-said-im-entitled-to-over-abuse-tweets/

Alleged internet troll on abuse tweets: 'I'm entitled to'
Sky News reporter Martin Brunt has told the Brenda Leyland inquest that he traced her from a police dossier using basic Internet search techniques.

He and a cameraman waited outside her house and approached her. When Brunt asked her why she was saying things about the McCanns she replied "I'm entitled to."

After the confrontation on camera Brunt stayed in Burton Overy to get shots.

He approached her again later same day and she invited him in for an off camera chat.

Brunt told the inquest Leyland told him she tweeted about McCanns because she had concerns about fundraising.

She seemed relaxed - I offered her the opportunity to do a full interview but she declined. I told Brenda Leyland we would use the "engagement" we'd had outside on camera.....she seemed to accept that. After our meeting Leyland told me over the phone, prior to the news item being aired 'oh I have thought about ending it all but I'm feeling better now - I've had a drink and I've spoken to my son in LA.' I was devastated to find out that Brenda Leyland was dead."

– MARTIN BRUNT, SKY NEWS REPORTER

So, poor Brunt had NO idea what Leyland was going to do, as far as he knew, she was perfectly happy. I wonder if there is a clue to what happened later in what she told him, though?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:17 pm

More from ITN:

The inquest has resumed in Leicester into the death of an alleged internet troll, Brenda Leyland, who was found dead in a hotel room shortly after she had been challenged by a Sky News reported on-air, about her online attacks against the parents of Madeleine McCann.

The inquest has heard toxicology reports on the body of Brenda Leyland indicated she had consumed alcohol and anti-depressants.

The inquest continues.
=======

Police evidence at inquest into alleged internet troll death
A police sergeant has told the inquest into her death that Brenda Leyland had spent the last days of her life looking online about suicide methods.
Brenda Leyland was 63 and lived at Burton Overy in Leicestershire.

Her family are not at the inquest but several "supporters" are in the public gallery.

'Supporters' = pretendy 'court reporters' who couldn't report on a trip to the toilet, and are bigging themselves up by exploiting a family tragedy.

Where were the so-called 'supporters' when Leyland was looking up suicide methods?

Oh wait, I know. Slagging her off on FB, twitter, forums and blogs for being IN IT because she hadn't dun wot they would off when she met Brunt.

How big a part did that backstabbing from people she thought of as friends play, I wonder?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:23 pm

"How big a part did that backstabbing from people she thought of as friends play, I wonder?"

A very big part, I would say.  She was abandoned by the very people she thought would support her.  That must have been devastating in her frame of mind.

The unkindest cut of all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:33 pm

She not only invited Martin Brunt into her home, she spoke to him on the phone later - hardly sounds like this terrified elderly lady the haters have tried to paint her as, does it?

Did the pretendy 'court reporters' really think the truth wouldn't come out?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

Being reported on Sky now. That's it over, the verdict is suicide.

The police revealed that she had two cans of helium.Searches on devices were about helium and suicide. She had alcohol, drugs and helium in bloodscreen.

Her son said she had a history of mental illness and had threatened suicide in past. She had convo with son, who thought Sky report had contributed.

She told Brunt on phone that she felt much better and he thought she had just made a throwaway remark.

Psychiatrist said no-one speaking to her would have known about her history of mental illness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:47 pm

http://www.itv.com/news/central/story/2015-03-20/inquest-resumes-into-the-death-of-alleged-internet-troll/

The Coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide in the death of 63 year-old Brenda Leyland from Burton Overy in Leicestershire.

She was found dead in a hotel room after consuming drugs and alcohol, two days after being confronted on Sky News as an alleged poster of internet hate messages about the parents of Madeleine McCann.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:56 pm

Canine Truth ‏@K9Truth 1 min1 minute ago
@nataliecharlesw @STORMANGEL777 Did the coroner ask the officers how Brenda acquired the canisters + got them into the hotel room? #McCann

*sigh*

Are these creatures incapable of paying attention? The police officer that examined her computers revealed that she googled a local source for them.

There IS no mystery or cover-up, just a sad, rather squalid private tragedy. Does it tell them NOTHING that none of Leyland's family attended court, just a bunch of haters posing as 'court reporters'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:05 pm

How ignorant are these people?

Snowy Langtree ‏@SLTree 2 mins2 minutes ago
@K9Truth @nataliecharlesw #McCann rare and unusual method for a woman to use>>quite a challenge to source too I would think>>not like pills

It's a widely used party drug these days. And it's sold in supermarkets - it took me seconds to find out that Argos in Leicester sell it, for instance. There are dozens of outlets in Leicester selling it.

It's EASIER to get hold of than other drugs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:10 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-31982088

McCann 'Twitter troll' Brenda Leyland suicide verdict

A woman who "trolled" the family of Madeleine McCann on Twitter overdosed on helium days after she was challenged over the abuse by reporters, an inquest has heard.

Brenda Leyland, 63, from Leicestershire, was found dead in a hotel after she was confronted by Sky News reporter Martin Brunt.

Coroner Catherine Mason recorded a verdict of suicide at the inquest.

She also called for helium sales to be regulated.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:29 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 2m2 minutes ago
RIP #BrendaLeyland Verdict: suicide. I just watched an inquest that did not add up. And I was not the only person who thought that. #mccann

Disgusting woman. Even what we know so far adds up perfectly - not that that will stop the vultures from milking this family's tragedy for all its worth.

Presumably Poulton was with the supporter harpies, so what they think of anything doesn't count.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Yes, I was wondering hat happened to her. So The Inquest didn't add up because she didn't like The Verdict.
Well, she had to spin it somehow.

Is this the last we will hear about her Doco? She can hardly accuse The Coroner. Can she?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:58 pm

I hope that neither she nor that other vulture, Bennett, start pestering the Leyland family, Sabot - you know what they're like.

If she starts her conspiraloon smears and innuendos with Sky - well, they're big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves.

They're bound to start on the coroner, though, poor woman.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3h 3 hours ago
@ChallengeGovUK @fiorifan @LeeTaylorRyan after #BrendaLeyland inquest.

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 Soyasu10

Gawd, what a shower! Hard to tell which of them looks battiest! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:07 pm

LEYLAND INQUEST - SUICIDE VERDICT - Page 2 Leycon10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Linda Wrafter Gurneys lot say she contacted brunt herself
4 mins · Like · 1

Trish Hills Allen How does Gurney's lot know this, if true?

Probably because they waded through all Leyland's horrible tweets, and saw her boasting about emailing everyone from Brunt to the PM. Oh, and SHE made contact with HIM on twitter.

Why don't they read the tweets and see for themselves? Or is that too difficult, so much easier to accuse others.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Quote from: carlymichelle on Today at 02:12:17 PM
brenda told martin brunt on the phone after the interview she was sucidal why didnt the coward phone someone and get her help??

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:21 pm

What Brunt REALLY said, as opposed to what Chucky falsely claimed:

She seemed relaxed - I offered her the opportunity to do a full interview but she declined. I told Brenda Leyland we would use the "engagement" we'd had outside on camera.....she seemed to accept that. After our meeting Leyland told me over the phone, prior to the news item being aired 'oh I have thought about ending it all but I'm feeling better now - I've had a drink and I've spoken to my son in LA.' I was devastated to find out that Brenda Leyland was dead."

Neither Brunt - nor anyone else - could have known she had a history of mental illness and suicide threats. And frankly, getting involved with some of the foulest people on the internet, and being encouraged to spew abuse day in, day out, was the WORST thing she could have done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next